[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /co/, /tv/ here. I have been wondering for a while, how faithful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457397638097.jpg (398 KB, 1831x2000) Image search: [Google]
1457397638097.jpg
398 KB, 1831x2000
Hey /co/, /tv/ here.
I have been wondering for a while, how faithful is Nolan's Bane to the one in the comics?
>>
File: annoyed carlito.png (606 KB, 868x588) Image search: [Google]
annoyed carlito.png
606 KB, 868x588
>>81690098
not at all

but I mean that's not a bad thing, comics Bane sucks

but we both know you didn't come here for an actual answer.
>>
>>81690098
Well Nolan's Bane is just as much a match physically and mentally to Bats which is accurate. And being in a prison is a big part of his backstory, that's pretty much it
>>
Nolan gave us smart Bane, but didn't give us venom bane basically.
>>
>>81690098
it would be an extreme pain to compare.
>>
>>81690098
I understand comic!bane's design, I mean he's a luchador so he wears a mask but what about this design? why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>81690274
But Bane was already smart when he first appeared. Letting Batman exhaust himself before confronting him.
>>
>>81690098
In the books he had a sexual relationship with Talia, but she dumped him because he grew up in a prison and hadn't learnt to fuck good. He was being groomed by Ahl Ghul but they had only met recently at that point.

In the comics he is a genius, on par with batman in intelligence but because he grew up in such a shitty situation he is completely self serving.

In the books he's addicted to a steroid called venom, it increases his strength exponentially and makes him look like a big pile of meat.

He broke Batman's back in both mediums, it's pretty much his defining moment.
>>
>that one comics arc where they gave Bane the movie coat and he and Talon just went around alternately beating the shit out of and giving harsh morality lessons to everyone
That was great.
>>
>>81690098
>didn't try to get Batman and Joker to fuck
0/20 Bane Biscuits
>>
>>81693776
It was so much better in the comic. Marching into the manor kicking robin and alfreds tooshies across the first floor and walking down into the cave to drag bats' sorry ass downtown to break his back in front of some hobos is the reason I loved bane.
>>
>>81693253
You are a big guy.
>>
>>81694078
4 U
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.