[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has any other film ever fucked everything up so badly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Justice_League-War.jpg (85 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
Justice_League-War.jpg
85 KB, 300x424
I mean seriously

>Wonder Woman mugs an ice cream Vendor
>Cyborg melodrama
>hal Jordan's voice

and that's just the beginning
>>
You act as if the comic it was based on was any good.
>>
>>81690122
that doesn't change the fact that they fucked up the characters
>>
>>81690235
Yes it does. It shifts the blame.

Can't expect the film to undergo massive rewrites when the intention is to run an animated universe BASED on the on going comic. It wouldn't work for very long.
>>
>>81690097
The problem wasn't the movie, it was the comic they based it on. The only thing you can really complain about is swapping Aquaman for Billy.
>>
>>81690097
Teen Titans v Justice League was pretty fucking awful.
>>
>>81690097
Well, I don't think they ever animated an origin story for Cyborg before, so now's a better time than ever.

Hal was pretty cute when Supes and Bats were treating him like a nonfactor.

Wondy is muh stronk woman with the excuse that she's a foreigner to human society. Kinda like Starfire in the TT show.
>>
I watched it, and I was surprised by it not being awful.
It's just okay, and improves off the source material.
Putting Flash at STAR labs with Cyborg, and having Billy on the roster makes his plotline much less distant from the other party. Wondy is QT as well
>>
>>81690361
>The only thing you can really complain about is swapping Aquaman for Billy.
But that was an improvement.
>>
>>81690512
It was a masterpiece compared to War and Throne.
>>
>>81690711
What about the Miller movies?
>>
>>81690097
I watched this earlier for the first time since it leaked and I half-hearedly watched it. It was pretty much as disappointed as I remembered, but it has a few moments.

>Wonder Woman mugs an ice cream Vendor
Diana's interactions with people were adorable.
>Angry protestor trash talks her and says she dresses like a whore. Diana lassos him and asks for his true feelings.
>"I crossdress in a Wonder Woman outfit. It makes me feel powerful."
>"Embrace your truth, my friend. My outfit makes me feel powerful as well."

>hal Jordan's voice
I saw Sean Astin in the credits and thought it was his voice, but now I'm seeing that Samwise Gamgee was actually Shazam.
>>
>>81690097
What bothers me is how God tier that art is but the actual artstyle in the movie is dogshit
>>
>>81690097
>VICTORY, VICTORY, VICTORY
Fuck off Billy.
>>
>>81690097
Throne of atlantis was Worse.

War was based on a shit story so its no surprise it was shit

TOA actually could of been great but they botched it so bad .
>>
Batman's voice was horrible
>>
>>81690563
The movie (just like the Johns books) exists mainly as a origin for Cyborg for the people who didn't read/group up on Titans/TTG. There's really no real reason for him to be a founder in the current continuity.
>>
>>81690873
>"I crossdress in a Wonder Woman outfit. It makes me feel powerful."
>"Embrace your truth, my friend. My outfit makes me feel powerful as well."

This was purely put in to address the issues about her outfit.

It's not character development OR adorable. Not when compared to JL/JLU or her solo movie, which does this far better.
>>
>>81690915
Compared to his work on Hush, Lee's art in Justice League is garbage.
>>
>>81690097
Looked pretty nice. Wonder woman was absolutely terrific in this and her voice actor and design were top tier. Hal Jordan being a fucking idiot was true to form as well and Batman saving Superman from Darksied was pretty awesome imo.
The problem lay with the source material not the movie itself. For what it was it was pretty good
>>
>>81690097
I dont even remember how Hal sounded in that cause in my head Nathon Fillian is the only one i hear.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.