[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain the plot of Final Crisis the way you would to your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: FINAL-CRISIS-6_VIÑETA-FINAL.jpg (483 KB, 1280x1621) Image search: [Google]
FINAL-CRISIS-6_VIÑETA-FINAL.jpg
483 KB, 1280x1621
Explain the plot of Final Crisis the way you would to your favorite grandmother.
>>
>>81686201
>Well Grammy, it a generic bad guy makes the entire world evil, until Superman makes everyone good again thanks to some contrived plot devices.
>>
>>81686201
There were these New Gods, think Greek gods Grandma. They were killed by Darkseid, think Hades, but the New Gods fell to earth if you will. One of them fell into Batman and he helped Batman kill Darkseid with a bullet he left for him in time.
>>
>>81686201
Well Grammy the god of evil won and the heroes beat him and then a giant space flea appeared from nowhere thst they staked. The end
>>
>>81686239
Thank you annon.
Now how about I make some cookies while you tell me about that hansom stud Ted.
Although I preferred the original, I've always had a crush on the Blue Betel ever since I was a girl .
>>
Basically the Devil is dying, but his death throes are so catastrophic that he's dragging all of existence down with him.

Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and a whole bunch of other superheroes are trying to stop him from killing everything.
>>
>>81686201

The old gods like Zeus and thos guys got killed by the devil. Now everything is really messed up and Superman has to save their asses.

Also, the Green Lantern killed a giant vampire.
>>
>>81686201
There were these godlike...Y-yes ma'am I know there is only one God but this is just a story. No ma'am they're not real gods they're not even kind of real it's a STORY. I'm sorry, I'm trying to explain I just feel like I keep getting interrupted an... Yes ma'am I understand the Lords ministry is more important than my hobby. I was just...I was just...Nevermind forget it.

What follows is a 45 minute lecture on Jesus Christ dying for my sins.
>>
>>81686201
An evil god dies, and his death collapses reality, The heroes try to make everything right.
>>
evil guy is dying and wants to take existence down with him
>>
Superman and his friends fight to save the universe from evil
>>
Well Bubbe, some bad things happened and everything turned out alright. Now why don't you tell me about your soaps?
>>
>>81687962
this is your FAVORITE grandma?

Was your less favorite one a Nazi war criminal??
>>
>>81686201
>you would to your favorite grandmother.
;_;
>>
A dark god wins a war in heaven by dying. His body falls through creation, dragging all of it in his wake down a hole of oblivion. The heroes gather to save not only the world, but the structural integrity of the multiverse.
>>
my grandmas dont read cape comics
>>
>>81690084
that's why she's asking you to explain it to her.

Have some imagination, you numbskull.
>>
>>81686201

>Superman and his friends stop an evil god from taking over earth
>>
My grandmother is an immigrant
>>
File: 1301820025476.jpg (22 KB, 331x326) Image search: [Google]
1301820025476.jpg
22 KB, 331x326
>>81689962

>Implying that wouldn't make her my favorite Grandma
>>
>>81686239
>generic bad guy
>Darkseid

Fuck you and your granny
>>
File: ww8.jpg (69 KB, 711x533) Image search: [Google]
ww8.jpg
69 KB, 711x533
>>81686201

I could try, but I'm sure it would be like me talking to a wall...
>>
>>81690614
You fuckin' got me m8, good one.
>>
>>81686201
Bitch I need $20
>>
File: 1460052385924.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1460052385924.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
>>81690614
Topkek
>>
>>81686201
There's this hardboiled detective searching for missing kids, but then he turns into Satan and tries to murder reality. He gets shot by Batman then Superman goes into the future to get a machine so he can kill Satan by whistling. Then Double Ultra Satan shows up and this shut-in with an imaginary girlfriend summons his favorite comicbook heroes and they kill Double Ultra Satan. The shut-in then becomes Jesus.
>>
>>81686201
It's just a dumb comic book, don't worry about it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.