[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Forever vs Batman & Robin so co/ which one was worse,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: wallpaper-1600x1050.jpg (457 KB, 1600x1050) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-1600x1050.jpg
457 KB, 1600x1050
Batman Forever vs Batman & Robin
so co/ which one was worse, which one was slightly better ?

I just want to have the discussion was one so bad it's good, or was one just decent enough to get by on what it had?
>>
>>81677425
wow talk about wrong image, I mean to use this one
>>
>>81677437
>>81677425
kek
>>
>>81677425
Honestly, Batman V Robin is probably one of the funniest movies i've ever seen. Tied with The hobbit Battle of the Five armies for unintentionally funniest film.
>>
>>81677425

Batman Forever was Autobots and Batman and Robin was Decepticons
>>
>>81678744
great comparison
>>
>>81678652
I would agree Batman & Robin is just so bad it's great because I unintentionally laugh every time I see it and I love watching Arnold Schwarzenegger try to portray Mr Freeze
>>
>>81678466
>>
Forever wins by way of amazing soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTv3XKiEfxs
>>
Forever is honestly close to Returns just meh.
B&R is one of the worst things in the history of cinema.
2 things of value, Alica being cute & Freeze's outfit (which even it is starting to look dated and clunky)
>>
File: mr freeze musical.gif (680 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mr freeze musical.gif
680 KB, 320x180
>>81679735
I don't know, there is a clear aesthetic difference, but I see what you mean to a degree

>>81679708
I can understand that
>>
>>81677425
Wasn't War for Cybertron great though?
>>
>>81681910
War for Cybertron was great and so was Fall of Cybertron. However this was to be a different type of thread
>>
Batman Forever could have been just the music video to Kiss From a Rose and it would still be better.
>>
>>81683401
if it was just that it would be better, but as the full movie I feel it's just generic while Batman % Robin is so bad it makes me laugh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.