[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you think this show is remotely good, you have shit taste.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: homemovies.jpg (73 KB, 403x224) Image search: [Google]
homemovies.jpg
73 KB, 403x224
If you think this show is remotely good, you have shit taste. It's a retarded pile of crap and absolute ratings cancer.

This is not a "classic Adult Swim" show. It's a failed UPN shitcom that was only brought back to serve as cheap filler programming.
>>
>>81669879
>absolute ratings cancer
that's the only thing you're correct about

but even a broken clock is right twice a day, so you've come up short
>>
we had this thread yesterday
>>
File: mcguirk.jpg (35 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
mcguirk.jpg
35 KB, 480x359
You can't just make the same thread everyday Brendan
>>
>>81669879
MrEnter get out
>>
>>81669879
so whats a good show in your opinion?
>>
>>81669879
>>81670060
why do people always say its ratings cancer?
>>
/co/ is the most coward board there is. nobody is up for discussion if you don't agree with them, they just throw half baked statements and op pinions and never defend them.
literal kids
>>
>>81671233
Anything on Toonami or Rick and Morty and King of the Hill if we're just talking Adult Swim comedies
>>
>>81671158
Only because you won't actually teach us soccer, Coach.
>>
>>81671702
lol
>>
>>81671702
>Rick and Morty
never saw the appeal of that show, it was just too edgy.
it also scared me when I was a kid
>>
File: bored joker is done w ur shit.gif (686 KB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
bored joker is done w ur shit.gif
686 KB, 278x300
>>81669879
>It's a retarded pile of crap
pls go, UnderageB&
>>
>>81671842
>it also scared me when I was a kid
How young are you?
>>
>>81671632
>somebody made me mad so now i hate everyone on the board
kek, spotted the underage
>>
>>81671632
Because OP didn't ask for a discussion, friendo.

If OP said he personally didn't like it, and asked /co/ to defend it, then maybe. But this is just a shitpost.
>>
>>81671889
>>81671905
they were probably reruns, but around 97/98 I was like 6
>>
>>81669879
Lazzo get out pls
>>
>>81672146
this has to be b8
>>
>>81672146
are you ok
>>
>>81672146
um
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 566x480
>>81672146

>Rick & Morty reruns in 1997/98
>>
Toonamifags FUCK OFF

you weebs have shit taste
>>
>>81669879
Home Movies was yet another Adult Swim show that sprinkles a few good jokes per episode but far too often painfully slow paced and underwhelming. It's like Jonathan Katz's Dr. Katz but less structured.

Remember when AS ran professional shows like Cowboy Bebop or Big O? Even when those two were not on their game, they had real structure and knew how to get to the point. They knew where they were going with an episode on a regular basis.

The lack of development in Home Movies really makes it look cheap as fuck and out of place when compared to high budget offerings on the same channel.

Aqua Teen had some shit episodes but also few gems that helped it stand out from the low budget style. Home movies didn't really have whole episodes that were good.
>>
if you hate home movies you're a fucking pleb. i bet you faggots like metalocalypse better. kill yourselves
>>
>>81672968
no
>>
>>81672661

i too remember rick and morty in 1998
>>
>>81673201
it's a shame it got cancelled after justin roiland killed himself
>>
Rick and Morty invented retroscripting don't ya know?

https://www.reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/20nnms/rick_and_morty_rixty_minutes_season_1_episode_8/cg5b0xa
>>
>>81672146
That's "Ren and Stimpy" idiot.
>>
OP speaks the truth. The only thing worse was Mission Hill!
>>
File: mcguirk.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mcguirk.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>81671734

It's soccer, Brendon. SOCCER. You kick the ball into the net. There, congratulations you know how to play. It's not chess, Brendon. It's not even checkers. You've played checkers before, right? Do kids still play checkers. Actually know what game I really used to like. Stratego. That was a fun game. Also more complicated than soccer.
>>
>>81671702
King of the Hill is pretty godly, I'll give you that. I've never watched Toonami or anime in general so I can't say it's good or bad. But Home Movies is way better than Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty kind of makes me think that someone took Venture Bros, Moral Orel, Futurama and Home Movies, dumbed down their unique qualities for a mainstream audience, then put them all in a blender and Rick&Morty was the result. I've watched every new episode since the pilot was put on the adult swim website, and I can say that while it's by no means a bad show, it's just nothing that original or remarkable. It's basically just babby's first adult swim show
>>
honestly i agree this show is trash that needs to stay banned from the airwaves
>>
Ahh, Home Movies. The greatest of pleb filter.
>>
>>81671318
it's a cult favorite and would go over too many threads, also hasn't been new in over 10 years. Great show

throw Home Movies on, and you're chasing away that easy money that cheap Family Guy reruns provide
>>
>>81674988
Why not air it in place of one of the AS originals at like 1 AM or in DVR Theater at 4 AM where ratings literally don't matter?
>>
>>81669879
>People who like things I don't like are stupid
Fuck you
>>
>>81675204
Because Lazzo has a personal vendetta against this show for some reason
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.