[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Batman just cut off the Joker's arms and legs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: frodo.jpg (44 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
44 KB, 400x399
Why doesn't Batman just cut off the Joker's arms and legs?
>>
File: bats.png (211 KB, 271x349) Image search: [Google]
bats.png
211 KB, 271x349
>>81667642

You don't know The Joker if you think that'd stop him.
>>
>>81667642
Why didn't Frodo fly in a bird to Mordor
>>
>>81667642
Why doesn't Superman just send Joker into the Phantom Zone?
>>
And allow him to get more powerful robot limbs? No thank you.
>>
>>81667642
How is he supposed to rape him then?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 309x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 309x323
>>81668042
Why doesn't superman just kill everyone else's villains? or send them into the Famton Zone?
>>
Because that's a mean thing to do towards your lover.
>>
>>81667642
They'd grow back or be replaced with new ones somehow. Likely in a crossover event based around his return
>>81668042
He'd escape.
Likely in a crossover event based on his return.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 750x1061) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 750x1061
>>
File: JustShoot.jpg (61 KB, 474x372) Image search: [Google]
JustShoot.jpg
61 KB, 474x372
>>
>>81667642
Like I said last time, DC won't allow Batman's story to progress, because they keep making money doing the same thing over and over. Removing Joker as a threat, no matter how he does it, would force Batman and his world to do the one thing the fans hate. Change.
>>
>>81667642
Why does Batman not merely run the Joker over with a truck?
>>
>>81668573
Why are you only citing Batman as an example for DC?
>>
>>81667642
Not his style.
>>
>>81667642
I think that's too brutal for Batman.
>>
>>81667642
He'd just get cybernetic arms and legs somewhere and would be way stronger than regular Joker. If you blind him he'll find some way to get neural implants and he'll see better than ever. The only solution is for Batman to not kill him, but something more demeaning.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.