[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
co anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Xmen_misfits.jpg (371 KB, 900x1329) Image search: [Google]
Xmen_misfits.jpg
371 KB, 900x1329
Why isnt there an ongoing x men anime. A fucking school full of atractive teens with superpowees is like, half there industry?
>>
>>81666464
Can we have an anime adaptation WITHOUT high school shit? I don't mind the artstyle i am just so fucking tired of the whole cast being pretty teenagers, with every single one of them filling some overused trope while being predictable pieces of shit
>>
File: X-Men_Anime_Slider.png (408 KB, 792x417) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_Anime_Slider.png
408 KB, 792x417
>>81666464
There was. It was mediocre.
>>
What about the X-men anime that was on G4
also there's Disk wars
>>
>>81666539
Forgot to add, a simple adaptation with maybe a few wardrobe changes would be nice, kinda like >>81666575, we already had good marvel anime shit in the past like the iron man movies
>>
What's that one anime, or it may be a short idk, of the X-Men that looked similar to the arcade game?
I remember seeing a cool looking clip of Magneto and wanted to know the source.
And no I'm not referring to the animation with Aussie Wolverine. All I know is the art and animation looked stellar.
>>
File: 019.png (666 KB, 1770x1300) Image search: [Google]
019.png
666 KB, 1770x1300
>>81666464
1) That art looks horrible
2) There is an ongoing not!X-Men manga (and now anime) and it's great
>>
>>81666575
I meant an ongoing set in the schook
>>
Jojo is also a Not!X-man comic that has been ongoing for over 25 years..
>>
File: kitty romita jr.jpg (30 KB, 380x311) Image search: [Google]
kitty romita jr.jpg
30 KB, 380x311
>>81666464
>volume 2, never
>>
>>81666464
because marvel is afraid of profiting from x-men currently
>>
>>81669147
>Jojo
>Not!X-man
No it's not, and you are retarded.
>>
File: misfitsmagneto.jpg (57 KB, 584x353) Image search: [Google]
misfitsmagneto.jpg
57 KB, 584x353
>>81666464
best boy in comics, best boy in manga
>>
>>81666960
Go on
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.