[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Careful /co/ I'm contagious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Careful /co/
I'm contagious.
>>
File: Osmosis_Jones.jpg (15 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
Osmosis_Jones.jpg
15 KB, 720x352
>>81666420
>they tried to give Jones Chris Rock's smiles
>he either looks like he's angry or has an evil grin

>those live actions segments

>that weak-ass corruption plot that sends the completely wrong message about healthy choices

The movie had a lot of problems. It's surprising it got itself an animated series.
>>
>>81667328

I really liked the animated series.
>>
>>81667328
I remember the animated series being much better
>>
>>81667328
I had zero issues with anything you just listed.
>>
EBOLA?
>>
>>81667947
EBOLA WAS A MERE CASE OF DANDRUFF, COMPARED TO ME!
>>
>Not "Careful, I'm /co/ntagious"

You blew it OP
>>
>>81666420
I'd hunt them an infectee and ride him for that toxic load of poz spunk so I could be tainted with him.
>>
>there are girls who want to be fucked by a virus
>>
It was a by the numbers buddy cop comedy. The only creativity in the movie was setting it inside Murray.
>>
>>81669308
To be fair, he's a pretty sexy virus.
>>
It takes a lot of effort to make Bill Murray the worst part of a movie.
>>
File: Big Daddy Thrax.jpg (195 KB, 702x539) Image search: [Google]
Big Daddy Thrax.jpg
195 KB, 702x539
>>81669530
>>
>>81669474
>The only creativity in the movie was setting it inside Murray
That sounds more hilarious than it should
>>
>>81669308
>there are men who want to fuck that virus
I am one of them.

>that look
>that voice
>that style
>>
how would they represent cancer? zombie apocalypse? what about AIDS? ghost town?
>>
>>81666420
>walk into living room with food
>"hey anon! Osmosis Jones is on tv!"

Every fucking time.
>>
>>81669308
Ebola-chan complex.
>>
>>81669938
Cancer is just overcrowding. Wait, cells are buildings or something, right? So like an overabundance of construction?
>>
>>81670631
>Mayor can't get the Mexican immigrants to stop building structures
>>
>>81670774
Honestly the Mayor wouldn't even try. He'd make excuses about the positive attributes of the city growing and the cancer cells that we are likening to Mexicans as hard working industrious people working to improve the city.
>>
>>81669938
I believe Cancer was a group of cells attempting to brainwash others to join them
>>
>>81667328
Only thing I didn't like about the animated series is that Frank was supposed to live a healthy life style after the movie because he realized his bad choices almost killed him. Then in the animated series it shows that he hasn't changed and is back to being a complete mess.
>>
>>81669938
Aids would be cops dying off
>>
>>81669938
HIV would be like a mob of foreign cartel moving in and waging war on the police for controll of the city. And then when the police are on there last legs other diseases come in and start fucking shit up.
>>
>>81666420
I'll use a condom.
>>
>>81667328
>>that weak-ass corruption plot that sends the completely wrong message about healthy choices

Elaborate?
>>
>>81671043
They had cancer in a little boy?
>>
>>81667503
Too bad the series went to shit after that episode with Tim Curry.
>>
>>81672709
>The moment Tim Curry leaves is the moment everything goes down hill.

This is very accurate.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.