[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of him again? He's a useless retard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What's the point of him again? He's a useless retard and he has the shittiest weapon of the four.
>>
>>81666238
something about him really being the best turtle but he is too loony and lazy to reach, maximize it.
>>
IIRC he has the most potential or something and if he really tried he'd be much better than the other 3
>>
>>81666238
He's the one that makes jokes.

That's it.
>>
Honestly at least he has 'most potential' and 'makes jokes' going for him, what the fuck does Leonardo have?
>>
>>81666238
Yes, I suppose it would make sense for his father and brothers to just abandon him.
>>
>>81666238
His weapon should be more useful than the others. Better range, easy for immobilizing but also for killing, can be used to climb/dragging things, etc.
>>
>>81666735
Hard work and real skill. You just hate Leo because you hate people in real life that are willing to go the extra mile and make something of themselves.
>>
>>81666875
Not him. I usually hate him because he's boring. The continuity where I liked him the most was the 2012 show where they made him a bit of a fanboy/hero-wannabe. Jason Biggs was also a great voice. I've hated Leo since he became a whiny Seth Green.
>>
>>81666962

This. Giving Leo a hero complex was the best contribution of the 2012 series and should really be maintained.
>>
File: 1330776020882.jpg (12 KB, 282x211) Image search: [Google]
1330776020882.jpg
12 KB, 282x211
yfw i like all the turtles
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.