[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So he's gonna come back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (13 KB, 202x316) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 202x316
So he's gonna come back?
>>
Vvery likely
>>
Undertale was a great game and you know it.
>>
>>81663070
No. He never made it to lowas, and now he's dead and out of the story. Less than dead, really. He's been about as thoroughly un-made as possible.
>>
>>81663246
> He never made it to lowas

Citation needed
>>
>>81663267
Did you see him anywhere? Yeah, didn't think so.
>>
>>81663267
He would've made himself known by now. There's no reason for him to continue hiding, so he's likely DAOOTS.
>>
>>81663398
Did you see Post-Retcon Jaspers? That doesn't mean he doesn't exist
>>
>>81663424
>He would've made himself known by now.

Did you miss Eriosol's introduction
>>
I loved Erisol.
>>
>>81663186
>
>>
>We got Dave's toxic masculinity speech because suddenly Bro was an abusive asshole and everything absurd about his upbringing was torn into
Did it ever occur to Dave (or Hussie, same thing) that Rose was raised by a perpetually drunk alcoholic and Jade was brought by, oh I don't know, a fucking DOG of all things?
>>
>>81667729
That's the point. They're all messed up because their Guardians were neglectful or absent barring John who's messed up wholly despite that.

Dave is messed up cos his brother was a creepy fetish ninja and he hides behind stoicism and ironic detatchment. Rose is just as fucked up and hides behind pseudo-intellectualism and abrasiveness.

This is a running theme and you should have noticed it by now you ffffffffuck.
>>
THREE DAYS
>>
>>81667887
I know it's a theme. But that theme was dealt with and unloaded gradually, it was handled with tact and just sorta adequately touched upon up until that point.

Whereas Dave's rant on Dirk unloads it with all the subtly of a freight train.
>>
>>81668100
I don't know it, seemed perfectly in character. And considering we already knew his attitude towards his bro in some way (the complete apathy towards his death) it would seem logical he'd act like that when his bro comes back as a kid that he's supposed to be cool with fighting beside.
>>
>>81668100

For years we see Dave dreading meeting up with his brother, up until the moment they meet, at which point the tension comes to a head (and even that had to be poked along by Vriska and Dirk asking what the fuck was up)

Dave's frustration towards Bro and by proxy Dirk a little is telegraphed for a while
>>
File: 08107lilypad.png (506 KB, 950x650) Image search: [Google]
08107lilypad.png
506 KB, 950x650
Davekat is canon.
>>
>>81669771
Go to the better thread and tell us that

>>81669294
>>81669294
>>81669294
>>
>>81669850
"Better"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.