[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Barry Allen, and I am the fastest jobber alive. Recently,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: FlashSupergirl-1.jpg (454 KB, 1090x550) Image search: [Google]
FlashSupergirl-1.jpg
454 KB, 1090x550
I'm Barry Allen, and I am the fastest jobber alive.

Recently, I accidentally traveled to another earth wearing a device on my chest that I don't even remember putting on. While I was over there Another superhero named Supergirl asked for my help with two B-list villains. I got my ass handed to me by them twice in a matter of seconds. And while I was literally no help to Supergirl with her villains, I was able to help her realize that she liked some black dude. Also, Supergirl is basically as fast as I am, but I'm just glad I was somewhat relevant.

I just got around to watching the crossover today
>>
>>81656606
Ugh, the crossover was awesome and everyone on /co/ loved it, maybe you should have fun for once in your life and stop hating the show just because it has a woman in the starring role
>>
File: CBS.jpg (261 KB, 1280x1432) Image search: [Google]
CBS.jpg
261 KB, 1280x1432
>>81656606
I hate helicopters.
>>
>>81656606

Supergirl is so cute I just wanna
>>
>>81656606
Wrong, his name is Barry Allen and he is the fastest tagged alive.

Also that's what you get for watching a show from the creators of Flash and Arrow.
>>
>>81656606
>mad that Berry wasn't the focus of the episode on Supergirl's show
>missing the line after there race where Berry says he ran around the block a few times sc I uting before Kara got there
It was alright, wasn't tbe greatest, but still, Berry and Kara were adorable togeather.
>>
>>81656606
So is this show renewed yet or what
>>
>>81657391
Supergirl is kill, flash is safe
>>
>>81656606

It sucked that bad? Figures.
>>
>>81657405
Okay cool.
>>
>>81657391

Last I heard, Supergirl is still on the bubble. That being said, the odds are NOT in its favor. The only thing that keeps it from being a sure thing is that as bad as Supergirl has performed, CBS has a bunch of other shows that have done even worse.

TL;DR

95% chance of being cancelled
5% chance of being renewed...being put in a shit timeslot....and getting killed mid 2nd season
>>
>>81657590

http://deadline.com/2016/03/les-moonves-cbs-plans-renew-new-series-1201716171/

Wrong.

CBS is taking a slow and steady approach with their television lately. They aren't the best in everything, but they're working on building loyal audiences rather than just throwing everything against a wall and seeing what sticks for a season or two.

As long as Supergirl's numbers aren't dismal and she keeps providing great PR, they won't cancel.
>>
>>81657668
>CBS is taking a slow and steady approach with their television lately. They aren't the best in everything, but they're working on building loyal audiences rather than just throwing everything against a wall and seeing what sticks for a season or two.

CBS wouldn't bother sending a shill here, but that canned PR-dept response was too coherent for a crack-addict. I can't figure you out, what's your game?
>>
One of the things I like about Supergirl is how Cat Grant is indirectly a extremely good mentor.
Just a fucking shame the episodes is 1-3x too long for the actual content of the episodes, and it never goes crazy enough. Instead its a lot of shitty drama padding between Supergirl segments.
It do not help that the general introduction writing around the DEO is sorta shit.
>>
File: CSSTIaDU8AAJkmW.jpg (36 KB, 585x390) Image search: [Google]
CSSTIaDU8AAJkmW.jpg
36 KB, 585x390
Kek.
>>
I am so painfully attracted to Melissa Benoist as Supergirl and I really want to like the show, but watching it is like drinking cough syrup for the taste. I can't do it - the only tolerable episode was the crossover.

This is coming from a man who drank half a keg of beer by himself and fell through a glass table just to tolerate watching the Disney Channel original movie "Cow Belles" because I had a hardon for the Michalka sisters.
>>
File: latest.jpg (351 KB, 967x1450) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
351 KB, 967x1450
Prefer this Supergirl
>>
File: 1418012006702.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1418012006702.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>81659658
I miss Smallville.
>>
File: dumb bitch.jpg (90 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
dumb bitch.jpg
90 KB, 682x1024
>All my life I thought I was cursed, but now I see I was cursed for the better

you mean blessed?
>>
File: 1459227048541.jpg (108 KB, 320x718) Image search: [Google]
1459227048541.jpg
108 KB, 320x718
>>81656606
>>
>>81656606
glad i didnt watch this
i got enough barry jobbing in the main series
>>
>>81657197
>>81657343
I did like the crossover, and I'm not mad at all that Berry wasn't the focus. But come on, there is no reason that he should've been taken out of the fights before he was even in them.

>>81659626
>>81659756
kek

>>81659792
>>81657443
It wasn't that bad, but honestly, it wouldn't have been much different if Flash just wasn't in it
>>
>>81657443
it was the worst Supergirl episode in months.
>>
File: SuperFelicity1456971615473.jpg (37 KB, 701x392) Image search: [Google]
SuperFelicity1456971615473.jpg
37 KB, 701x392
Best Supergirl.
>>
>>81660735
I guess you could say she's stronger than all of us.
>>
I just hope that being part of Supergirl didn't ruin the Flash, that episode was awful. The blonde boss lady was probably just as bad as Barry's jobbing. I imagine her casting went something like this:

>"Okay, so, we wrote this part because we thought we could get Jane Lynch, but she didn't wanna do it. You're blonde and middle-aged, so that's close enough. You know her shtick, right? You're good to go."
>>
>>81657668
That's what they get for pushing shit-tier agendas in their tv, especially capeshit and wondering why people hate it.

It's getting booty blasted by Gotham ain't it?
Gotham hands down has had the best season this time around. Flash has been teetering into having a decent good season, though Gotham has been smashing it the fuck outta the park.
>>
>>81656606
who cares about helping beat some noob villians, who basically beat themselves by being total shit.
He got her an icecream cone. Which is way better anyway.
>>
>>81656606
>Also, Supergirl is basically as fast as I am

He had to get am upgrade for that-

Here im /co/ several people said and posted that supergirl was already way faster than flash.
Barry before this episode was running at just twice the speed of sound, they had made a big deal about it. supergirl was faster than that. So don't be stupid. The CW universe is extremely nerfed. The supergirl universe too but not as much
>>
>>81661664
>before this episode

We haven't gotten to the episode where Barry left his verse and went into Supergirl's.
There's no evidence to support that the episode of The Flash before that Supergirl crossover, was the episode that followed it.

And Barry is all about Go Faster.
>>
>>81661361
Anything running against Gotham at this point would be BTFO. That's the real problem here. I honestly wish they'd have pit Gotham against Arrow, because that would've killed a show that deserves to be killed.

Anyway, as much as I like Supergirl in general, the crossover was as bad as the first four episodes. Irony being, one of the best episodes of the season and (barring Gotham) cape TV this year was the one preceding it.

The lesson here, I guess, is:

Don't let Berlanti write shit, especially not by himself.

And put Gotham on Wednesdays. Pure Schadenfreude there, ofc.
>>
>>81661813
Best timeline
>use iZombie to kill The Flash
>>
>>81661877
iZombie is pretty fucking boring.
>>
>>81657197
The crossover was on the whole, awful.
The parts with Barry were the only redeeming sections, and even then it was frequently hampered by constant Kara-Jimmy relationship shit.
>>
Terrible episode. But still a better crossover than Batman v Superman and Flash/Kara were adorable.
>>
>>81657197
>the crossover was awesome
I agree.
>everyone on /co/ loved it
Absolutely wrong.
>>
>>81662007
The whole plot of that fucking episode was romance drama and forcing Barry into the situation.

And the villains was just some side plot shit that didn't even matter.
This is why it's a bad show.
>>
>Not airing crossovers in chronological order
This seriously grinds my gears. I watch an episode of Flash where all the breaches are closed and no one can cross to another Earth, then I watch Supergirl and Barry just casually ends up on another Earth by accident. Also wearing some piece of tech that I don't recognize. I'm assuming now it has something to do with tachyon enhancement, but still.
>>
>have to run multiple rounds in the tunnel to open the breach in star labs
>run for 10 seconds in a straight line and managed to open the breach

Writers these days are so dumb and fake, I feel as if they finally realize the power of the nerds and is using it to suck up moneys. These superhero stuff have been made dumb by them
>>
lel
>>
>>81659756
Noice
>>
>>81661712
>And Barry is all about Go Faster.

And he is still slow as fuck. The supergirl episode is the fastest we have seen him. Zoom is also slow as fuck. mach 14?.
>>
>>81663231
this.

Capeshit tv is dumb as fuck
>>
Could Supergirl handle Barry's speedforce sex? The friction would be brutal.
>>
>>81661940
>No taste
>>
>>81659658
she should be tapped to be powergirl at some point.
>>
>>81657197

>everyone on /co/ loved it

This isn't a hivemind, stop speaking for me.
>>
>>81657668

>Taking a non-committal PR response for fact

Oh, anon.
>>
>>81659693

People told me the costume work was good in this show.
>>
>>81664567
Don't reply to Vash anon, it's not healthy
>>
>>81663705
See your problem is you're a power level faggot and you should definitely kill yourself.
>>
>>81664480
She was already Brainiac-8 on the show.
>>
>>81664480
She's already Indigo
>>
>Real Life
>Supergirl ratings were low
>Bring in Flash
>Ratings go up

>Supergirlverse
>Kara's reputation is low
>Flash shows up
>Kara's reputation is revived
>>
>>81657197
Not the OP but I found it enjoyable but a lot of people I've seen talk about it said it was one of the worst episodes of the season outside of Barry himself and his interactions with the cast

>just because it has a woman in the starring role

I like Supergirl more and more as it goes on. But I honestly don't think this is the reason anyone who doesn't like it feels that way.

Why does every single opinion have to have either a misogynist or misandrist agenda behind it?
>>
>>81667191
Its like pottery it rhymes
>>
>>81657197
Stop using gender hate as an excuse
>>
>>81661712
I thought Guggenheim or Kreisberg said in an interview the day the episode aired that we'd see the moment Barry entered her world and the moment he came back on the following episode of the flash(presumably when he tried to jump back from the future after getting he needed from Wellsobard)
>>
>>81662073
>Flash/Kara were adorable
Well yeah Grant Gustin has chemistry with literally EVERYONE and that's basically how you know he's a good actor.
>>
>>81664642
I wants to be girl fashion.
In general, the costume work is mediocre, and all the important bits is focused on major recurring characters and Supergirl.
>>
>>81662712
That tech was around in season 1 though. First seen on Thawnes suit in the time vault.
>>
>>81662712
>>81669841
Isn't that this device they've borrowed from some scientist chick to capture RF?
>>
>>81664567
I was going to say that. Hive-mind confirmed.
>>
I may have looked like a jobber but I fucked Supergirl she just doesn't realize it yet.
When she does, she will come begging for a slower dose of Flash-dick and become my Super-slut.
-Flash
>>
>>81657264
>I hate helicopters

In the context of Livewire and her origin that's a pretty neat callback, but yeah out of context it sounds really retarded.
>>
>>81657197
lol tumblr
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.