[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My judgement was so poor due to sleep deprivation that I actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Dolphin_tattoo.jpg (112 KB, 1018x758) Image search: [Google]
Dolphin_tattoo.jpg
112 KB, 1018x758
My judgement was so poor due to sleep deprivation that I actually paid money for this!
>>
Alright alright, I'll go to bed! Sheesh!
>>
>>81648980
>BvS tickets.jpg
>>
HA HA
NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS TO THE KENNEDY'S!!!!
>>
File: 342523474562.jpg (58 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
342523474562.jpg
58 KB, 768x432
never forget
>>
If there's one thing Mahatma Gandhi stands for, IT'S REVENGE!
>>
Where is this from? What part of the body is the tattoo on?
>>
One day I want that exact tattoo
>>
>>81653968
Episode 5 of Clone High, on her leg/ankle
>>
File: ruinedmahday.png (132 KB, 397x389) Image search: [Google]
ruinedmahday.png
132 KB, 397x389
>>81653918

>This series didn't get renewed for a second season due to street-shitters forcibly starving themselves because of a cartoon

Feels bad man
>>
>>81654160
Wow. So this is a pretty recent show.

The principal at my middle high school was a military man, possibly a marine. I remember watching him at pep rallies headbutt a 2x4 & send the debris of his strike up towards the gymnasium's ceiling. Despite his tough demeanor, he did brag about the dolphin tattoo on his ankle.

I wonder if someone on this show met him...
>>
>>81654407
The running joke in the show is that every episode has a dolphin in some form
>>
>>81654687
I have watched Clone High no less than five times and I never noticed.
>>
>>81648980
I never saw him have sex with the pie... sex with the pie... sex... pie
>>
>>81654917
You'll see it on round 6
They aren't especially hidden or anything
>>
>>81654218
I heard that was just a rumor, it was just not getting the ratings they wanted.
Same with Downtown where they got the wrong demo and just closed up shop.
For the best the show wouldn't work after 9/11
>>
>>81655586
Dude, it's MTV. Don't look for explanations.
They just suck. Like super suck.
The channel died when Kurt Cobain did and, much like post-mortem Nirvana albums, exists solely as a cash grab using an old name identified with cool.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.