[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a comfier cartoon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Is there a comfier cartoon?
>>
Jabber jaw. I remember coming home from school and having my dad put on jabber jaw. Nigga you don't understand comfy till you've watched jabber jaw and been given some Dino nuggets.
>>
i never saw older on current tv
>>
File: onesheet.jpg (121 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
121 KB, 387x580
>>81645954
>>
Scooby Doo was cool but boring.
>>
File: Jin Ruh Roh.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jin Ruh Roh.jpg
177 KB, 1920x1080
>>81656195
You should try watching Mystery Incorporated.
>>
Be Cool Scooby-Doo
>>
File: mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg (107 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg
107 KB, 980x551
I remember drawing(i use the term loosely) a comic in one of my notebooks about the comfiest episode little old me could imagine. I mean, THAT'S comfy.
>>
>>81660126
This wins comfiest show. It has literally brought me to tears over how comfy it is
>>
>>81656347
Isn't that one of the newer ones that just completely fucks all of the characterization?

I remember seeing some relatively-new Scooby Doo cartoon, where the episode's plot was......Shaggy and Velma dating (to the point of fucking making out with each other) and Scooby getting jealous. WTF? Like what the actual fuck is this shit, some kind of animated fanfiction?
>>
>>81660158
That's as bad as it gets, fortunately. The rest of the show adds to their characterizations without messing it up. They break up is the starting point where most of the people were drawn to the show.
>>
File: Daria_logo.jpg (13 KB, 231x229) Image search: [Google]
Daria_logo.jpg
13 KB, 231x229
Daria was pretty comfy. No loud people, no fast action. just girls eating pizza and saying things about idiots.
>>
>>81660158
>Isn't that one of the newer ones that get the characters characterization?
FTFY
>>
File: It's good.png (542 KB, 728x496) Image search: [Google]
It's good.png
542 KB, 728x496
>>81660040
You're not even wrong
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallfilms

Take your pick.
>>
>>81660596
Underrated post. All other posts are now wrong by comparison.
>>
>>81645954
Watch me swooze right in
That ytp ruined me
>>
>>81656347
>TheGangJoinsTheHelghanEmpire.jpg
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.