[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BARON ZEMO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: Zemo.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Zemo.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
For such a minor role, he was rather great.

He's a master strategist masquerading as a wealthy philantrophist while orchestrating events that lead to the Sokovia Accords being approved, because he believes superhumans are useful tools under his control, but dangerous it unsupervised. Zemo's family has "shaped the world" for centuries and have been political operators on the background of all great historical events including World War II.

Captain America defeats Zemo during the final battle in the fortress in Arctic, but Zemo then points out that Captain America has caused the public to fear the Avengers by going rogue, destroying his own legacy and position as a symbol. With Bucky's innocence proven through Zemo's capture, Rogers surrenders to face the repercussions for his actions and preserve the Avengers, and is killed by Crossbones on Zemo's behalf while leaving the courthouse.

Zemo is locked up in the Raft by Stark as it's first prisoner, and claims that he was succesful in destroying Captain America.
>>
>>81645703
does he wear the mask though
>>
>>81645703

>that personality description

So he's Gideon Malick from AoS?
>>
>>81645763
No.

But there is a reference to it.
>>
That sounds like a decent interpretation that sets up for Thunderbolts. If that's really true I'll be happy.
>>
>>81645769
No, he's Helmut Zemo from Marvel Comics. Fuck is wrong with you man.
>>
>>81645818
how so? I thought we were finally moving passed the "it looks silly in the comics so lets just not use it" phase
>>
>>81645703
Is it just me or does a lot of that sound extremely similar to Batman V Superman.

Right down to the hero dying in the process of redeeming his reputation.
>>
The whole part about them doing the courthouse assassination seems a bit much for a movie universe... I don't think a marketing machine likes to do without a proven earner. But if they DO go through with it, I'd love to see how they'd even begin to undo it or go on with a straight up death.
>>
This is fake btw
>>
>>81645939
His lair includes a helmet vaguely shaped like the mask, which he claims is his family's legacy worn by members of the Zemo Dynasty so their enemies wouldn't have a face to associate with them, to attribute weakness or cultivate revenge.
>>
How are Wanda and Vision? Does it hint to the future of the Avengers?
>>
>>81646315
Wanda is great.

Vision is OK, he doesn't do much.

Not really.
>>
>>81645703
Eh I preferred the /tv/ version where he was mad that the world wouldn't recognize that Wakanda is a bunch of cunts
>>
>>81646394
OP's version sounds much more Zemo-ish than that.
>>
>>81646268
Why the fuck would the movie even waste time talking about a helmet Zemo never puts on? That is shitty writing.

This reminds me of those fake-ass leaks on how here about how Pierce turned out to really be Heinrich Zemo, and he talked about how he had a son. Nonsense.
>>
Based Russo's literally confirmed that there won't be some third act villain, nice try etard
>>
>>81646024
Isn't it just Batman V Superman, but changed slightly to sound like a Marvel Movie?
>>
>>81646492
He's not a third act villain. Nobody teams up to fight him. Cap goes in alone, they fight, and Zemo is outmatched, but he mows through Stark to get there.
>>
Is Zemo behind the attack of Rhodes?
>>
>>81646575
No. That's a side effect of the heroes fighting.
>>
Is there a double agent in the movie like rumors suggest? Is Zemo working with Ross?
>>
>>81645703
This sounds about as cool as the /tv/ leak that said similar shit but about inciting war with Wakanda. But many critics today are saying Zemo is more subtle so idk who to belieb. I just want him to not be shit and maybe use his sword.
>>
>>81645939
I really don't get that. It is literally a purple balaclava.
>>
>>81647149
I'm struggling to find a good Baron Zemo cosplay image.
>>
>>81647122
A lot of reviewers are saying he's shit
:(
heres hoping theyre wrong, I love zemo
>>
>>81648650
I only saw one say that, the rest all said that he was good but subtle and would probably earn points in the 2nd viewing.
>>
>>81648650
Who the fuck cares about what critics think?
>>
>>81648650
A lot of the twitter reviewers are retarded also wait for the non twitter reactions.
>>
>>81648871
yes, and he also hated punisher on daredevil s2, soo...
>>
>>81646470
>WHY WOULD THIS SUPERHERO MOVIE MAKE REFERENCES TO COMICS
>>
>>81648650
>:(
Greetings, Reddit.
>>
I know people will hate that he doesn't wear his mask, but man, it's really fucking hard to sell people on that in a movie.
>>
>>81645769
Hydra has many Heads

when Malick and Ward Hive bite it this season Zemo will step up
>>
>>81650074
Firefly in GI Joe wore the mask, in fact his actor originally wasn't going to but he insisted on it as the mask was part of his character
>>
File: Retaliation_Firefly.jpg (75 KB, 553x833) Image search: [Google]
Retaliation_Firefly.jpg
75 KB, 553x833
>>81650074
It's a fricking superhero movie, if a guy dressed in the American flag can be sold then so can many things.

>>81650358
And it looked good.
>>
>>81646268
So...Destro?
>>
>>81646470
Easy way to set up him getting severely scarred enough to don the mask in future films seeing as he's not killed off like other Marvel villains.
>>
>>81650358
>but he insisted on it as the mask was part of his character
and this is the same man who plays frank castle and volstagg. based ray stevenson.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.