[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.comicbookresources.com/a rticle/eccc-marvel-next-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 240x320
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/eccc-marvel-next-big-thing-with-bendis-walker-gillen-and-more

>In the last question of the panel, a fan asked why 2016 was the year of "heroes versus heroes" -- which prompted Bendis to crack a not-so-thinly veiled joke at the expense of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice." "You should look at as not heroes versus heroes, but ideals versus ideals," Bendis said. "If done well, there's nothing better. If done poorly, it runs for 2 hours and 30 minutes and there's five dream sequences."

Even Bendis is making fun of Yawn of Just, Snyder should feel ashamed of his work
>>
>>81631279
>if done well
So not by Bendis, then?
>>
Big words from one of the worst comic book writers, one of the authors of the worst crap of that genre, like Avengers vs X-Men. If Snyder should shame about it, then Bendis should go snd kill himself, because is the last that should be the judge.
>>
>>81631279
>Even Bendis is making fun of Yawn of Just, Snyder should feel ashamed of his work

I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
>>
>>81631279
>caring about Benis
>>
>>81631573
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>81631279
>Civil War II has a future foreteller
>yfw it'll be around 230 pages (7 issues * 32 pg)
>yfw it'll have exactly five dream sequences
>>
>>81631726
OP
>>
>>81631279
Bendis is legit the worst writer at marvel, I know spidey fags cry about Slott but Bendis is given control over almost everything and has that same smug ass attitude x 100
>>
>>81632665
Yeah and Slott is mostly contained ASM and Silver Surfer

Bendis has like 7 or 8 books total
>>
>Bendis added that the "Comics should come first," and that the comics should inspire the movies and TV shows, while the comics should continue to be forward-thinking.

Can you now stop memeing bullshit stuff about the bald guy. He might be all shit you want but if there's one thing he doesn't do is steal things from movies.
>>
File: ronnie03.jpg (63 KB, 286x268) Image search: [Google]
ronnie03.jpg
63 KB, 286x268
>>81632856
He was also the reason the web shooters were mechanical in the ASM series.
>>
>>81632856
Yes he does, he had his own version of Star Lord, wanted the movie to use his version and then when they went with the DnA one he changed his to accommodate to that.
>>
>>81631279

But Bendis is the Snyder of comics.
>>
>>81631279
>Marvel creator taking a shot a DC/WB

water is wet
Olicity is cancer
>>
>>81633180
Not quite, but he's close.
>>
>>81632856
>Bendis' entire Guardians run
>>
>>81632856
He's assblasted because Feige kicked him and his ilk from having any say on what goes on the MCU
>>
>>81633344
More like his Avengers Assemble Guardians cameo his GotG run right now is Kitty Pryde and friends.

Hell, Kitty Pryde is the Felicity to Bendis' Guggenheim
>>
>>81634182
Based Feige.
>>
Bendis writes shit why da fuck do I care about his opinion.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.