[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (109 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
109 KB, 768x1024
Do your friends care about this movie?
>>
i have no love for characters that are the property of international corporations.
>>
>/co/
>friends
>>
>>81630030
No. The only people I know that care are MCU drones or people with kids. Everyone else I talk to seem to have no interest.
>>
>>81630073
How can someone not love their own mother?
>>
>>81630030
I wish I could read the text.
>>
>>81630030
Hard to tell. They mentioned it when we were talking about what else we could see when we left Deadpool but there's usually no disscusion of anything until like a week before hand
>>
File: 1443840436313.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443840436313.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>>81630030
>friends
>>
no they're tired of superhero movies
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
Yes, we talk about it frequently at our many social outings
>>
Yesterday actually I talked to my friend and we agreed that we would've been a lot more excited two years ago before avengers age of boretron and "ok for a single viewing-man". Now I don't care anymore of what happens, even if cap dies or more insane, Tony dies I would just be like "ok whatever"
>>
>>81630030
i worry there are schools in murrica that teach capeshit as a class subject
>>
Are people getting fatigued of Capeshit yet, do you think it was Age of Ultron which finally blew the bubble or was it Batman vs Supeman? I think everyone will finally be over it after Infinity War comes out.
>>
>>81630030
>Me: Wanna go see Deadpool?
>Friend: Yeah

>Wanna go see BvS?
>No

>Wanna go see Civil War?
>Maybe

That's as far as it's gotten.
>>
>>81630559
How do you invite people to see a movie with you?
>>
>>81630699
>You wanna come to the movies?
>>
>>81630699
>>81630754
Or better yet
>I'm going to the movies, do you want to come?
>>
>>81630030
>1.jpg
You again
>>
>>81630699
>>81630754
>>81630783

Do I have to teach you autistic fucks everything?

Step one. Ask
>Hey, you busy on Xday?
No
>Have you heard about this movie? What do you think?
Sounds good

Step 2, what do you do?
>>
File: ௵.jpg (21 KB, 326x298) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
21 KB, 326x298
>>81631025
Ask them if they want to go with you, you fucking autist
>>
>>81631025
>>Have you heard about this movie? What do you think?

Completely subverting your initiative to their opinions and you are calling them autists?

Personally i dislike this type of friends with no drive of their own who just try to what you like.
>>
>>81630030
My friends don't care, but my family is all hyped about it, mostly because I have forced them to watch all comic book movies since captain america I
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.