[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your favourite B-grade villain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11
File: Tallyman102.jpg (144 KB, 664x808) Image search: [Google]
Tallyman102.jpg
144 KB, 664x808
Post your favourite B-grade villain.
>>
File: Marvel+Fanfare+34+-+28+-+Art.jpg (254 KB, 931x1405) Image search: [Google]
Marvel+Fanfare+34+-+28+-+Art.jpg
254 KB, 931x1405
Attuma the shark riding Atlantean barbarian. Has always been so bad ass to me
>>
File: doctor_destiny.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
doctor_destiny.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
What is a B-grade villain?
>>
>B

Wouldn't a Batman B lister be more like Mad Hatter? I feel like this guy is probably like C or D lister

Unless by grade you just mean your personal rating of them or something, in which case, carry on
>>
>>81625418
On a scope of how serious their crimes usually are, Mad Hatter is definitely B tier, but he has had a ton of appearances and is generally well known even by people who don't read Batman much.
>>
>>81625071
aaah, that's the guy that azrael tore a new asshole, right?
>>81625515
i'm quite sure that's not mad hatter, that's tally man, a hitman.
>>
>>81625619
>i'm quite sure that's not mad hatter, that's tally man, a hitman.

Yeah I was just explaining that Mad Hatter would be A tier, whereas Tally Man is B tier. Still one of my favourites though.
>>
>>81625071
The jack in the box hitman? I really liked him. Maybe it was the art style he was originally introduced in, but he always looked really cool.
>>
File: Untitled.png (928 KB, 989x541) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
928 KB, 989x541
>>81626368
I really liked his cameo in No Man's Land.
>>
>>
File: magpie&mime.png (2 MB, 1112x620) Image search: [Google]
magpie&mime.png
2 MB, 1112x620
>this thread again
AYYYYY
>>
>>81627259
Deathstroke does not count in any sense.
He was a main villain for a very well-selling superhero TEAM in the 80's and their various later knockoffs, has fought pretty much every superhero in DC at some point, and today has a strong presence in more widely consumed media.
>>
>>81627326
god i fucking love gray and blue bats
>>
>>81627458
It was his best era by far.
The quality of his writing during those days was often top-tier, and he actually had stories that revolved around actual detective work rather then huge operatic punchups with only his big name foes.

B:TAS took a lot of inspiration from that era even if they didn't take the costume, by Bruce Timm's own admission.
>>
File: 738f.jpg (139 KB, 425x746) Image search: [Google]
738f.jpg
139 KB, 425x746
>>81625071
My pic is Melvin Potter/the Gladiator he has circular chainsaws attached to his gauntlets need I say more?
>>
File: Shocker_from_Thunderbolts_159.jpg (61 KB, 382x678) Image search: [Google]
Shocker_from_Thunderbolts_159.jpg
61 KB, 382x678
Not only my fav B-grade (though i think B-list would probably be a more accurate term) villain but easily my fav spider-man villain of all time.
>>
Flamingo might be more of a C-lister, but I really enjoy him every time he shows up. His appearance in Gotham was really cool too. Faithful for the parts that mattered, but adapting enough to actually be a part of the Gothamverse.
>>
>>81626797
Wait, isn;t he supposed to be blind in that eye?
>>
>>81627877
good taste
>>
>>81627824
was this guy in millers daredevil some point? i remember liking him a lot.
>>
>>81629351
Yeah, he was one of the more prominent Miller villains. He was the one that often teamed up with Daredevil, as he was never really evil.
>>
>>81629587
shit yeah that was the exact issue i was thinking of, picked it up last week for £2
>>
>>81627259
>2016
>Deathstroke
>B-List
come on
>>
File: BigWheel.gif (111 KB, 429x568) Image search: [Google]
BigWheel.gif
111 KB, 429x568
>>81627824
what if he flicks his wrist back?
>>
File: Taskmaster_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg (90 KB, 900x1288) Image search: [Google]
Taskmaster_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg
90 KB, 900x1288
Taskmaster
>>
>>81627877
Dude, hug me. You're awesome. I love Shocker too.
>>
I wish Maxie Zeus got more play. Make him a schizophrenic who got lightning powers from an accident or the gene bomb or something. Gets serious God complex. Bats has just about the whole spectrum of semifictional mental illnesses in his rogues gallery, but he doesn't have anyone on that angle. He could try to control Gothams power grid declaring himself the bringer of light and dark and life and death (threatening to shut off power to the hospital)
Batman's gotta find him and kick his shit in. Be good story.
>>
>>81625365
MYEEEEH
>>
>>81631987
Zeus was goo in the story with Onomatopia, think that was the last time he showed up as well
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.