[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warner Bros. finds themselves in a unique situation where they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Warner-Bros-DC-Comics1.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Warner-Bros-DC-Comics1.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
Not unlike DJ Khaled really.

BVS made a profit and now they're stuck with Snyder and there's nothing they can do about it.
>>
You missed /tv/ by a mile
>>
>>81624027
It made less profit than projected, which in executive terms is money lost. If you don't make all the money, that's as bad as losing money. Because it devalues your brand and your products, among other things.

Snyder is going nowhere because contracts and famous, but in a few years you may see him quietly shuffled off
>>
>>81624027
>the most expensive superhero film of all time
>biggest box office drop of any superhero flick ever
>failed to generate more profit than Snyder's previous DC film
>"success"
I've always been an indie guy but the Marveldrones are right when they say DCfags are on suicide watch
>>
>>81624027
yes there is. they're already taking a heavier had in the DCEU and Justice League is reportedly going to be more of a crowd-pleasing spectacle movie.

just because it made money doesn't mean they aren't listening to critics and audiences just look at Suicide Squad
>>
>>81624027
So, the WB execs are like Pyrrhus of Epirus in his war against Rome?
>>
>>81624228
I enjoyed BvS and MoS, but I don't even care whether this movie does well or not if they're just going to start making family comedies like Disney.
>>
>>81624067
/tv/ descends into memes whenever such threads are started.
>inb4 /co/ is just as bad as /tv/
That's a fucking lie
>>
>>81624027
>BVS made a profit

oh i am laffing
>>
>>81624704
It's not nearly as much profit as they wanted (they had been pie-in-the-sky-dreaming about Avengers-level cash AFTER breaking even), but at the same time, it's also too much profit for them to justify kicking Snyder off of future movies. That's why they're in this mess.
>>
>>81624027
They might as well get DJ Khaled to direct it at this point. He couldn't do any worse. Besides all he does is win.
>>
>>81624990
That would be great. Instead however Snyder gets...

ANOTHER ONE!
>>
>>81624572
See
>>81624704
>>81624144
And to a lesser extent >>81625030
>>
>>81624990
They don't want DC to be successful.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.