[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really don't care what brain dead fanboys who have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 765849.jpg (326 KB, 1024x550) Image search: [Google]
765849.jpg
326 KB, 1024x550
I really don't care what brain dead fanboys who have been pampered and treated like they're special and their opinions matter by Disney marketing strategists react to a movie they already loved the second it was announced.

Someone just give me the spoilers and tell me about Spidey, T'Challa, how Strange is set up and the post-credits stuff.
>>
I just want info on Doc strange, no one I know gives a crap about civil war
>>
>post-credits stuff

Bucky becomes new Cap
>>
>>81620228
>Someone just give me the spoilers and tell me about Spidey, T'Challa, how Strange is set up and the post-credits stuff.

T H I S
B
H
>>
>>81620228
Don't early critic screenings not get post-credits?
>>
>>81620521
Nope but he's an idiot so let him revel in his idiocy.
>>
>>81620228
If you don't care then complain about it less, because right now it seems like you DO care and are being super cunty about it for some reason.
I don't give a shit about what /co/ thinks about movies either way too (I don't need some anonymous internet voice to help me decide how I feel about something) but I don't feel the need to whine about it on /co/ neither.
>>
File: S6546wa.png (43 KB, 640x277) Image search: [Google]
S6546wa.png
43 KB, 640x277
>>81620361
>>81620521
>>
>>81620765
That honestly shouldn't be too surprising, they're missing a huge number of the roster simply from studio rights and shit.
Post credits stuff is very unlikely right now, Dr. Strange as I recall only just finished wrapping up the main filming, might have something to tease by the time of release maybe.
>>
>>81620228
Unlike BvS screenings these were for actual critics not general audiences/specially picked fanboys.

>>81620521
They usually get the first one but not the the second post credits scene
>>
>>81620837
>actual paid shills
FTFY
>>
>>81620879
I'll concede that's likely
>>
>>81620228
I'm tired of these kitchen sink hour and half long trailers

I just want a good movie.
>>
>>81620344
Oh the irony. I believe it is in fact the other way around.
>>
>>81620765
Oh thank god.
>>
File: 1428631754132.png (193 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428631754132.png
193 KB, 500x500
>>81620228
>yfw one of their scuffles causes the car crash that destroys Stephen's hands
>>
>>81620765
Read that in Steve Coogan on The Day Today historian voice.

Kek.
>>
Alright just woke up but here's how T'Challa, is incorporated
After the hulk melt down in africa, and everything that happen in AoU, Wakanda unmasks itself and goes to the UN to discuss being a bigger part of the world community. In the process T'Chaka goes to the UN in New York with his son, where the king is killed by bombing we're let to believe is a reactivated Bucky. T'Challa is consoled by Tony, both losing their fathers to Bucky, so it's a bit of a vendetta mission for both of them.

NOW the ending!
Tony loses it in the final battle and Bucky loses his arm and is killed. Steve hits his limit. His "friend till the end of the line" is gone, his favorite gal is gone, and he's the only one left.. Tony tells cap to "stand down" Cap gives us the same line he did in the 1st Avenger, when he didn't know how to quit. "I can do this up all day." Sadly he's still beaten by Ironman, where the film concludes with Rogers on "The Raft"(Prison 42) and Tony is telling him it didn't have to end like this. Tony ends the Avengers, and everyone goes their separate ways.
>>
>>81621659
i want to read this but i dont want to read this
>>
>>81621807

Don't bother, it's fake.
>>
>>81621659
Call bullshit on that ending.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.