[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Lantern Corps would have the best movie? Fuck GLC, Red
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x250
Which Lantern Corps would have the best movie? Fuck GLC, Red would just be two hours of people screaming and fighting.
>>
>>81619868
Guy, pls.
>>
Red Lanterns based on Guy's time as their leader
>>
A self contained story of desire and betrayal, as entire races get devoured and a hero falls to the dark side consumed by a dark force from space: the untold story of the rise and fall of the Orange Lantern corps.
>>
>>81619868
Sinestro Corps hunting a weak Green Lantern horror movie.
>>
File: SW.jpg (225 KB, 651x433) Image search: [Google]
SW.jpg
225 KB, 651x433
Probably Red Lanterns with Guy. and Supergirl

I could see a saint walker origin story being a film too. If only.
>>
>>81619868
Orange, I wanna movie where someone steals something from lar freeze and he goes on a ridiculously petty quest to get it back with lotsa action and extreem shows of greed.

In the end it turns out to be something really trivial that someone just borrowed figuring he wouldn't care
>>
File: Apathy Corps.png (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Apathy Corps.png
49 KB, 500x375
Apathy Corps
>>
File: This shit again.png (307 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
This shit again.png
307 KB, 403x403
>>81620312
XD

Youre a true memester

how do you do it? such a gr8 post. never seen it before. Have an upvote
>>
File: RevolvingBalls.png (568 KB, 587x547) Image search: [Google]
RevolvingBalls.png
568 KB, 587x547
>>81619868
Yellow by far.

Mfw watching my man Sinestro bring order to the galaxy one sector at a time, all while being smug as fuck.
>>
>>81619868
Why isn't there a lantern corps of joy or sadness? Weird fucking list of emotions.
>>
>>81619868
Blue or yellow would be the best. Blue would be really uplifting detective stories and Sinestro Corps are just the coolest.
>>
>>81620294
that could work as a short film or animated short, it'd kind of be boring for a feature length movie.

I think the Indigo tribe would have the coolest movie, about becoming a better person and all that and maybe a tragic ending when they take the ring off and revert to their former self.

Also yellow lanterns might have an interesting movie
>>
>>81620349
B-but I like it
>>
Red or Yellow
>>
Red, just to see dex starr origin.
>I good kitty
>>
>>81620509
So did everyone else. The first one hundred and sixtry gorrillion times it was posted, you ledditor
>>
>newfags complain that willpower isn't an emotion
You've never been filled with determination? I've had days when there's no other way to describe how I feel, and I'm as weak-willed as it gets.
>>
>>81619868
Larfleeze movie
>>
>>81620531
It's from /co/, you instigating cuck. Anon can do what he wants!

I think an Alan Scott film would be really good. Golden Age costume, set in the 40's. Maybe bring in a few members of the JSA, like Atom or Doctor Fate, and have the villain as Harlequin and Johnny Sorrow.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.