[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most bizarre shit right now. I haven't seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 324x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 324x490
This is the most bizarre shit right now. I haven't seen this movie since I was like 4 or 5, and they just put it on Netflix. I remember like everything about it too. Like the kid playing air guitar on the broom eating an egg salad sandwich. Anyway, has anyone else watched this?
>>
>>81596877
I liked Professor Screweyes. I don't get why it's so bad that he wants to scare people for entertainment.
>>
>>81597001
literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>81597001
It's less that he wants to scare people and more the lengths he's willing to go to to do it, like say, turning a couple of kids into howler monkeys.
>>
"what about your parents, they beat ya?"

shiiiiiit lol
>>
>>81597064
But on the plus side his dedication to his craft makes for some great entertainment.

I wish some entertainers were that dedicated to their work.
>>
Just got to the parade scene. This is seriously blowing my mind right now. Something I havent seen it at least 18-20 years is fresh in my mind
>>
>>81597001
That dude was the best part of them movie.
>>
File: Pony-and-Foal-ponies.jpg (29 KB, 550x377) Image search: [Google]
Pony-and-Foal-ponies.jpg
29 KB, 550x377
>>81597123
Dedication leads to obsession. Obsession leads to autism. Autism leads to tiny horses
>>
the part in the beginning with the hotdogs always made me hungry
>>
Yeardley Smith's character sounded so sad in the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 557x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 557x639
What even happened to Screweye in the end? Did he just become one with the crows or something?
>>
I begged for this VHS as a kid because dinosaurs, but even while I enjoyed it the first few times watching, I got the sense in the back of my mind that it was pretty much entirely because of the novelty of seeing more animated dinosaurs and nothing else. Don't think it'd hold up too well for me now.

The kids having to sign the contract with their blood was pretty badass though. Also Yeardley Smith confirmed for being able to voice only one character ever.
>>
>>81600586
He was very literally consumed by his fear.
>>
>>81600765
Is that Lisa's VA? If so, she lucked out.
>>
Would've been nice to see the original cut of the movie get released. Probably wouldn't have been good either, but at the very least it would be interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCzHlm9Wr3A
>>
>>81600862

It was. Nancy Cartwright has more range than her, because she can pull off a wide range of voices back in the 80s, while she did G1 MLP
>>
File: The crows.webm (3 MB, 466x360) Image search: [Google]
The crows.webm
3 MB, 466x360
>>
File: The-Simpsons-Voices.jpg (125 KB, 683x727) Image search: [Google]
The-Simpsons-Voices.jpg
125 KB, 683x727
>>81600862
Yep. To some extent they've all been ridiculously lucky, but 99% of the voicework she's done is "Lisa" or "extremely minor Simpsons characters who are supposed to sound like Lisa in-universe"
>>
>>81601148
Holy fucking shit, they look horrible.
>>
>>81601139
Did..he just die?
>>
>>81601240
Yup.

His biggest fear was crows.

He tried to run away from his fear by inflicting feear on others.

In the end, his fear consumed him.
>>
>>81601139
One of my favorite villain deaths
>>
>>81601203

That's why they're voice actors.
>>
>>81601139

The silent scream is the worst part in the video since his mouth is open the entire time but the only sounds are flapping wings.
>>
/co/ convince me to not watch this movie. I don't remember anything about it, but for some reason I have this nostalgic attachment to it.
>>
>>81601840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwVogZQtjI4
>>
>>81601840

I say go for it, I remember the animation looking good.
>>
>>81602137
Dinosaur movie! Yay!!
>>
>>81602137
If I had never seen it before, I would be convinced to watch it because of this.
>>
Brings back memories.
>>
>>81602223
Kid's movies didn't fuck around back then.
>>
>>81601139
Kinda reminds me of EoE
>>
>>81602137
I don't get why he had to die because he wanted to scare people. He had an outlet for it through entertaining and frightening people with his circus.
>>
>>81596877
I watched that movie a lot as a kid.

It's so fucking weird.
>>
>>81596877
it's weird how it sticks with you, isn't it? the kiss especially
>>
>>81600765
she can do accents too
>>
File: Elsa.png (2 MB, 2030x710) Image search: [Google]
Elsa.png
2 MB, 2030x710
Elsa was pretty bottom heavy
>>
>>81596877
I remember Rex humping Spiderman.
>>
>>81597001

Best part is the deledted scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdM5lWUBy9w

This is Batman-level badassery.
>>
>>81596877
His belly looks like a ballsack
>>
>>81601148
Dan Castellaneta is normal enough looking to get some on screen roles every now and then.
>>
>>81604170
So him being eaten by his crows at the end actually makes sense.
>>
Check the /trash/ drawthread for some new art of the pterodactyl
>>
File: 1408554315122.gif (2 MB, 268x368) Image search: [Google]
1408554315122.gif
2 MB, 268x368
>>81596877
>Rex looks like a cock
>>
I remember wanting Rex, when he went feral, to bite that guy's head off.

I remember him pricking his finger on Rex's teeth for some reason.

Stupid old time traveling man had the dumbest plan ever though - lemme make super intelligent dinosaurs and just throw them out of my airship instead of just dropping them off at the damn museum.
>>
>>81601278

LITERALLY!
>>
>>81605547
his stomach looks just like a ballsack holy fuck
>>
>>81597195
R-r-r-r-oll back the clock to the dawn of time
>>
>>81597064
>howler monkeys

Are you sure that's the specie? They looked more like chimps
>>
This movie gave me my mind control kink, that and the one Scooby-Doo movie thing with the school for monsters. I was... 6, or 7, and I just kept watching those parts over and over like some kind of retard. Shit I might have to revisit, just for... Nostalgia's sake, clearly.
>>
This movie is the definition of "all over the place"
You see a dinosaur playing Golf in the first five minutes, then at the end there is a guy getting eaten alive by crows

Though the animations and visuals are actually pretty spectacular
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.