[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /co/mrades I need some help with this shit. I started binge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Ok /co/mrades I need some help with this shit.
I started binge reading JL3000 and 3001.And I got to the point where they kill off every male hero.
Those this get better after some issues or does it just devolve into League of Feminism.
I really enjoyed the comedy in the early issues of 3001 and the characters seemed to have so much great chemistry with each other.
While the new additions like batbrat trigger the fuck out of me
>>
I barely noticed much of a difference after the guys died, it helped that the focus shifts between characters a lot and the side characters get plenty of talk as well.

Also, Sinestro. Sexy stripper Sinestro selling his sensual self to the 'sensitive' sex.
>>
>>81596777
I was more into the whole gig with Lois being in Ariels body and trying to fuck with the league but never succeeding, it gave me a whacky kinda vibe and I would have loved if that comedy routine continued.Does it though?
>>
>>81596949
>Does it though?
no. we get a time skip and lois has ariel back and working with her to take down Styx

god styx is so shit. they keep trying to push her from time to time but it doesn't fix that she is fundamentally a crappy villain
>>
>>81596688
Its canceled anyway.
>>
>>81597808
Yeah.

Please remember to pick up scooby apocalypse
>>
>>81596688
It never becomes League of Feminism but it's still pretty bad at this point. 3001 just felt aimless and dull but after half the cast was murdered it became clear Giffen stopped giving a fuck since the book was sitting on cancellation numbers
>>
That's what happens when Giffen gets bored and no one is watching him. He makes sure to break all the toys before moving on.
>>
>>81598207
It always cracks me up when he does that. Remember when he blew up the Earth?
>>
>>81597742
>>81597808
well shit,I guess Im gonna wait for rebirth and see whats worth picking up.
I hope to god they dont fuck up Hellblazer
>>
>>81596949
>Does it though?
No, the guys dying is the end of fun.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.