[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Father a good villain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Fatherchair.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Fatherchair.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
Was Father a good villain?
>>
He was pretty menacing for a kids show.
>>
He was a sexy villain
>>
>>81595775
I think so. His powers, design, and voice were all pretty cool.
>>
>>81597353
>His powers,
what were those again?
>>
>>81597387
pyrokinesis and shapeshifting. He turns into a fucking dragon at one point.
>>
>>81595775
Fuck yes. When he appeared on screen, you knew shit had gotten REAL.
In his first few appearances that is. Later, they kind of made him a deadbeat.
>>
>>81598079
>that knd movie where father gets really pissed and flames on then only to go "eh, forget it" and just slushes away
>>
>>81598286
i was so disapointed in that
>>
>>81598286
After that he lost all intimidation for me.
>>
>>81598286
You....Big....JERKKKKK!

NOW YOU'VE MADE ME ANGRY

VERY!

VERY!!

VERY!!!!!!

Ah forget it
>>
>>81598286
>That episode where he flames on multiple times in an ice cave and gets drenched everytime he does it.
>>
>>81595775
>>81596251
yes
>>
>Literally a father figure
>acts like a father would act
>trys to punish kids the way a father would
He was the best villain for his show; only being beaten by the Toiletantor.
>>
>>81601180
Honestly i think that was my only real gripe about that movie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.