[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU SHUT ME OUT! YOU THINK I CARE?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
YOU SHUT ME OUT! YOU THINK I CARE?!
>>
I still haven't seen this, thor 2 or antman.
>>
how does one get burned off the internet?
>>
>>81582516
What happened with Vision in that scene? I don't get it
>>
>>81582542

Fried all his wi-fi antennas.
>>
>>81582542
He peed on his router.
>>
>>81582591
but didn't he already have several copies of himself in.... ah whatever, magic exists and norse gods are a thing
>>
>>81582562
Visiom fried Ultron's internet connection so that his consciousness couldn't flee his body
>>
>>81582533
I haven't seen any Iron Man movies, Thor movies or Antman.
>>
>>81582616
>several copies of himself
Well yeah that's why they have to destroy them all.... Even though it's a bit weird they still can communicate with each other if Vision killed all their internets (which I guess is what we're supposed to think). Radio I guess?
>>
Vision will always be Jarvis to me.
>>
/co/ I haven't seen Antman but I borrowed the DVD from the library should Iw atch it

>>81582660
Watch the first Iron Man movie.
>>
>>81582648
>his consciousness couldn't flee his body
Except that's exactly what happened at the end.
>>
>>81582616
Copies were just his antennas so to speak. They weren't true clones
>>
>>81582678
He jacked into their network and wiped their network drivers.

Boom.
>>
He was just cut off from the internet. It didn't stop him from continuing to use his other robot bodies to inhabit, but taking away his access to the web kept him isolated to that location.
>>
>>81582691
Sure. The super-powered scenes are great and Douglas is entertaining.

>>81582707
What? I don't think so. When?
If you're talking about the last drone it obviously had it before.
The idea is it can't escape any further than his bodies (where his consciousness is already there), at least that's how it makes sense to me.
>>
Why couldn't Ultron just give an internet connection to all his clones and make it so he could just upload himself from one of these when defeat became imminent?
>>
Why didn't Ultron just buy a laptop?
>>
>>81582965
He did, Vision burned all their internets with his haxxor skillz. >>81582719
>>
>>81583009
1. He is a laptop
2. He didn't know Vision would be in the fight
3. YOU THINK HE CARES?
>>
File: Ultimate-Ultron.png (124 KB, 600x279) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate-Ultron.png
124 KB, 600x279
>>81583022
4. YOU TAKE AWAY MY WORLD. I TAKE AWAY YOURS.
>>
>>81583042
>MY WORLD
Ultron confirmed for shut-in NEET.
I'd love to see him shitpost on /g/ and /pol/.
>>
I would love to see him brought back with all the other villains in Infinity War and in an act of rejecting his humanity, just rip his face off revealing the underlying frame and the face of Ultron we all know from the comics.
>>
>>81583042
The delivery of this line just bothers me for some reason. Like a lot of Ultron's lines.
>>
>>81583440
Actually, I'd like to see Ultron back in one of the Ant-Man films. Here me out:

Hank Pym starts to worry if putting the Ant-Man and Wasp superhero role on Scott and Hope might endanger the two couple's budding relationship (which he doesn't tell the two of course). As one last "job", he orders a hesitant Scott to salvage certain parts from the Avengers base in secret, even getting Scott to acquire a leftover A.I. prototype from Stark's database. Scott finds this questionable but goes along anyway since Hank is essentially going to be his father-in-law. The A.I. prototype serves to act as a pseudo-JARVIS communications support for Scott, thus allowing Hank to operate without having to directly order Scott. Scott would unwittingly gather parts while straining his relationship with Hope. The A.I. would constantly remark how Scott is merely a puppet for Hank's own ego, much like how the A.I. was created with the same purpose in mind. Scott and the A.I. would build a sort of kinship in the idea of living in the shadow of their respective "fathers". This would cause Hope to question Scott's recent avoidance of her, in which the two would end up fighting as Wasp and Ant-Man. Later we find out that Hank Pym is actually building a superior Ant-Man suit (predominantly silver with red highlights) due to a delusional martyr complex and desire to take on Scott and Hope's roles as heroes, thus allowing them to live happy lives as a married couple. Little does Hank know that he has actually been influenced by the A.I., which is actually the prototype that served as the template for the Ultron program before it went online. When Hope and Scott finally come to terms with their issues, they confront Hank but it was already too late. Hank dons the new Ant-Man suit, only to be utterly consumed by the Ultron Prototype. Hope and Scott find themselves fighting the reborn Ultron, but they must find a way to beat the mad robot without risking Hank's life.
>>
>>81582616
If his network is fucked, how would he transfer to other bodies?
>>
>>81582533
>>81582660
I haven't seen any MCU flicks
>>
>>81583774
Same way hosts can still communicate with each other within the framework of the network even if their connection to the Internet is lost...
>>
>>81583813
>>81582533
>>81582660
I've never even seen a movie before
>>
>>81582516
GIVE ME YOUR FACE
>>
>>81582533
Same, I haven't watched capeshit in 4 years, not even IM3.
>>
how would you rate Ultrons ass?
>>
>>81583973
Spader/10
>>
>>81583882
I wasn't born.
>>
>>81587686
My universe doesn't exist.
>>
>>81582707
He already had his consciousness in multiple bodies, but now couldn't move out of them. They had to hunt down every one of his bodies that he had at the point Vision severed his connection.
>>
Ultron had no reason to fail
>>
"He beat me by 1 second"
"Clearly you've never made an omelette"

I've seen the movie like 6 times and I still don't get it
>>
>>81589539
You got those line backwards.

"You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs" is a well-known saying.
>>
>>81589584
Regardless he says the omelette line I said. But no one mentioned anything about breaking any eggs
>>
>>81589773
Thor says "No one has to break anything" which is what he responds to.

It's not much of a connection, but that's it. It's a really awful line.

(When I googled the line to double-check the context, one of the first links is called "What are some of the wittiest lines from Avengers: Age of Ultron". What the fuck, right?)
>>
>>81590118
I'm a huge AoU apologist and fuck that's a good awful line
>>
>>81590284
God*
>>
>>81582516
>Ultron downloads 2 Girls 1 Cup
>>
>>81589539
>>81590118
>>81590284

In context, the whole conversation actually goes along the lines of:

>"Aw junior, you're gonna break you're old man's heart" - Tony
>"If I have to." - Ultron
>"No one has to break anything" - Thor
>"Clearly you've never made an omelette." - Ultron
>"He beat me by one second." - Tony

Basically the entire exchange plays off of Tony and Ultron's roles the respective father and son. The fucked up thing is that the irony (no pun intended) comes from Ultron basically agreeing with Tony by saying a line that Tony would have said himself in disagreement with Thor. Basically, Ultron and Tony are very similar and pretty much on the same page despite Ultron throwing a tantrum about it (their similarities) just a moment before the exchange.

Awful or not it still makes sense in context, even if it's done in a "kek le funny" way.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.