[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How a DC Wonder Woman would be to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: on7PI61u7wpa.png (222 KB, 550x1037) Image search: [Google]
on7PI61u7wpa.png
222 KB, 550x1037
How a DC Wonder Woman would be to you?
>>
>>81579264
*Wonder Man, crap
>>
File: but.png (166 KB, 601x476) Image search: [Google]
but.png
166 KB, 601x476
>>81579270

Is living in island full of men make you gay?
>>
No the opposite.
They would be very masculine men.

They would have they're fwb tho. Twink guy with older guy.

Orgies once a month or something. Maybe every friday and saturday.
>>
>>81579420
>very masculine men
>the opposite of gay
top kek anon.
>>
>>81579264
>pants
Disgusting.
>>
Has there been a Wonderboy or Wonderman? Seems like there would be one by now seeing how theres batgirl batwoman superboy supergirl and now superwoman.
>>
>>81579264
There already is a male equivalent called Wonder Man on Earth 11 (see the artwork in the Multerversity guidebook.

It's always easier to imagine a female as a male, for the most part, for characters that are well thought and distinct, less so for females. You can imagine say a female super spy, a Jane Bond or a Jamila Bond, and of course Batwoman, Supergirl, etc. etc. but a female Hulk, female Thor, female Wolvervine, etc., all of this just does seem like a bit of let's just throw this at the window and see if it sticks.
>>
>>81579475

Why kek?
>>
>>81579633
WOOOOONDER BOOOYYYY
WHAT IS THE SECRET TO YOUR POWER?
>>
>>81579264
Wondy foundation is alternative sexuality so I imagine they'd be very based in a ideal gay utopia. Probably takes some cues from Plato's perfect society. Now the big question is if Wondy is a twink or a hard gay.
>>
File: wonderman.jpg (348 KB, 1246x1920) Image search: [Google]
wonderman.jpg
348 KB, 1246x1920
>>
>>81579633
I like the idea of a super awkward and feminine Wonder Boy. Like he was raised by not just women but a fucking island full of them so male behavior is completely foreign to him
>>
>>81581861
>>81581890
Outfit has to be like that tho, super sexualized. If it's twink Wondy then that'd work but if it was Hard Gay Wondy I think it'd be best if we had He-Man straps over a hairy chest.
>>
He'd be a twink while young then lik at 25 he would be manlier buff superman but slimmer looking guy.

Hes the awkward twinky guy raised by woman then Superman would be the first man he meets and they can be all spartan with each other ;)
>>
File: hercules.gif (20 KB, 265x500) Image search: [Google]
hercules.gif
20 KB, 265x500
>>
>>81579475
>very masculine men
>the opposite of gay
>the opposite

>I have no clue what a bear is or that 70% of men who regularly visit a gym are "n-no homo"
>>
>>81579264
While the male Amazon ideas here are amusing, they contradict themselves. There wouldn't be male Amazons.

So... Myrmidons I guess, and just take notes from Miller's Spartans.
>>
File: tumblr_m0k0gneXVP1rnvulyo1_500.jpg (72 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0k0gneXVP1rnvulyo1_500.jpg
72 KB, 500x694
Wonder Man should be wonderful.
>>
File: Power Guy.jpg (281 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Power Guy.jpg
281 KB, 1024x1024
Hell, how about a DC universe where everyone is gender-flipped?
>>
>>81586124
Don't they already have that?
>>
>>81586243
Yes
>>
A young Indiana Jones type of treasure hunter with a secret connection to Wonder Woman (she help reformed his father from a life of crime) that found some magical item of the Titans that grants him super-strength, gliding and other powers.

You don't need to be a male Amazon to be a Wonder Man just like you don't need to be an Amazon to be Wonder Girl
>>
>>81579633
I actually love that design, it's so good.
>>
>>81579633
I always thought it would be interesting to have Diana get pregnant (the father doesn't really matter but depending on who it is could lead to some interesting story dynamics). The other Amazons & her mother are thrilled. Wondy goes home to the island to give birth and the others are all shocked when she gives birth to a male child (like it never even occurred to them it wouldn't be a girl). There'd be some surprise and frustration at first but the Amazons (being the compassionate people they're suppose to be) eventually accept their newest member and this leads to him growing up and training on an island of all woman, followed by his eventual introduction to man's world and all the shenanigans and such that leads to.

Could be a fun and interesting story. It's too bad no talented writer has ever (as far as I know) tackled the concept of Wondy having a son.

Or even being born as a male herself. Maybe a sort of test by the gods or something. Could be a neat story that their isolation from men have made the Amazons true man haters or resentful of them so the gods introduce a male baby Wondy into their care to re-teach them compassion and love for others.

There's just so many different and interesting concepts which can be done with this idea. It really is a shame no one has touched it.
>>
>>81587416
This!
>>
>>81579633
Donna had a son, just use him for your headcanons
>>
File: 1666502-donnaterry.jpg (26 KB, 384x640) Image search: [Google]
1666502-donnaterry.jpg
26 KB, 384x640
>>81589961
>wanting my headcanon to include the spawn of Terry Long

C'mon son.
>>
>>81579633
>>81589961
Donna could be the current Wonder Woman.
Robin is Damian or Dick's kid and Dick is the current Batman.
Lian as Speedy.
Wally's kid as Kid Flash.
Arthur and Mera's child is Aqualad or Aquagal.
>>
>>81586124
At that point the gloves just annoy me.
>>
>>81579264
try again in English please?
>>
>>81590362
Why?
>>
>>81591678
not him but they should end at the wrist
>>
File: why bother with anything.png (455 KB, 797x1127) Image search: [Google]
why bother with anything.png
455 KB, 797x1127
>>81579633
>Wonder Woman will never be your mom
>You will never grow up on an island filled with beautiful amazons
>You will never inherit the wonder mantle
>tfw
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.