[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happens if he tells someone not to obey any other commands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1459924573019.jpg (102 KB, 1134x634) Image search: [Google]
1459924573019.jpg
102 KB, 1134x634
So what happens if he tells someone not to obey any other commands he ever gives them?
>>
I assume the newest command was overule the last. So even if he said this, I suspect a moment later if he told you to "fuck off and die OP" you would.
>>
>>81565692
They do it.
>>
>>81565692
He tells Jessica to cut her own ear off and then tells her to stop.

Meaning that they are able to go against a previous wish.

If he tells someone not to obey them, the next one is gonna overwrite anyhow.
>>
What if he told someone to ignore him from now onwards
>>
>>81566776

Isn't that basically what OP was asking
>>
>>81565821
:(
>>
Commands wear off over time so presumably they would ignore his commands until that one wore off, then they'd be vulnerable again.
>>
>>81565692
>Hop on your left leg
>Pat your head
>Stop obeying my commands
>Hop on you right leg

It resolves in the order he gives them, so the person would start hopping on their left leg, pat their head, then stop, and then start hopping on their right leg.

There is no way to make someone immune to his commands through commands because everything he says overwrites everything else up to that point.
>>
>>81566776
In that situation they would ignore him, but listen to any commands he gives. So he could behind them, knocking whatever they pick up out of their hands while they act surprised and confused, but the second he says "Stop walking" they would stop moving.
>>
What if he told OP's mom to gobble his fat purple cock?
>>
>>81570195
She would do it, despite being deaf.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.