[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thunderbolts added in several games and the cartoon out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: eui0001.png (413 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
eui0001.png
413 KB, 600x600
>Thunderbolts added in several games and the cartoon out of the blue

Not suspicious at all Marvel.
>>
>>81562382
>yfw Thunderbolts replace Captain Marvel's movie
>>
>>81562382
As someone who recently became a fan of the Thunderbolts, I approve of this out of nowhere push. Yes, please give me more T-Bolts, and have Karla troll the shit out of Bucky like the little fuccboi he is. Also bring back Troll and Jolt. Kubik is cute, but three daughterus are better than one.
>>
>>81562382
>implying it didn't have anything to do with the sudden /co/ story time of every issue of Thunderbolts a few months before hand
>>
>>81562382
did they show up in Avengers Assemble or something? Cause if they're making a thunderbolts cartoon... Ill put on my pants and make an effort?
>>
>>81562665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxt1jToK34
>>
>>81562601
Nah. I don't think our sigil magic is that good. We're only just now hearing about any kind of LoSH plans, and we've run about 40 years worth of Legion material by now. And that's including all of L.E.G.I.O.N and other related stuff.
>>
>>81562693
I really wish there was a solo Thunderbolts cartoon. This could be cool though.

>> Hawkeye spins off into a solo cartoon to lead the T-bolts after the obvious betrayal of Citizen V.
>> Get the EMH team to write it...
>> A man can dream though. A man can dream.
>>
>>81562382
Don't forget the fact that the classic Thunderbolts are getting their own book after having been shelved for years, and that book getting hyped to hell and back to the point that the Standoff! event only exists to hype that book up.

99% chance that they're getting a movie in Phase 4.
>>
>>81562857
>I really wish there was a solo Thunderbolts cartoon
Just wait for the movie to come out. I'm sure they'll have a Thunderbolts cartoon after that.
>>
>>81563119
Can't wait to see Songbird defeating Zemo in a dance-off.
>>
>>81562693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mzB-lGrgNE
>>
File: zubtboltsmovie.png (13 KB, 459x98) Image search: [Google]
zubtboltsmovie.png
13 KB, 459x98
You guys are going to be awfully disappointed.
>>
>>81562852
>I don't think our sigil magic is that good.
Well yeah.
This was /pol/'s sigil magic failing so hard that it got channeled into /co/.
>>
>>81563119
>the classic Thunderbolts are getting their own book after having been shelved for years
Shame about the art on that book, though.
>>
>>81565611
Just wait till Bendis oust him out of the book.
>>
>>81566803
>letting Bendis anywhere near Thunderbolts again
Hell no, Dark Avengers was brutally mediocre, and he writes Karla terribly.

By the way, there was no excuse for that besides laziness. She's really not THAT complicated.
>>
>>81565753
I don't know, Atlas works perfect in that Leifield-sque art
>>
File: Moonstone49.jpg (167 KB, 800x1267) Image search: [Google]
Moonstone49.jpg
167 KB, 800x1267
>>81567079
>She's really not THAT complicated.
Maybe after Avenges/Thunderbolts, but she was the most complex character on the classic team.
>>
>>81562411
>yfw Karla is the one who gets Carol grounded from flying
>yfw we see her find the moonstone within Mar'vel's crashed ship
>there is just a moment where we see her and Zemo in the same shot
>>
File: you_could_have_listened.png (1 MB, 1027x769) Image search: [Google]
you_could_have_listened.png
1 MB, 1027x769
>>81563158
It's a monkey paw anon
>>
Songbird solo when?
>>
>>81562411
>yfw they replace Carol with Songbird as Marvel's main female
>>
>>81562382
>Songbird coming SOON (tm) to Marvel Avengers Alliance

Awww shit nigga, I'm fucking hyped for this shit.
And also, yeah, I'm really damn sure they're announcing a Thunderbolts movie for the next international Comic-Con.

Which reminds me, which one's the earliest now?
>>
I'm hoping people will be all for it.
>>
>>81569491
SDCC is during the Summer
NYCC is during the fall.

Also, D23 is also really close to SDCC as well, so Marvel Studios might blow their wad there.
>>
>>81569491
Avengers Alliance is ass. Hawkeye is stronger than fucking She-Hulk
>>
>>81569588
>Hawkeye is stronger than fucking She-Hulk
just like in UMvC3
>>
>>81569588
No, Hawkeye gets more attacks per turn. You need She Hulk's alt costume.
>>
>>81569588
Wait, which one?
Because in 1 Hawkeye is only good with his Heroic Age costume and Kate Bishop, while She Hulk's costume as Skirn, Breaker of Men is pretty OP with the right setup, and can use more than one hero.

And in MAA2, She Hulk does a lot of damage and she's faster than Clint.
>>
>>81569720
>>81569752
Hawkeye is literally dealing more damage with Sure Shot than Shulk does with Assault, Battery, and Kangaroo Kick. She's not a very good tank, either. Not to mention Clint continuously gets DEVASTATE and CRITICAL.

It doesn't help that MK and Wasp are my only other characters, but Wasp is too weak to do much of anything.
>>
>>81569882
>She's not a very good tank, either
She isn't supposed to be.
>>
>>81569882
Well, how do you ISO your characters?
>>
>>81569491
>Playing Avengers Alliance past 2011

That game's starting to fall apart at the seems. Bugs are popping up all the time, new items are causing the game to crash, and PVP is more shit that it's ever been.

It's only a matter of time before it becomes too big for it's Facebook framework to handle, and it becomes completely unplayable.
>>
>>81569936
Hey, it's still fun now, so might as well keep going.
THough they are past 150 characters now...
>>
>>81569882
Ahhh, I see.
Yeah, the issue is that She Hulk's not supposed to be built as a tank, that's what Moon Knight is for.

Also, Wasp is actually damn good if you ISO
her enough and get her right attacks.

Another thing, when you get the free Avenger chance, go for Black Widow (the original, not the AoU one; although I think you can only select the original ones), she's pretty damn nasty if you become Stealthy and then use Systema (which is her default combo, btw)
>>
>>81569912
>>81570192
So I should go for Black Widow? Right now I got Hawkeye at 8, MK at 7, and She-Hulk at 5. Just boosted Wasp to 6.

What attacks should I get on Wasp? I have enough purple coins to get something for her
>>
>>81570382
Go for Final Sting and Skirmish Scramble if you want to make her the sniper of your team, but this will only work when she's oriented to fighting.

You gotta use Moon Knight for full protection, and someone like Hawkeye or BW for the damage dealing part, since everyone benefits with Adroit, which is given by Wasp's Skirmish Scramble.
>>
>>81570016
It stopped being fun for me ages ago.

PVP becomes more and more of a sadist's sport every tourney. Bugs, force refreshes, losses from AFK taxing more point than when you're actually fighting, super unbalanced characters, a laundry list of different stun effects, it's all bullshit.

PVE is fine, but it's become a real slog. Battles take forever, drop rates are unfair, and they keep giving you those worthless items they refuse to phase out. Spec-ops is a load too.

The game used to be fun, but as of now, there are better alternatives. For all it's faults, AA2 really cut out most of the shit ruining its predecessor...along with the Xmen and the Fantastic Four unfortunately.
>>
>>81569936
>Bugs are popping up all the time
Since day 1.

>new items are causing the game to crash
Not new, remember the hammer from Wonder Man's SO?

>PVP is more shit that it's ever been.
PvP is incredible now compared with the times where every team was a combination of WII Cap, Emma Frost or Mockingbird.
>>
>this happens right when i buy the first tbolts tpb
>>
>>81570860
>PvP is incredible now compared with the times where every team was a combination of WII Cap, Emma Frost or Mockingbird.
That said, I miss ruling ass with QS/Juggernaut
>>
>>81570860
Yeah, and now it's all Worthy, Kabeast, and Enchantress.

Back then we only had one stun effect with a cooldown, now we have more than several with no cooldown.

Then you have the cube's bullshit proc rates, several new absorbing effects on bruisers to eliminate anyone who depends on melee, and a bajillion new statuses for you opponents to shit all over you.
>>
>>81571127
>cube's bullshit proc rates
Anyone telling you that it isn't biased towards AI is a fucking liar.
>>
>>81571127
I use BRB/Victor, git gud.
>>
>>81569083
Feminine woman with white and pink hair would attract more little girls into wanting barbies about her than some blonde manly looking dyke that's for sure.
>>
>maa doctor doom still sucks
This is bullshit.
>>
>>81562382
And then Suicide Squad crashes at the box office and suddenly Marvel panics.

I have a feeling this was in response to the reception of the second Skwaad trailer.
>>
>>81569553
Yeah Marvel Studios is now avoiding SDCC for D23.
>>
>>81571206
How's Damien's AoE stun + Area generalized treating you?
>>
>>81571446
It doesn't have a stun, it does force doom to proc even without applying it or proccing it.
>>
>>81571512
Sorry, I mean to say they were two different attacks.
>>
>>81571566
Ah, no worries then.
>>
File: Panic.jpg (6 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
Panic.jpg
6 KB, 200x291
>>81571127
>it's a team with Spitfire
>>
>>81562852
Yeah it is. Tons of creators lurk here and its no accident that when both Flash and Supergirl had their pilots leaked our criticisms were solved right away. Cartoons, comics, even live action are here. Our meme magic knows no bounds.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.