[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remeber you those two are brother and sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I remeber you those two are brother and sister
>>
>>81559234
Cousins, actually.
>>
>>81559264
both are sons of zeus
>>
>>81559264
No no, half-siblings, you're just confused because they both knew Ares and had a turn as God of War.

>>81559335
Children of Zeus, "sons" only refers to males. But you are correct in your meaning.
>>
>>81559335
>sons
Anon...
>>
>>81559406
First language is probably Spanish, where the word for sons and a group of children who are both boys and girls is the same.
>>
Actually. Kratos is son of Zeus. Diana is a bit more complicated. Her mother was born out of Ares, god of war which is zeus son with hera.
So Zeus fucked is grandaughter.

So Diana is Zeus daughter and great grandaughter. While Ares is her uncle and grandfather.

Which makes her mother.....Her niece?
>>
>>81559599
She's inbred, huh...

... wait, is Ares Hypolitta's dad?
>>
>>81559789
>She's inbred,

Welcome to Greek Mythology.
>>
>>81559813
Look, I fully understand that the King of the Gods is married to his sister and so on, I'm just surprised they went there with Wondy.
>>
Is Kratos a mortal? Does he have superpowers besides being ultimate alpha male?
>>
>>81559914
He's a demigod, so, you know, exceptional strength, great destiny, etc.
>>
>>81559865
They didn't go there with Wondy, being a daughter of Ares is part of Hippolyta's Greek myth origins, it was definitely present pre-New 52, but never mentioned after it, when Diana became a daughter of Zeus, so the whole issue was circumvented, really.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.