[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY CAN I TRY ON THAT HAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: CAN I TRY ON THAT HAT.png (291 KB, 506x379) Image search: [Google]
CAN I TRY ON THAT HAT.png
291 KB, 506x379
HEY CAN I TRY ON THAT HAT
>>
>>81553198

Best moment in the entire show. That face was hilarious XD
>>
>>81553198
This was easily my favorite episode as a kid, but I'm afraid to rewatch the Series in case it doesn't hold up. Is Billy & Mandy still good, /co/?
>>
>>81554701
It's hit and miss at times, but for the most part it's still pretty funny.
>>
>>81554701
insert that gif of billy asking if he is the only one who enjoys the sophistication of a show and calls Grim stupid.
>>
>>81554701
Still the best CN show.
>>
>>81553507
i dont know if your comment is ironic...

in any case please go >>>/out/

>>81554701
>Is Billy & Mandy still good, /co/?
yup, kind of gross sometimes but it's really fun to watch
>>
>Do you, Billy, take Mandy as your lawfully wedded wife?
>I dooooooooo.
>>
>>81556171
Wow she almost got married.
>>
File: grim spiders.png (373 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
grim spiders.png
373 KB, 600x420
>>81554701
it's still a great cartoon.

The jokes aren't always that great, but the overall plots and sound effects are still hilaryous
>>
GIVE ME A BANANA
>>
>>81554701

It's pretty great.
>>
>>81554701
Didn't hold up for me at all, buy I'll always be slightly nostalgic for it. Billy and Mandy are both unbearably annoying to me now. Grim and the side characters are still cool.
>>
you have to listennn
>>
repair man, mon
>>
>>81554701
the first season's a bit bland, but it gets better after that.
>>
>>81554701
It's still one of the best cartoons ever put on CN, but it clearly had a drop in quality after season 4.

Keeper of the Reaper being an obvious exception.
>>
>>81553198
Wiggy Jiggy Jed is fucking dead.
>>
Please pass the egg salad
>>
>>81558270
2nd best episode
>>
>>81556558
They're supposed to be annoying, that's why Grim hates being with them.
>>
Unlike a lot of /co/, I thought Fred fredburger was a fairly funny, lovable character. The funny part came from his interactions with the other characters and how annoyed they were by him. At any rate, he's funnier and friendlier than the very hateable character Cheese (though /co/ tends to lump them together)

.I don't understand why people claim he "ruined" the show, when he only appeared in a grand total of THREE episodes out of 100. Sure, CN spammed him in commercials, but those weren't part of the show - they were commercials.
>>
>>81558385
Annoying from a viewer's perspective, not from a character's point of view.
>>
>>81558401
lolrandum humor is usually inherently bad.

That said, gir and FFB really weren't that bad in their respective shows. It's just a bad image to have.
>>
>>81559222
A lot of Billy is just lolrandom humour
Somehow done right though
>>
>>81558337
what's 1st?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.