[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that time when there was a Stargate cartoon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Hot_Water.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Hot_Water.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
Remember that time when there was a Stargate cartoon?
>>
>>81552872
No... no, I didn't.
>>
>>81552872
Must have been shit, because I don't remember it.
>>
>>81552872
Remember when Greg Weisman was supposed to make one that sounded way better, but they passed on it to make this?
>>
>>81552872
Remeber that time in Stargate when they left the stargate and found themselves in a sandy valley with pine trees around?
>>
>>81554763
Fuck you anon at least it wasn't all quarries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ODVibFsqUw
>>
>>81552872
I remember how the ancients were weird moth people and how they had a DRUGS ARE BAD episode
>>
Remember that time there was going to be a Stargate MMO?
>>
>>81552872
I do and man was it shit. It was like that one episode of normal SG1 where an alien becomes a screenwriter on earth and starts making stories about WORMHOLE XTREME but now a cartoon.
>>
>>81555354
This is like a joke they would have done in episode 200 along with the YOUNGER AND SEXIER Stargate and the puppets
>>
>>81552872
Well it predicted stupid hair becoming popular.
>>
>>81552872
Unfortunately. Never actually watched it, but I doubt I need to. Almost impressive how it looks nothing like Stargate at all.

>>81555354
You'd better not be talking shit about WORMHOLE XTREME, anon.
>>
>>81556028
Nah WORMHOLE XTREME was great episode because it poked fun of these things. The very definition of a 'cosy' episode. The cartoon though had the XTREME angle but none of the self awareness from what I remember.
>>
File: image.png (173 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173 KB, 500x440
Hey remember that Battletech got a terrible cartoon? It was retconned into cannon with the excuse that it was an inner sphere propaganda cartoon designed to increase patriotism in the inner sphere against the clans. And to sell toys. A galaxy's worth of toys.
>>
>>81552872

Still better than universe.
>>
>>81554359
Here's the pitch for that.

http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=17076
>>
>>81556417
This. Fuck Universe.
>>
Remember the Napoleon Dynamite cartoon?

I wonder what went wrong with it. I never got around to seeing it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.