[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fuck When is this shit ending?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
holy fuck

When is this shit ending?
>>
File: Batman Ha Ha Ha.png (301 KB, 306x458) Image search: [Google]
Batman Ha Ha Ha.png
301 KB, 306x458
>>81546371
Nothing of value was lost. Fuck those Joker worshipers.
>>
>>81546371
what were they expecting to happen

that was like going to a pub in New York and going on about how Osama bin Laden was the greatest revolutionary of our time
>>
It was fucking hilarious.
>YAY JOKER
>No guys, Joker is bad
>Oh. YAY RESISTA-
>MAN OF MURDER.EXE
>>
>>81546371
>When is this shit ending?
Injustice 2 soon.
>>
>>81547925
O just want to see the freaking ending already, this shit is taking longer to and than one piece
>>
>>81548017
I can tell you the ending right now, anon.
>>
>>81548026
Tell me
>>
>>81548275
Superman from another universe shows up and beats him up and puts him into Super Jail.
>>
>>81548275
Batman loses and needs to bring in an alternate reality version of the Justice League.
You do remember that this entire story was a prequel to a video game that was released years ago, right?
>>
What's injustice 2 about? Does evil supes break out?
>>
>>81548298
>>81548307

Well, I am dumb, I played the game for the story but I totally forgot this was a prequel of the game
>>
>>81548370
Hasn't been announced yet , guessing E3 or SDCC. Boon has been teasing it for ages though.
>>
>>81546371
This is an alt universe anyway, how have we not seen Sinestro and Hal fuck yet?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.