[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously tho do you still plan to watch this? I dropped this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 28
File: 1459406851491.png (1 MB, 1440x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459406851491.png
1 MB, 1440x1024
Seriously tho do you still plan to watch this?
I dropped this like 2 episodes ago when they decided its a Felicity episode and read Felicity saved the day with his lamp-fu
Decided to watch it again to see who died was hoping it was Lance.
Then out of nowhere Felicity still managed to force her way into the story being Laurels dying words.
Thats it for me lads im out.
>>
>>81545494
I stopped watching a while ago, you should too, you'll be better for it.
>>
I read that WB had to prevent the CW from using certain characters in the show because of upcoming movies or projects. Like, certain story lines were cut or re-written due to WB interfering. Ollys kid, Slade, deadshot, suicide squad stuff, Wasnt Blue Beetle hinted early in the series?
>>
>>81545603
That just seems like an opportunity to expand upon Green Arrows own world and his own characters.
>>
>>81545603
>certain story lines were cut or re-written due to WB interfering
And while that sucks, the product we got was still shit as a result. Understandable or not, they still had no way of making the plot interesting whatsoever.
>>
I quit after Vandal.

I'm really wondering what they'll do with the show now. They triggered a large part of tumblr and Reddit who have abandoned the show with ep. Now I'm wondering if a miracle can actually happen and see if a CW show can actually get cancelled before it hits season 13.
>>
>>81545603
i will never understand why WB is so fucking scared of sharing their properties across multiple media at the same time
still, anything spared from being part of the movies is better off for it
>>
I quit after the midseason finale after realizing I didn't care enough to see if Felicity lived or died.
>>
>>81545494
I never watched it to begin with outside of a few of the Flash crossovers.

When should I stop watching if I start watching?
>>
>>81546204
End of season 2.
>>
>>81545603
>prevent the CW from using certain characters in the show because of upcoming movies
I read the same re: Suicide Squad.

>>81545815
>WB is so fucking scared of sharing their properties across multiple media at the same time
Which makes exactly zero sense when you realize that they're going to have an alt Flash in Justice League that's not related to the cw Flash.
>>
>>81545494
Nope, done with the show.
>>
>>81545494

Been watching since season 1. Despite everything the writers have put me through I had invested way too much time in to this to just drop it because of one character.

Then I saw the last episode.

This show has become a disappointment and a chore to watch. They looked like they were going in the right direction introducing Curtis to the team but then they killed off one of the best developed characters they had and made her dying words "Man Oliver I hope you get back together with Felicity k bye"

This show is fucking dropped. As someone who has been at Amell's back about how good the show is since day 1 I can say I am exhausted finding reasons to put up with it any longer.
>>
>>81546795
her last words was a fucking slap to the face of fans, i can't believe they made katie have to say them as her goodbye.

yeah, i'm glad to see so much outrage on social media and other boards regarding this. let those olicity bitches have their show.
>>
>>81545494
Killing BC killed any interest I had in watching it. I am done
>>
I want to know the ratings of next week's ep already, if there are as many of you as how loud you are, it should tank.
>>
>>81547334
thing is, it's on hiatus until the 27th.

they are going to bank on hoping folks will calm down and forget the anger we're feeling right now. i'm not gonna watch, but i have a feeling a lot of people are going to tune in.
>>
>>81545494
Amell is such a cool dude.
>>
>>81547529
If TMNT2 is a success, he's gone. He's gonna be the human face of that franchise beside Megan Fox, it will probably lead to more movie work or a bigger show.

Arrow is getting a little long in the tooth at 5 seasons as it is, and I don't know if Amell would want to be locked to the show for a decade like the guys on Supernatural.
>>
>>81547583
christ, those supernatural guys really stuck in purgatory
>>
This is a female power fantasy. Being a loser, socially awkward nerd, and every man pining for you regardless of them being a cunt. Stephen Amell didn't deserve this.
>>
>>81545494
I don't watch any comic book tv shows because they're all shit.
>>
>>81547646
>a female power fantasy is all your female competition dying one by one
>>
>>81545653
This. Classic GA has tons of characters to pull from and revamp.
>>
>>81547666
I didn't watch the episode, how did Laurel even die?
>>
>>81547692
Darhk got his powers back and killed her.

Just before she died she said that Oliver and Felicity were awesome for each other though so at least that happened am I right?
>>
>>81547692
By Diggle getting passed the idiot ball for an episode
>>
>>81547666
I almost choked giggling
>>
>>81545494
Why do normies never understand that Actor =/= Character they play?
>>
>>81547709
I remember when I thought this show was decent. Now the only entertainment it provides is watching a train wreck unfold.
>>
>>81547692
a literal ARROW was stabbed into her. Then as she laid in bed, she told Oliver that she was glad he found Felicity and that he was Laurel's love of her life, even if she wasn't his.

Yep. The fucking writers had the god damn gall to have her dying and propping up Olicity before biting it.
>>
>>81547373
Seems like a bad idea honestly. They might jump ship through the hiatus for shows that don't utterly piss them off since they have two weeks off. Two of my friends dropped it for Empire.
>>
Wait, people are actually mad that Laurel died? I mean, it's a shame and all, but not like she added much to the story anymore. People have even been saying the cast needs to be cut down.
>>
>>81547825
>People have even been saying the cast needs to be cut down
Yeah, there is a certain character that could quite easily be dropped from the show
>>
>>81547825
So you cut in a group of OCs, the only canon character?

Diggle has been done story wise for ages.
>>
>>81547825

I think the real reason people are mad is that the show keeps sacrificing the core cast to give more attention to the Olicity drama that's completely unrelated to any kind of super-heroing.
>>
>>81547825

They could have killed Det. Lance, Felicity, Diggle, Diggle's Brother, Diggle's Wife, That pompous secretary Thea wanted to hate fuck. Damian Darkh.

Instead they kill off the one character that is an actual essential character to Green Arrow.
>>
>>81547875
i'm pissed off as fuck at the very thought that these assholes will probably have Felicity take up the BC mantle.
>>
>>81547850

But Diggle's my niggle. He's a great supporting cast member who has never sucked and has interesting subplots. Why would you write him off? Laurel on the other hand is just there, doing nothing beyond participating in fight choreographs, which is why people finally stopped hating on her when there was nothing annoying happening concerning her. Even Thea could be written off, so Malcolm would have something else to do beyond "but muh daughter"
>>
>>81547911
>who has never sucked
Apart from, y'know, this fucking episode
>>
>>81547875
>Instead they kill off the one character that is an actual essential character to Green Arrow.

Oliver's been able to live without Black Canary before though.
>>
>>81547900
Well they thought they could make Felicity, oracle too before WB told them fuck no.

Hopefully WB or DC says the same with this mantle taking.
>>
File: 1317959365305s.jpg (3 KB, 126x108) Image search: [Google]
1317959365305s.jpg
3 KB, 126x108
>>81545815
>>81546435

>tfw WB is going to kill off Barry on CW Flash and replace him with black Wally because they think normies will get confused if there are two different Flashs with the same name
>>
>>81547921

Oh, are we back to shitting on Diggle again because he dared to not agree with Oliver, like at the beginning of the season? He acted stupid in hindsight, sure, but it was entirely reasonable and in-character within story. His brother has always been his Achilles's heel that get him all hot and bothered and wanting to believe the best of him made sense. Him acting a bit dumb while blinded by his affection to his brother is hardly any dumber than half the shit Oliver does any given day.
>>
>>81547967
>and wanting to believe the best of him made sense
He spent the vast majority of the season being the one to trust his brother the fucking least. And now suddenly out of nowhere, thanks to one single good act, he trusts the guy implicitly.
Fuck right off
>>
>>81547900

She will be though. She will train with Thea and Diggle to surprise Oliver. She will become the most accomplished fighter on the team despite her lack of training and Curtis will be their new Techy but only as long as each episode has Felicity tell him to try something different when his way isn't working that totally works. Also whenever Felicity isn't on screen all the actors have to ask "Where's Felicity?"
>>
How did one character manage to trigger everyone?
>>
>>81545494
>Felicity still managed to force her way into the story being Laurels dying words

LOL Oh, this is perfect
>>
>>81548032
I think it's a combination of

1. Laurel really should survive considering she's Black Fucking Canary.

2. It feels like it was done to push Olicity even harder by getting rid of the one other regular on the show that might fuck Oliver.

3. Her last words were literally about fucking Felicity.
>>
>>81548032

By being the stupidest most annoying character in the entire planet. The episode with the bees should have been the episode she dies but she didn't because she is Felicity. Even the employees being held captive under her watch were spared because "lol I don't know take your time?". The very notion that a single character who has no background in fighting has been able to survive this long on luck alone is ruining this show.
>>
The Olicity tumblr tag is going to shit and it's funny.
>>
>>81548973

Going to shit how? for the same reasons outlined in this thread?
>>
I'm still watching it because I'm not an autistic faggot like you.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>81549011
It's being invaded by angry people and there's drama.

>>81549026
Calm down Felicity
>>
>>81545494
Jesus christ, I am so glad I stopped watching this show a long time ago.

It sounds like it's actually somehow become even worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 599x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 599x396
>>81545494
>The Arrow Season 3 because it ends any desire for participants to continue
TOP FUCKING REKTTTTTTTT
>>
File: 1.jpg (57 KB, 830x330) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
57 KB, 830x330
>>81549147
>wahh I hate felicity for no reason
>so I'll try to boycott a decent show

Don't think we'll stop watching it because of your whining
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 360x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 360x214
>>81549222
>wahh I hate felicity for no reason
>for no reason
>no reason
TOP FUCKING BAIT M8, you actually pissed me off for a moment there.
>>
>>81549222

>Don't think we'll stop watching it because of your whining

No one is telling you to stop watching it. The only person who mentioned the notion was doing so as a form of letting the creators know they didn't like the sudden shift of Focus from actual story and characters to Felicity.

You should be happy about that. It'll stop whiny assholes hijacking your shipping hashtag for their complaining. It'll also show the writers that no one fucking likes Felicity but at least you'll have your fanfics
>>
File: 1.jpg (18 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18 KB, 480x319
>>81549274
You're still not explaining why you hate her
>>
File: 1.jpg (13 KB, 599x406) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13 KB, 599x406
>>81549314
>this triggers you
>>
File: false fag.png (72 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
false fag.png
72 KB, 501x585
Give me one good reason to dislike Felicity.

Protip you can't.
>>
>>81549344

Not him but because she is Poochie levels of useless.

When she was first introduced she was an endearing character that people enjoyed because she was awkward and quirky. Over her time spent on the show she lost all quirkyness and replaced it with morbid overconfidence. The constant underhanded jokes during missions, the need to be mentioned every time anything is brought up. If she isn't on screen and someone needs to use a computer they need to mention that they are "Using a code Felicity wrote up for me" and when Oliver steps out of line he needs to be reminded that "That's why Felicity left you" and "You should tell Felicity how you REALLY feel".

Episodes that center around her as a character are unbearable. The most recent, featuring the return of Queen Bee had her bumble fuck around for the 10 minutes Bee gave her before she executed her board members and what happens when the 10 minutes are up? "Oh you must be a busy person LOL have 5 more minutes".

She is poorly written, badly acted and serves no purpose than to make Oliver feel bad about doing what he knows is the right thing.
>>
>>81549222
People who defend felicity have to be fucking crazy.

She is so horribly written.
They have no chemistry together.
>>
I'm so glad DC TV universe and movie universe are not the same.

>>81549344

http://www.lian-yu.ga

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>81549379

>using hashtags on twitter to argue what normal people enjoy about the show.

Next thing you're gonna tell me Transgendered people aren't a minority because everyone on Tumblr is one.
>>
Holy shit do people actually believe she's dead for real?

>hidden actual last words with the promise shit
>oliver hands something to laurel
>then sudden flatline when she was doing fine

It's a fucking ruse to get to Dahrk now that he thinks she's dead. Fuck me it could not be any more obvious.
>>
>>81545603
>Wasnt Blue Beetle hinted early in the series?

Yes, and it's ridiculously obvious that Ray Palmer is just Ted Kord But Can't Call Him That.
>>
>>81549504

The Showrunners themselves have said this isn't a feint. Writers said she is dead and the only way were getting Black Canary back is if someone else takes the mantle
>>
File: 1438615160015.jpg (64 KB, 270x297) Image search: [Google]
1438615160015.jpg
64 KB, 270x297
>>81549504
>It's a fucking ruse

anon pls
>>
>>81549504
Nah she was hated by the most important fanbase of arrow.
They got rid of her and they might lose the only people who still watch it if they bring her back.
>>
>>81549509

I'm so glad. After seeing what they did with Ray and how, despite his entire drive being about his dead wife, he needed to fall madly in love with the shows lead, I am happy they didn't ruin the Blue Beetle name with this shitty romantic interest.
>>
>>81545603
>Thinking any of those characters would have been done justice on arrow
Fuck that. Felishitty (tm) writers would've raped them.
>>
>>81549564

This is only true because the fans that want to watch Arrow and not The Felicity and Friends Power Hour featuring Felicity and Felicity's supporting cast of Felicity fans have already given up hope that the show will ever be good again.
>>
>>81549504
Even if it is a ruse, it isn't >>81549534
After teasing that fucking grave for an entire season and then faking out at the last minute would still make me pissed, slightly less I admit ,but still annoyed.
>>
>>81549534
Which is what they would say if they wanted to trick the audience too. Not saying that is the case, just that isn't particularly good evidence.

If they do make somebody else the Black Canary, it should be Sara. Or Cop Dad.
>>
I don't get why /co/ would be so against female writers bringing a fresh perspective to a male oriented show...
>>
>>81545494
Amell is such a good sport.
>>
>>81549446
Who gives a fuck about mentally ill degenerates?
>>
File: WUnEVLv.jpg (84 KB, 593x922) Image search: [Google]
WUnEVLv.jpg
84 KB, 593x922
>>
>>81549622

It'll hopefully be Sara.

I expect after Legends of Tomorrow tanks Sara will be brought back to fill in the Black Canary's shoes after Felicity is raped and lynched by a mob of super aids riddled metarapists that Cisco created trying to find a way to unfuck the Arrow story.
>>
>>81549640

Obviously the people who are defending Felicity
>>
>tfw despite everything, you're still to deep to drop it
>tfw you dont even have any thats likeable to even root for in the show
>tfw no flash this week
>>
>>81549643
>Green Arrow: borderline personality disorder
Jesus, what padded institution gave her that shirt?
>>
>>81545494
I haven't seen the last 5 episodes.
I think the 3 episodes before that I just skimmed through them.
Was bored, moved the timer ahead 5 minutes, the same.
Forgot that one episode was playing at one time while browsing.
>>
>>81549618
They did the same shit with making Felicity paralyzed. They did it hoping to make her Oracle and DC said no so she was magical cured.
They'll do the same and when DC says no your shit OC isn't gonna take the mantle they'll undo the death.
>>
File: 1.jpg (873 KB, 3000x2184) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
873 KB, 3000x2184
>>81549425

I think she's pretty useful, she's the one who hacks stuff for them

Fair enough, let's agree to disagree, but why hate the show in general? One thing shouldn't bring it all down
>>
>>81549672

Dont worry anon. I've been with the show since the Pilot. I've actively participated in Meme Mondays and Fanart Fridays with Amell on Facebook and told him how much I love the show.

I'm dropping it now though.

Tonights episode was a blatant slap in the face for real fans and did nothing but pander to the writers sick need for their self insert to be the center of attention.
>>
>all the shitty bait in this thread
Disgusting
>>
>>81549664
Felicity > mentally ill degenerates who dress in girls clothing
>>
>>81549724
it took me a few seconds to agree
i must REALLY hate felicity
>>
Can't wait for the talk back next week
>>
Can't wait for the talk back next week
>>
>>81549709

It's not one thing Anon. I can see why people like her, I can, and I've tried my best to not let her get in the way of me enjoying the show. I've been with the show and an active fan since the pilot came out. I love how Amell indulges in the role and how most of the cast have an absolute blast with each other every single episode.

But the shows focus is shifting too far away from the original story and is focusing far too much on Felicity for it to be enjoyable.

No one even remembers why they are stopping Damian. No one even sees the Ghosts any more and they even needed to shoe horn in an excuse why Merlyn still had League Assassins with him because the writing has gotten this lazy.

>>81549724

Felicity = Mentally ill degenerate who dresses in girls clothing
>>
>>81547995
Rumor is DC wanted a Black Canary in the Justice League, and that's one of the main reasons they killed her off. So at least there's no chance of a no Failshity Canary
>>
>>81549742
Based bro, at least we have the sane mindset, almost
>>
>>81549709
It shouldn't but it did.
Recently Felicity and Thea were both gassed and guess what when they got out Olivier didn't even ask if his sister was okay. Didn't look at her the same one from the last two seasons were overprotective as fuck of her, didn't give a shit. And to make matters worse he moves into the place she was assaulted in with Felicity and joked about putting carpet on the blood stains.

Like the fuck kind of writing is this.
>>
>>81549756

It's a rumor and I promise you it isn't true.

They have no plans to have a Green Arrow in the Justice League and the only reason they would have Canary would be to fill female hero quotas which can be done with any number of heroes that are better suited and not already in a show. Zatana for instance.
>>
Tumblr has abandoned Felicity in droves for this and are trolling their own oliciters. It amazing to see a show destroy its own fan base like this.
>>
>>81549504
>luthors dumb behaviour is just an act
>joker doesn't really have tattoos, it was just for that one picture
>joker is Jason Todd
>Doomsday will evolve to look like comic Doomsday
>BvS will be regarded as a classic years from now
>>
>>81549835
Maybe have one episode or one thing that isn't about her.
>Ollie and Diggle argument
>"That is why felictiy left you"
>Black Canary dying
>"you are the love of my life but I hope you get back with felicity"

This feels more like a parody on poochy-tier character writing.
>>
File: its time.gif (96 KB, 314x570) Image search: [Google]
its time.gif
96 KB, 314x570
QUICK

MAKE ARROW - W O R S E -

DON'T FIX IT IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT

MAKE IT WORSE
>>
File: 1.jpg (46 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46 KB, 620x465
>>81549770
>>81549750

Now this is criticism I get.
She's a good character, but the show is becoming FELICITY.

If she becomes the new black canary, I don't know what I'd do.
They should give her her own spinoff, so they focus less on her in arrow
>>
>>81549915
Oliver dies and Felicity becomes the new Green Arrow.
>>
>>81549915
Oliver dies and the new Green Arrow is a Hitler clone who has to work alongside Felicity despite her being a Jew.
>>
Wow, they must hate sir lance, alot
>>
>>81549920
>She's a good character
If you have no taste whatsoever.
>>
>>81549915
felicity becomes black canary
roy dies somewhere
merlyn becomes a reluctant member of the team and betrays them yet again
mr terrific and his husband runs the arrow cave
thea gets blood lust all over again for no reason
>>
>>81549920

No what they need to do is take her back to her roots. Make her leave team arrow and Curtis take her place. Every four or so episodes have them need her help with something and go to Palmer Industries with hat in hand to ask her for help. She doesn't have enough material to have her own show and she definitely can't be the next Canary.
>>
>>81546795
CMON TOM
>>
>>81549932
He said worse, not better!
>>
>>81545494

I consider myself a patient man. A man who gives chances in the most dire situations.

I stopped watching the show after Oliver's son episode. I just can't do it man. It's that bad.
>>
>>81549932

Better yet, Season 5 is about Hitler coming back from the dead. In order to stop them Felicity must summon her sidekicks from Team Arrow to join the Jewish community and fight back Zombie Hitler using her amazing Tech based powers. Mid season she becomes the "GOLD CANARY", a version of Black Canary that is better in every way and can't die. End of the season has Felicity agree to take Oliver back as long as he promises to stop talking back to her and do what she says. Felicity hangs up her mantle as the GOLD CANARY.

And becomes the PLATINUM CANARY. A version of GOLD CANARY that is even better in every way and can summon an army of GOLD CANARY's to fight for her against the army of ninja's Merlyn summoned to resurrect double Zombie Hitler again.
>>
>>81545494
We all know there's no way Laurel is actually dead, right? You don't cut away from a characters final words and then have them die like that. Ollie gave her some island magic.
>>
>>81550047

She was supposed to have a longer scene but they needed to cut it short so they could fit in shots of Felicity crying and Felicity standing next to Laurel.
>>
>>81549920
She's not even a character, she's plot device the game.
Not everything about Olivier needs to be about about her.
They have every character tell him that he's stupid for letting her go but then have Felicity herself do shitty things like dancing and singing happily about moving out, say lying is apart of all relationships only for her to leave Olivier for lying. Talk about Oliver's own mother at her funeral. And hold his time on the island over him without offering to help him get over it.
>>
File: there is no hope.jpg (60 KB, 358x335) Image search: [Google]
there is no hope.jpg
60 KB, 358x335
>>81546795
Fuck man, my thoughts exactly. I've stuck things out this far, hoping against hope they could turn things around and I've been disappointed at every turn.

Oliver as mayor could've been awesome, but wasn't

Bringing in Mr. Terrific could've been awesome, but wasn't

Laurel telling Oliver to stop moping and get his shit together could've been awesome, but then they kill her off.

It's the final straw. There's nothing left to convince me there's anywhere to go from here but further down
>>
>>81550094

And lets not forget

>If you tell anyone about him being your son you'll never see him again
>Oliver I can't believe you didn't tell me about your son how fucking insensitive can you be? Watch me literally learn to walk and fucking leave
>>
File: 1459990238738.png (554 KB, 947x646) Image search: [Google]
1459990238738.png
554 KB, 947x646
>>81549915

Oliver becomes a quadriplegia while also being stricken mute. Felicity must take up the mantle of Green Arrow while showing her bond with Oliver by speaking for him and not letting him communicate in any other way. Diggle while mourning the loss of his wife starts seeing Felicity in a whole new light much to Oliver's joy.
>>
>>81550152

Exactly.

It's gotten to the point where the only way Oliver can succeed is if he goes back to Felicity on his hands and knees.

She is literally the only character left he can even be interested in and she treats him like shit.
>>
File: errow.jpg (257 KB, 605x1060) Image search: [Google]
errow.jpg
257 KB, 605x1060
>>
>>81547666
You laugh, but that is exactly how women who like this sort of thing think. They want their man-harem and the competition to fucking die while praising their virtues.
>>
>>81549920
>They should give her her own spinoff

But we already have a show where shes the main character.
>>
File: arrow.jpg (63 KB, 623x570) Image search: [Google]
arrow.jpg
63 KB, 623x570
>>
>>81549672
>sister, brother, and me have watched since season 1
>decent, watch more as a spend time with family thing
>have hope for it after season 2 finale
>watch season 3 and hate it
>have hope for season 4
>watch last nights episode with sister
>we're both triggered
>brother walks in
>anon watch with us
>nope I gave up after crappy season 3

My brothers 9 if he had the common sense to do it then we all can do it too
>>
>>81549709

>She's the one who hacks stuff for them

They didn't seem to have a problem this episode with it, Thea being able to hack into Iron Heights feed...somehow

So Team Arrow don't need her, and if they do need a hacking assistant we have Curtis, who is better in every way.

SHE IS LITERALLY THERE AS THE FACE OF RELATIONSHIP DRAMA. AND NO ONE WANTS THAT.
>>
Thanks for nothing CW. Season 1 and 2 is all that was good.

You could've put an arrow in Felicity but you fucking didn't. Now the fan base is dead and there's nothing you can do about it.

(Quoting Jaws here)
>>
>>81549440

holy shit dont open this, it would not stop playing when i closed the window, had to shut down firefox from task manager.
>>
>>81550713
nope. Just you. I use Chrome.
>>
Who would you have wanted dead instead of laurel?
>>
>>81550806
Felicity.
>>
>>81550806
You really gonna ask?
>>
>>81550806
There's literally only one answer and everybody except the writers know it.
>>
File: arrow.png (817 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
arrow.png
817 KB, 2000x1000
>>
>>81550836
>>81550838
>>81550850
If that had happened you'd have Oli staring sadly at an empty wheelchair inside a glass cabinet for the rest of the show. While ghost Felicity follows him around telling him how to hack toasters, and how no one else will love him like she did.
>>
>>81545494
I have only seen some of the first Arrow episode and the Flash crossovers.

I don't like Green Arrow. I only come to these threads to laugh at the burning ship.
>>
>>81545494
So who's the fat bitch in the middle of the image?
>>
>>81550806

If anyone absolutely needed to die, Detective Lance would be the logical choice. There's basically nowhere left to go with his character - his career's in the shitter and he's too sickly to be a vigilante himself, stick a fork in him, he's done. Laurel you could have done a lot more with, and even if Katie Cassidy was begging to leave, killing her just leaves a foul taste in the mouth, you could just have her decide to leave Star City. Being put on a bus isn't much better than being put in a fridge, but at least it leaves things open for a later return.
>>
Barry's time travelling at will for stupid reasons all over the place now

Why doesn't Oliver ask him to save Laurel
>>
>>81551105
One of the writers, who's a big Felicity fangirl, I believe
>>
>>81551105
A new writer.
>>
>>81551286
Time wraiths... Though they can destroy them now, and Sara has access to a time machine, and a crew that seems pretty fed up with Rip so they could just mutiny.
>>
File: 1459676835817.jpg (21 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
1459676835817.jpg
21 KB, 600x357
>Guggenhack just confirmed we won't learn what Laurel said until season 5
WHY IS HE STILL HERE
WHY HASN'T HE BEEN FIRED
>>
Helena redemption arc? New Black Canary?
>>
>>81551260
Did they forget about his heart condition? A building almost fell on him and now he lost a daughter for the third fucking time. His heart should give out soon.
>>
>>81551286
They don't even have to do that. Sara is at the fucking funeral.

>Have Sara find another Laz.
>Dip Laurel in said Laz.
>Give Laurel same remedy Ras gave Sara to cure the blood lust.
>???
>>
>>81545494
I love this show and this episode was awesome.
The best part was the flashback with Oliver admitting Laurel was true love and "home" before the boat trip.
>>
Is it too much to hope that Laurel's revelation will make Oliver realize that he loved her all along and that he shouldn't get back together with Felicity?
>>
>>81547666
Satan confirms.
>>
File: 1366336403534.jpg (30 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1366336403534.jpg
30 KB, 555x644
What can bring you back to the show lads?
>>
>>81552727

Felicity dies in the show and the idiot that green lights the scripts gets killed on one of Amell's live Facebook events.
>>
>>81552727
I haven't left, but god damn if they don't make it hard to stay.

>Felicity, as a character, needs to move on. She has overstayed her welcome on Arrow and should be written out except for rare occurrences, like 1 episode a season, if that. Have her fully take control of Palmer tech and be the end of it.
>Thea, as a character, needs to move on. She has had a great arc, but needs to be removed to lack further focus being taken away from Oliver. Have her track down Roy, who has now become an alcoholic, and help him with his journey to recovery. Her and Roy can show up periodically, like 2 to 3 episodes a season, if need be.
>Diggle has been an impressive character, but one who should also be parted with. He should ultimately become The Guardian by the end of Season 4, and become Star City's new/only vigilante.

>Season 4 ends with Thea leaving to be with Roy, Diggle becoming The Guardian and protecting Star City, and Sara returning to leave with Oliver, to form a new life in Seattle due to everything both of them have been through.
>Season 5 starts with Oliver rebuilding Queen Industries by day, vigilante activity at night with Sara. Season-long antagonist would be Prometheus.
>>
>>81545494
Is that shooped or is it really her gaping maw?
>>
>>81553356
Also, in the first episode, before Ollie and Sara go out for patrol in Seattle, Oliver tells Sara that she needs to eat and that he made chili, exactly like his mom used to make.
>>
File: CeSEaF2UMAAFVIU.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CeSEaF2UMAAFVIU.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
>>81553590
It's real
>>
>>81552727
Seasonal plots that are focused and that have their general direction planned out from the beginning, character drama that doesn't consist entirely of romance, more focus on the non-superhero side of their lives, bring back some of the intrigue from season 1 and 2, and a more effective use of metahumans.
>>
Felicity is like the Killer from TMC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8
minor at the start,takes over the show
>>
File: 1459976562974.png (292 KB, 517x402) Image search: [Google]
1459976562974.png
292 KB, 517x402
Hey guys remember when Felicity was in a wheelchair? I completely forgot until two seconds ago. What was the point of that storyline?
>>
File: DELETE.jpg (84 KB, 300x451) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.jpg
84 KB, 300x451
>>81545815
They've done it since the early days. First iteration of the JL had Ollie and J'onn because Bats and Supes already had their own title and team-up title.

This also shows that it's never worked for them.
>>
>>81545603
This wouldn't be an issue if the showrunners picked up a Green Arrow comic book and used characters from that, instead of using Batman's mythos all the time.
>>
I quit at the end of season 2. Feel like I'm less violated by this madness than the rest of you.
>>
>>81553655
>arrow writing staff is composed of landwhales and nu-males
NO FUCKING WONDER
>>
>>81545494
Who is this hambeast?
>>
File: in memorium.png (2 MB, 1200x1037) Image search: [Google]
in memorium.png
2 MB, 1200x1037
How does this hack still have a career with Warner Bros?
>>
>>81557481
The true face of Felicity.
>>
File: Zack_Snyder.jpg (903 KB, 1000x1380) Image search: [Google]
Zack_Snyder.jpg
903 KB, 1000x1380
>>81557532
They've set a new standard for hacks
>>
>>81557641
At least Snyder has decent ideas, he just needs a co-director to reign him in like George Lucas did before Phantom Menace.

Guggenheim is just pure irredeemable shit.
>>
>>81557540
But that's not Marc Guggenheim.
>>
>>81550027
This sounds like a conceivable storyline for a power rangers series
>>
>>81549344
Misogyny, simple as that. Same reason the new Powerpuff Girls cartoon is getting unjustified hate.
>>
>>81555116
Magic microchip was able to make her turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
Alright lads, I have a question. Would you like felicity again if she sacrifices her own life to bring back a dead character? Literally any of them would do
>>
>>81558189
No, because I don't trust the writers anymore.
>>
>>81558020
Are you even trying
>>
>>81547875
or MAMASMOAK
>>
>>81558275
Apparently he doesn't need to, given how you responded.
>>
>>81558189
Nope she needs to be called out in all the shit she's say or did before hand at least
>>
Will you stop watching? Even in the story time of pain way?

This show's rating need to go down a lot.
>>
>>81558389
Been pirating since Season 3. Feels good.
>>
>>81558275
Anon, the issue is that there are people who are legitimately saying that people who hate Felicity have a problem with women. Its a lazy copout excuse.

Also bait images dont make sense when youre responding to bait.
>>
It's funny watching tumblr eat itself because the majority had thrown Olicity and the show away because of the ep.

Only the oliciters are saying everyone's just hating and everyone else is making fun of them.
>>
This show made me feel like a frog who didn't realize They were slowly being boiled alive.

This ep was a wake up call, I'm done. I love myself too much to continue.

This makes me appreciate Snyder.
>>
>>81555116
Literally so she could regain her ability to walk just to walk out on Oliver as a way to give more of a "You go girl!" kind of feeling to Olicity fags
>>
>people wanted this universe to cross over with the movie universe
I'll take a million Snyders or Bendises or Slotts over this
>>
>>81558919
Instead they are killing off characters to make shitty movies that will bomb.
>>
>>81558919

People want the Flash to crossover

Felicity and Friends can stay home
>>
>>81545494
>Ask for name for wrestling move
>gets burned

I chuckle at that one everytime. His response is so cute too.
>>
>>81558995
She would become the Flash just for the opportunity
>>
>>81557481
Felicity self insert
>>
>>81558982
I'll take that over continued Guggenheim assault in a corner any day, at the very least there's hope that WB suits will get pissed off and restructure
>>
>http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/04/07/arrow-is-dead-and-olicity-killed-it

based kain
>>
>>81547946
oh god you're probably right

DON'T KILL GRANT GUSTIN HE'S THE BEST

ARROWS DEAD PLEASE DON'T KILL FLASH TOO
>>
>>81553655
You just know she masturbates to the thought of her being Felicity
>>
>>81547946
>One is white one is black
>Somehow confuse them

Look, I know y'all think "normies" are incapable of grasping basic storytelling, but, if anything, they BLACKED Wally to avoid the very confusion youre worried about.
>>
>>81562547
Are you an idiot? He was talking about movie Barry and t.v Barry.
>>
>>81562547
They turned Wally black in the comics before the Flash show was even thought up.
Iris was the one they turned black for the show because they aren't letting black Wally go.
>>
File: 1459303014124.jpg (29 KB, 468x424) Image search: [Google]
1459303014124.jpg
29 KB, 468x424
>tfw Arrow is just a boring drama with Arrow as a side character
>The Flash is wacky fun superhero shit
When did you make the switch?
>>
>>81545494
>Thats it for me lads im out.

you are out?

WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU STILL IN?!?!?
>>
>>81563315
>switch
I used to watch both from the beginning. I dropped Arrow a few episodes after they "killed" Sara in S3.

I knew the bullshit would intensify from there and I was right.
>>
>>81563592
season 2 was goat
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.