[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying she's dead >implying she didn't fake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: EvilLaughAmell.gif (1 MB, 245x275) Image search: [Google]
EvilLaughAmell.gif
1 MB, 245x275
>implying she's dead
>implying she didn't fake her death when the camera zoomed out
>implying the writers aren't filthy liars
>implying all these "leaks" haven't been deliberate as fuck

I mean Jesus Christ, this is the lowest quality of bait. You've all been so triggered by Olicity that you actually bought such an obvious fake out. If anyone dies it's not-Zanna since she never reached Laurel.
>>
>>81544138
I'll honestly be okay with being wrong if she is alive. But a the same time, despite it pissing me the fuck off, I was glad I now have a valid reason to abandon this shit show.

We'll see.
>>
>>81545061
It's just... at every turn over the past few years they've said things about where the show was going to go, and how things would turn out, and they've been flat out liars.

Remember when S3 was promised to be "fun" and we'd see "Happy Ollie"?
>>
>>81544138
It don't matter. This show has been shit since episode 1 season 1 and people are just now coming around to realizing that shit.
>>
>>81545230
Yeah, yeah. You suck cocks, we get it.
>>
>>81545230

''le I complain about a show I don't like for yeeeeears like a retard'' poster
>>
>>81544138

She's dead, faglord. Dead.

I've seen this kind of denial first. Like when they first showed Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and he said "THE RED CAPES ARE COMING", and you guys were like "Oh he's just pretending, he'll show his true self!" Never happened. Or when they revealed Leto Joker, and you guys were like "He won't have tattoos in the movie though! It was just for this promo pic!" and that was also wrong

Just deal with it. WB doesn't give a fuck and they can get away with it since almost nobody reads DC comics anyhow
>>
>>81545314
Wasn't much of a complaint. Just pointing out how bad the show is and how folks are just now realizing it. All the people who continue to watch it are the ones complaining every day.
>>
It definitely feels swervey the way Oliver and her were talking alone and they cut away right when she asks him to promise him something next thing we know she's having a seizure. Something seems fishy but regardless I think it was a really good scene.

I used to hate Laurel but they really turned her character around and made me genuinely concerned during the episode. If it is real, I liked how they handled it.

This was like the biggest character death on the show, right? At least if they plan on sticking with it since so many people tend to come back from the dead.
>>
>>81545241
Dude you watch a show with a bunch of emotionally infantile morons as its cast of characters, poorly choreographed action involving knocking people out by slapping them with a bow, a wannabee batman as the hero, and what is essentially a combination of soap opera and monster of the week as its concept. How am I the cock sucker of this situation? I don't continue watching this shit.
>>
>>81545356
>to promise him something

Maybe it was "Promise not to rez me with the Lazarus pit"

or "promise not to send Barry back to the past to change the timeline"
>>
>>81545356
>This was like the biggest character death on the show, right? At least if they plan on sticking with it since so many people tend to come back from the dead.

Moira's mommy ;_; had more impact. This felt elevator-shaft cheap, which is why I don't buy it.
>>
Amell pls stop damage controlling

At this point it doesn't really matter. They have no respect for the fans outside of a vocal minority and are making shit up as they go along. It is not fun to watch anymore. Fuck it.
>>
>>81545356
>I think it was a really good scene.
you thought that the scene that began with the doctor saying she'd be fine, her telling ollie to go be with felicity in order to push her as if she knew she was gonna die, and ending with her dying despite being told she'd be fine was a good scene?
>>
>>81545401
>a wannabee batman as the hero
Actually, I thought his Bats was the best it's ever been. He didn't even have to use the voice distorter when he was going "WHERE ARE THE DETONATORS" on Lil' Diggle.
>>
>>81545460
Well the specifics of her death were vague and ridiculous (probably intentionally because the fucking showrunners need to constantly plug mysteries) but I liked her talk with Oliver and the team, as well as Oliver's moment with Quentin in the hallway (although Blackthorne is probably my favourite actor on the show so I'm a little biased there). If you take away the bullshit surrounding the specifics her death that you mentioned, I do think it's a good scene.
>>
>>81544138
She's dead you mongoloid
WB has rights for Black Canary
>implying she didn't fake her death when the camera zoomed out
Thats what everyone thought when Deadshot faked his death faglord
>>
>>81545460
If you cut out her "death", the episode as a whole was pretty good.

>barely any felicity
>Oliver being right for fucking once
>based thea being GOAT
>>
I can't believe felicity bestowed her title of strongest to someone else.
>>
>>81545599
>WB has rights for Black Canary
What the fuck does this have anything to do with it?
>>
>>81545404
If it was something like that, it would've been shown before the death scene. There's no point in hiding that line from the viewers after she died.

So obviously what she tells Ollie before her death is something else important that will come up later.
>>
>>81545738
>being this young
>>
>>81545761
ah yes zack snyder will have a crazy woman in fishnets gunned down in the opening scene of justice league.

>we didnt have a place for black canary in our universe so i thought it would be fun to have her in a minor role as a stripper.
>>
>>81545761
What
>>
File: lauren-cohan.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lauren-cohan.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>81545801
Actually Lauren Cohan would've made a great Dinah.
>>
>>81545801
Yeah, because WB won't drop Zack harder than a hot potatoe before Justice League. I-it's gotta happen, right guys?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.