[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was this for? Did anyone like it? It was shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Who was this for? Did anyone like it? It was shit.
>>
I liked the intro
>>
Somehow they created a word that isn't a racial slur but definitely sounds like a racial slur. And they thought it was a good idea.
>>
>>81537679
This is always one of the first things that pop up in the rare moments when people actually remember this show.

Not that it makes it any less true, but I think it says something about the quality of the show when the only thing people remember about it is that its title vaguely sounds like a racial slur.
>>
i couldve sworn this show was called "chop sock suey" or something
>>
>>81536262
The setting was pretty cool.
Some sort of giant semi-dystopian vaguely cyberpunk mall.
>>
>>81536262
no one watched it
>>
>>81536262
I liked this show, I thought that wasabi and bubba were just pure fun villains. I still crack a smile when I remember him going 'ZE CHOOKS'
>>
>>81537679
>Somehow they created a word that isn't a racial slur
it's a combination of "chink" and "gook" senpai
>>
>>81537679
Every single one of those three characters in OP's pic looks like they just stepped out of a minstrel show. There's no way it wasn't intentional.
>>
>>81536389
thats the only thing I remember from the show
>>
>>81536262
Chooks
What the fuck were they thinking
Chooks
Sounds like something my ww2 grandpa would angrily yell at japanese people
It's not a nice word
I don't even
>>
>>81544271
Chooks is slang for chicken
>>
>>81537679
>Somehow they created a word that isn't a racial slur but definitely sounds like a racial slur.

i think it's actually some kind of legitimate yet archaic english word like "coney" or "pullet" that you wouldn't normally expect to hear used this century outside of some super-isolated farming community so far out in the ozarks or the deep south that they're basically the white people version of an uncontacted tribe.
>>
File: 1454292350984s.jpg (2 KB, 125x95) Image search: [Google]
1454292350984s.jpg
2 KB, 125x95
>>81544308
>>81544381
Wait just one fucking second.

Are you telling me that they're supposed to be fucking chickens? I've never actually watched the show, just seen pictures. They don't even look like chickens!
>>
>>81544595
the premise is that they were 3 chickens defending a mall from evil .
>>
I remember there was a villain that /co/ wanted to fuck.
>>
I remember actually enjoying it but alparently it was bad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.