[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man of Steel questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: file.jpg (65 KB, 1062x444) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
65 KB, 1062x444
Why was the Codex a baby skull? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>81529846
It's okay OP, it's just too deep for us plebs to understand. It definitely makes sense and is not stupid.
>>
It's the skull of an ancient kryptonian.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
It's a prehistoric Kryptonian ancestor, similar in concept to how humans were theorized to be descended from a common ancestor.
>>
>>81529846
>>81529931
>>81530090

Yeah it wasn't a baby it was the skull of whatever ape-like creature they evolved from to look exactly like us... (this always bothers the fuck out me).
>>
> This shit will never be brought up again in the DCEU

Brainiac would be literally perfect for it
>>
>>81529846
Does it matter? Why does everything in a movie need to be spelled out?
>>
>>81530183

Damn you're right, I didn't think about that, but you've got a golden ticket right there. The Codex being Brainiac would work really well.
>>
>>81529846
it's the lost kike
>>
File: man-steel-3D.6.jpg (949 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
man-steel-3D.6.jpg
949 KB, 1920x1080
Why the fuck did a SUPERMAN movie love skulls so much?

>>81530237
because when you have a random skull show up and be used for not-skull things you should probably explain why
>>
How did the Military not figure out who Superman is by the end of the day?
Zod and Faora very publicly attack Smallville, they specifically tear up the Kent's farm.
How is that not the first place to start looking for clues about him?
>>
>>81530090
Were?
>>
>>81530936
>Why the fuck did a SUPERMAN movie love skulls so much?

>http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-zack-snyder-profile/
>There are several human skulls on a circular desk where Snyder works on his iMac. “I don’t know why,” he says. “I just like skulls.” Six axes lean against the nearby wall. “I just like axes,” he says innocently. “They are cool. I have axes at home that I cut wood with, but these are my special ones.”
>>
>>81531662
I thought they knew who he was, actually. I just watched it for the second time last night.

Faora was the only worthwhile thing in this movie
>>
>>81532197
"I add everything i like and ignore all source material" Zack "the absolute madman" Snyder
>>
>>81532387

You guys have to stop with this source material bullshit.
>>
>>81532197
jesus christ
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.