[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAAAAAAAAAH!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: condom.png (2 MB, 1312x987) Image search: [Google]
condom.png
2 MB, 1312x987
WAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
File: sniffing.png (2 MB, 1303x990) Image search: [Google]
sniffing.png
2 MB, 1303x990
*snort*
>>
Remember...Antonucchi made Ed Edd and Eddy based on a dare

Think about that...say that Dare never happened

No man on this planet would want anything EVER to do with this dude...he's like John K but because of Ed Edd and Eddy's success won't be nearly as hated
>>
>>81503419

You know whats funny? I feel like when they try to do cutesy entering shit, they are GOAT. I know endearing and cute are not words the average person associates E, E, n' E with, but if you grew in the suburbs before the internet became a "thing", its kind of endearing in a nostalgic sense. Anyway have an adorable John K cartoon, who knew they existed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZuYGCHOKzI
>>
>>81503790
Fingers ruined it. Jesus.
>>
>>81503419
>cartoonist does something grotesque
>he's like John.K
>if EEnE never happened nobody would want him
What a bunch of nonsense, just stop posting

both are talented but at least Antonucci can actually make his deadlines and there's literally no drama to speak of regarding his relations with the people who pay his salary. I never understood the hate for the Brother's Grunt, and Cartoon Sushi is pretty much solid.

i'm willing to bit most of you didn't even know what this was until Mr.Enter made a video about it, isn't that right you little lemmings?
>>
>>81504415
I don't even know who or what Mr.Enter is, so fuck off bro.
>>
>>81504524
that doesn't make what you posted any less retarded
>>
>>81504651
That wasn't me.
You chose to address more than the person you were quoting in your last line with "most of you" and pluralizing lemming.

So it stands, I don't even know who or what Mr.Enter is, fuck off bro.
>>
>>81504415
I remember marathoning the whole show with a friend back when nobody knew who that pony autist was.

I don't know if i'd call it bad but it was definitely very vapid and repetitive, around halfway through the only thing that maintained my interest was the subplot about the detective trying to discover their underground city or whatever it is he was trying to do.

It's definitely got some dumb appeal to it but I understand why others wouldn't like it, especially on /co/ where people only really like things that have girls in it.
>>
Danny you piece of shit, get off your fatass and make something.

What are you even doing now?
>>
>>81504882
>That wasn't me.
Well I just spouted off at the wrong guy, my mistake.

>>81504976
>especially on /co/ where people only really like things that have girls in it.
Testify.
>>
>>81505070
Last time I checked, Antonucci has a comfy "creative director" position at Bardel (one of the largest and most busy animation studios in Canada) His work has finally paid off, I'd say.
>>
>>81505186
But he's an influential enough name that he could actually touch the lives of an entire new generation through animation, and instead he chooses to live the fatcat life.

At least Joe Murray's been teaching, and pitching new shows this entire time he's been off the air, while keeping a direct line open to fans through a blog with updates and a comment section he responds to.

That's something I can at least respect a bit more.
>>
>>81505411
I can assure you, the last thing that he's thinking about is how you perceive him and how do you know

What even is this anyway? You'd have to be a complete putz to turn a position like that down
>>
>>81505767
>artists don't care about how you perceive them or their work
>>
>>81505411
Danny's always been a bit of a dick. Rather him disappear than go full John K
>>
>>81506526
>Danny's always been a bit of a dick.
source???
>>
File: Danny_Antonucci.png (519 KB, 594x456) Image search: [Google]
Danny_Antonucci.png
519 KB, 594x456
>>81507151
Have you even seen his wikipedia photo?
>>
File: paulie.jpg (21 KB, 377x325) Image search: [Google]
paulie.jpg
21 KB, 377x325
>>81507367

He looks like a typical gabagool.
>>
>>81507367
>>81506526

seems like a cool enough dude here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UZWMlirbRU
>>
File: 1418366639731.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1418366639731.gif
799 KB, 200x189
>>81503790
>that commercial is 18 years old

holy fuck, I remember watching it live
>>
File: ED_Libby.png (764 KB, 557x541) Image search: [Google]
ED_Libby.png
764 KB, 557x541
>>81503357
please no
>>
>>81507367
You're a huge tool, you haven't even met the guy. Maybe you should try going outside and talking to people, you know instead of assuming everyone is a dick because they're rough around the edges

we can't all be a smooth hairless unappealing doughball like you
>>
>>81510250
It was just a prank bro
>>
>>81503357
I liked it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.