[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was this guy trying to do? He didn't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: 1421600004445.jpg (138 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1421600004445.jpg
138 KB, 1200x600
What the fuck was this guy trying to do? He didn't even attempt to hide the fact he made an alien death machine and kidnapped/murdered a bunch of people, yet he seems pretty mad when he's thrown in jail. Was getting caught part of his plan or what?
>>
>>81496567
>Directed by Hack Snyder
>Written by David Goyer
>From the studio who brought you Green Lantern
>>
You should not pick a fight with this OP!
>>
File: BvS questions..png (143 KB, 1352x1082) Image search: [Google]
BvS questions..png
143 KB, 1352x1082
>>81496567
>>
>>81496567
He wasn't mad because he was in jail, he was scared because he's the only one that knows Darkseid, a being that fits his definition of God, is coming and that he fucked over the Earth's only chances of survival.
>>
File: indexnm jlhv.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
indexnm jlhv.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>81496567
>Was getting caught part of his plan or what?
Anon, getting caught is always part of the plan.
>>
File: 1458839268657.png (205 KB, 404x370) Image search: [Google]
1458839268657.png
205 KB, 404x370
>>81496741
There is such a thing as being too dumb for a Snyder movie?
>>
>Was getting caught part of his plan
Of course!
>>
>>81496900

Dubs confirm

> 52 seconds

HYPERCRISIS
>>
>>81496567
He had no plan
>>
>>81496903

i saw someone call daredevil s2 shit for "not explaining things" despite said things being so fucking obvious i could have told you about it from the other side of the world

there will always be dumb people, and then there will always be dumb people who think these capeshit movies are too confusing for them and that transformers is a funny, smart and awesome action film that should continue to be made
>>
>>81496903
Yes. And that's why that image is sad.
>>
>>81496839
But he found out about Darkseid before he made Doomsday
>>
File: Crystal Barry Allen.png (190 KB, 842x1350) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Barry Allen.png
190 KB, 842x1350
>>81496937
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
The cripple rejecting his severance pay confuses me more.
>>
>>81497505

luthor was taking them the whole time i'm pretty sure, hence all the red text
>>
File: 1429236958461.jpg (236 KB, 789x414) Image search: [Google]
1429236958461.jpg
236 KB, 789x414
>>81496741
>DamageControl.jpg

I wish someone smarter could have made this

I like how anon just starts assuming shit when it comes to lex's plan
>>
>>81496741
People who defend Lex's plan are idiots, it was fucking retarded
>>
>>81497660
There's no assumption here, all this shit is just laying open in the film.
>>
>>81497279
The Communion scene takes place after Doomsday was created. If he knew before I doubt he would've put Supes in a fight to the death.
>>
>>81496567
>What the fuck was this guy trying to do?
Kill Superman. And he succeeded where no comic Luthor has.
>>
>>81496903
Read up, bud.

http://pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy
>>
>>81498075

i've come to the conclusion that jesse eisenberg wasn't the problem, it's whoever wrote the fucking script. they wrote him to be a loony fuckwit who got scared from learning about darkseid, and as a result he wanted to make sure that superman wouldn't turn to his side by getting rid of him via batman, and just happened to make doomsday as backup.
>>
>>81496567
>Lex Luthor makes incredibly short-sighted decisions that will ultimately cause his own failure because he's so single-mindedly obsessed with killing Superman

And yet you guys act like this is new or out of character for him.

>that time Lex could've ran an army of metahumans at his hire
>instead he kills them for a chance to give himself superpowers because why the fuck not

>Superman is missing for a year
>WELP BETTER DIG UP A KRYPTONIAN WARSHIP AND TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

>attain supreme, all-encompassing cosmic power
>give it up because he can't use it to kill Superman
>>
>>81496741
All this goes to show you that even an insane Lex Luthor is still smarter than most of /co/.

I'm not saying his plans are genius, far from it, but the inability of the audience to see and understand his plans and motives is staggering.
>>
>>81498479
Movie Luthor is smarter than comic Luthor ever was. He managed to kill Superman on his second try(first being getting Batman to kill him).
>>
>>81498584

the dingus asking those questions was on /tv/, not /co/
>>
>>81498668
I stand by my statement.
>>
>>81498668
What's the difference? This place is infested with fa/tv/irgins.

People saying this movie wasn't focused or all over the place or nothing made sense are absolutely fucking retarded. Aside from a couple out of place dream sequences it was as straightforward as it gets. The only plot point they dropped the ball on was the senate bombing never being mentioned again.
>>
>>81498781

fair enough

>>81498791

well, i think it cleared superman's name from the desert shit, if anything. luthor was also named a suspect, since it was known he was the only person not in attendance.

the fucking piss in the jar was lulz.
>>
>>81498584

Let's be real for a moment, the first hour of the film is paced like a 5th grader's first power point project.

Lex's plan isn't conveyed well to the audience. His motivations, warts and all, seem to most to go no further than surface level resentment of Superman.
>>
>>81498911
Sure, but I would expect most people to have their ADHD under control when they go into the movies.

Or maybe not. I guess people wanted a straight-up action movie.
>>
>>81496900
What was the next part of his master plan?
>>
>>81498791
>People saying this movie wasn't focused or all over the place or nothing made sense are absolutely fucking retarded.

The movie has like five main characters, few of whom actually interact together for a large part of the film.

>Aside from a couple out of place dream sequences it was as straightforward as it gets. The only plot point they dropped the ball on was the senate bombing never being mentioned again.

There's like five dream sequences that punctuate the movie and don't advance the plot in a meaningful way.
>>
>>81498911
>Let's be real for a moment, the first hour of the film is paced like a 5th grader's first power point project.

I don't get this complaint. The only things that messed with the pacing were the dreams/nightmares. Everything else was verily focused.
>>
He wanted to destroy the concept of Superman being a hero. He rejected the notion of a fair and kind God and saw Superman as an extension of that, a false "good" idol.

But then again, with all the Excalibur imagery at the end that makes Superman into Arthur, Doomsday into Mordred, and Lex into...Morgana? So Lex is also mad because Superman had sex with him and never called back?

...and then there's the Paul Revere "red capes' imagery, which would make Lex into a self-appointed warning device against the incoming invasion of aliens? Even though that couldn't have been part of his character until he got into the Kryptonian ship and learned about Apokalips?

Guys, I think this movie might be a little thematically muddled. And maybe all the visual symbolism is fucking worthless and doesn't combine into anything or mean shit beyond "I think this looks cool."
>>
>>81498994
>Sure, but I would expect most people to have their ADHD under control when they go into the movies.

When I saw the film there were a half dozen little kids to the left of me. The youngest one had his eyes deadset on the screen the entire time, he wanted to like the movie, but he could not follow the story despite his best efforts. He just did not understand why anyone was doing anything. Did he fail himself, or did Zack Snyder fail him?

>Or maybe not. I guess people wanted a straight-up action movie.

For as dumb and blunt as Snyder is, yes. BvS was frequently labeled boring by many people, which is like the absolute worst case scenario for a film as big it is.
>>
>>81496741

He kept saying he knew their identities but Lex never once said or even hinted at this.

Also how come Superman never used x-ray vision on Batman? I actually enjoy how they visualized it in MvS and I think a scene with Batman in x-ray showing Bruce underneath would of been cool.

>>81498911

Hell he never really said why he didn't like Superman. Just keep going on fedora-tipping spree (and this is coming from an atheist myself) on was just rambling on about Gods this and Devil's that.
>>
>>81499147

dream sequences are justice league teasers
>>
>>81499318

Eh, well he knew with Clark because of Martha but that still doesn't explain HOW he knew.

I really want to say they mentioned something about Zod being in Smallville and that's how he found out but I could just be making that up.
>>
>>81499147
>The movie has like five main characters, few of whom actually interact together for a large part of the film.
>Bruce
>Clark
>Lois
>Lex

Was that really that hard for you to follow? Bruce and Lex were trying to acquire Kryptonite, Lois was trying to figure out who was out to smear Superman's name and Clark was dealing with how the world perceives him. All of their plot points eventually converge once the fight happens.
>>
>>81498270
He didn't kill Superman. The physical manifestation of his fedora and Superman's girlfriend killed Superman.
And even then he didn't stay dead.
>>
>>81499369

i thought it was fairly obvious he was keeping tabs on people with abilities

the whole metahumans document he had
>>
>>81499318
>He kept saying he knew their identities but Lex never once said or even hinted at this.

He send the fucking checks at Bruce and invited Bruce to the Party and he kidnaps Martha. How is that not clear?

>>81499318
>Also how come Superman never used x-ray vision on Batman?

Why would he? He knew Bruce was Batman since the Party with Lex.
>>
>>81499158
>I don't get this complaint. The only things that messed with the pacing were the dreams/nightmares. Everything else was very focused.

There are like six dream sequences! Some of which are dreams-within-dreams. That's disorienting for most people.
>>
>>81499211
http://pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy
>>
>>81499211

I think you're right, no logical consistency at all.
>>
File: 1444213259832.png (265 KB, 342x450) Image search: [Google]
1444213259832.png
265 KB, 342x450
>>81496567

>trying to rationalize terrible movies

Use your time for more productive things, anon.
>>
Why was Clark Kent not fired immediately for trying to write an opinion piece on Batman instead of doing his job and covering a sports event?
>>
>>81499512
>Death of the Wayne's
>Wayne mausoleum/Man-bat
>Knightmare

Am I missing some? Does Pa Kent on the mountain count as a dream?

>dreams-within-dreams
I think people are misinterpreting this. When Bruce 'wakes up' you can still see papers flying around, which means it probably wasn't a dream.
>>
>>81499505

>He send the fucking checks at Bruce

Those were going to Bruce's old employers. Again, there is no HOW there. We're left to assume Lex JUST KNOWS somehow and that's dumb.

>Why would he?

Because that's a useful power he has?

>He knew Bruce was Batman since the Party with Lex.

I really must of missed the part where Bruce said "BY THE WAY IM BATMAN!" or the part where Clark read his mind. One little shot of Clark looking at Batman with the x-ray vision could of easily explained all that.
>>
>>81499590

murica, free speech and that kind of thing would be my guess

also, was anyone else annoyed by how metropolis and gotham were only separated by a bay?
>>
why did Lex even make Doomsday?

Like his plan is for Doomsday to kill Supes and then what? Now theres a rampagin monster that no one can control that will destroy the entire world
>>
>>81499603
>Pa Kent on the mountain
What the fuck even was this? I get the point they were trying to get across but why did they do it like that?
>>
>>81499617

wow, you're retarded. clark was listening in on bruce's conversation with alfred.
>>
>>81499617
>I really must of missed the part where Bruce said "BY THE WAY IM BATMAN!" or the part where Clark read his mind. One little shot of Clark looking at Batman with the x-ray vision could of easily explained all that.

Clark fucking heard Bruce and Alfred talking to each other and he followed him around.
>>
>>81499635
He doesn't give a fuck if Doomsday kill the rest of the world, he showed that in the movie, all he wants is to prove that Superman is no God
>>
>>81499635
It's even worse when you realize that if Batman actually did kill Supes Lex would have no way of knowing and Doomsday would have been released anyway
>>
>>81499635
He either a). Thought he could control Doomsday prior to creating him or b). just didn't give a fuck what happened as long as Superman died.
>>
>>81499421
>Was that really that hard for you to follow? Bruce and Lex were trying to acquire Kryptonite, Lois was trying to figure out who was out to smear Superman's name and Clark was dealing with how the world perceives him. All of their plot points eventually converge once the fight happens.

Yes, because the film is agony for the first hour, spinning its wheels showing scenes that could basically be played in any order to get everything to sync up towards the end.

Clark/Superman is an immensely passive figure in the story,and only reacts to others. His 'exile' after the senate bombing last five minutes until he hallucinates his ghost dad.
>>
>>81499664
>>81499672
Why didn't he just out his identity then? Or at least, work towards doing so?
>>
why did pa kent walk into the tornado?
>>
Why did Batman kill goons that were literally just doing their job as Lexcorp security during the chase?

They weren't bad guys. They were doing nothing wrong.
>>
>>81499826
he realized he was in a Zack Snider flick
>>
>>81499760
>Yes
I don't know what to tell you other than you need to learn how to focus better. It wasn't complicated and everyone had clear goals.
>>
>>81499603
>Am I missing some? Does Pa Kent on the mountain count as a dream?

Opening sequence bat jesus tornado/funeral march
Bruce visits the grave as an adult/manbat shows up for no reason
Knightmare
Flash double fake out
Pa Kent

The montage of Superman saving people isn't a dream but plays like a creepy ominous omen
>>
>>81499603
>I think people are misinterpreting this. When Bruce 'wakes up' you can still see papers flying around, which means it probably wasn't a dream.

To the 90% of the audience that doesn't know who the Flash is or that the screaming red guy was the Flash, it reads like another dream sequence.
>>
how did Speedy Gonzales Flash time travel INTO SOMEONES FUCKING DREAM
>>
>>81499953
How are you this retarded?
>>
>>81499953
Find out in JL part I/part II
>>
File: 1307084722205.jpg (38 KB, 589x399) Image search: [Google]
1307084722205.jpg
38 KB, 589x399
>>81499953
>>
>>81496741
>they didn't understood what was happening
>big machine in the sky making very loud sounds
>somehow nobody saw it
I don't get it
>>
>>81499855
>they weren't bad guys
Movie already established that Lex is big on hiring criminals.
>>
>>81499953
it wasn't a "dream"
but it was badly edited so it looked that way
>>
Why did Wonder Woman say she's done with the world of men and only came back when Doomsday showed up?

Wasn't Zod trying to terraform Earth and kill all human life be something that would make her think the complete opposite of not getting involved?
>>
>>81499603
>When Bruce 'wakes up' you can still see papers flying around, which means it probably wasn't a dream.
Doesn't he wake up in panic straight after the cut?
>>
>>81500017
You see a big earthquake making machine at a few yards if your window. What do you do? Stay on the supposedly safe anti-earthquake building or get out and try to run away while there's rocks falling from the sky?
>>
>>81499877
>>Yes
>I don't know what to tell you other than you need to learn how to focus better. It wasn't complicated and everyone had clear goals.

Superman's exact motivation is clear as mud. He's resentful and moody for a lot of the film and just doesn't seem to understand why his complete lack of public statement and lack of productive change in the world isn't greeted with glowing praise.

If Zack Snyder's take is meant to be so realistic, why doesn't Superman carve canals for people? Why doesn't he reset the foundations for buildings he has cracked? Why not deliver grain for starving north koreans?
>>
Why did they do the Flash scene so poorly? Why did Bruce need to wake up again? Why couldn't the portal or whatever just close?
>>
>>81499314
>For as dumb and blunt as Snyder is, yes. BvS was frequently labeled boring by many people, which is like the absolute worst case scenario for a film as big it is.

I actually like a lot of Snyder's work, and I liked this movie, but that said I've never found him to be a deep, cerebral director - he's usually more visual and visceral. More to the point, I don't think this was a very good movie, but I can appreciate it for what it was.

If I have to hazard a guess, there are a lot of details that were cut for time or will be released in the Justice League series (of which this seems like the first of a trilogy). The hints of the New Gods being some sort of Eldrich horror and the deliberate Christ/omnipotent theme around Clark clearly set up some sort of dichotomy, but it's lost on the editing floor. Hopefully some of that will come out in the Director's Cut, but who knows if any of us will have the patience to watch it.

Again, I'm not excusing or praising this movie, I'm just expressing that my belief that this movie will improve over time when we look back and see the things that set up the next two films. Unless they replace him and take the Justice League films in a completely different direction.

>>81500068
I don't think it was badly edited - the point was to be ambiguous and misleading. They can't very well start out with "Hey Bats, this bad thing will happen but you're not supposed to know that yet. Laters"
>>
>>81500131
When the Flash's speedforce portal closed it cuts to him jerking back, which made it look like he was sleeping, but you can still see shit flying around the room. It was just edited poorly so people misinterpreted it. It wasn't a dream within a dream.
>>
Why does Superman not back the fuck up after the first kryptonite grenade wears off and start chucking things at Batman or laser his toes off or something?
>>
>>81500186
tbqhf he did all that in the prequel comics IICR
>>
>>81500143
If I saw buildings around it fucking collapse, I'd probably try to get away from the tall building I'm in.
>>
>>81496741

Here is a prince among men.

I honestly hate plothole fags.
>>
>>81499532
That was great. It leaves out a lot of the übermensch thematics but in general is just great.
>>
>>81500143
> Watching buildings get flattened
> "Mine is safe!"

C'mon son
>>
Why doesn't Superman give the kryptonite spear to Wonder Woman?

Why doesn't Superman and Wonder Woman interact at all in a film called Dawn of Justice?
>>
>>81499617
>I really must of missed the part where Bruce said "BY THE WAY IM BATMAN!" or the part where Clark read his mind. One little shot of Clark looking at Batman with the x-ray vision could of easily explained all that.

This is painful. Seriously. You are the kind of person that says the movie doesnt make sense.
How can fucking Snyder of all people be too smart for you?
>>
The only actual plot element I was confused by was the Lex bullets storyline. I understood why the commandos where there, I got what Luthor was trying to do, but why use bullets that an only be traced back to you? What's the point of using super-bullets that don't affect the plot in any way.

I was seriously waiting for that to come back, like Luthor was trying anti-Kryptonian bullets on African villagers as some sort of fucked-up test run or something. Anything that would make the 15 minutes wasted on this pointless fucking plotline matter in any way, shape or form.

Here's an idea, Zack, how about you cut this entire worthless subplot out and instead devote some of that screentime to an actual Superman/Batman conversation where they have the ideological argument you promised this movie would be about, you worthless cunt.
>>
>Dude is butthurt because other dude has all the power and the spotlight he wished he was in
>comes up with a contrived plan to make sure people know their idol isn't as good as they think he is
so it's kinda like IM2, except with even worse execution
>>
Why did Batman ask Superman if Wonder Woman was with when he was clearly communicating with WW and gave her Lex's files?
>>
>>81499629

Yes and No.

On one hand, what the fuck, on the other, it kind of works. No one seems to have the creative balls to just place these cities somewhere on the real map so we really can't where they belong exactly.
>>
>>81500294
>>81500294
Yeah, I don't usually read too much into the 2deep4u shit, but reading that whole thing made it fairly obvious they were trying to do something wildly different with a lot of hidden meanings. I particularly liked the part where Bruce asks the little girl where her mother is, not her parents.
>>
all i gotta say is Jessie Einesberg did a fantastic job, rest was alright, BUT BATMAN DOESNT USE FUCKING GUNS
>>
>>81500290
But those>>81500294
are just assumptions and "you're dumb if you don't get it"
>>
>>81500331
>Why doesn't Superman give the kryptonite spear to Wonder Woman?

Why do people keep asking this? She was holding Doomsday down with her lasso and he flew it straight into him. Why waste time when he's got the killing blow in his sights? He was willing to sacrifice himself if need be.
>>
>>81499635
Lex doesnt care about other people. Why do people not pay atention to the movie?
He is a bad guy, he probably thinks he can kill Doomsday later, the whole Graves part was to show you how little he cares about others.

Lex isnt a good guy.
>>
>>81500451
Whoops, didn't mean to reply to that second post
>>
>>81499855
>Why did Batman kill goons that were literally just doing their job as Lexcorp security during the chase?
>They weren't bad guys. They were doing nothing wrong.

They were the mercenaries from the start of the movie.
>>81499953
He trveled back in time and his contact with Bruce give him Future memories.
>>
>>81499664
>>81499672

Oh yeah I forgot about that. But again, did that conversation explicitly mention being Batman? It's still kind of a stretch, that's my criticism, like we have to fill in the blanks ourselves.
>>
>>81500390
Because metahumans or something

>>81499617
>I really must of missed the part where Bruce said "BY THE WAY IM BATMAN!" or the part where Clark read his mind.
He just heard Bruce's conversation with Alfred about the hacking and assumed he was Batman. For some reason. I mean, for all he knew, Bruce could be after dirt on LexCorp so that Wayne could get major business with them through blackmail or whatever
>>
>>81500390
It's not like Batman knew who she was. All he knew is that she was really fucking old because of the picture.
>>
>>81500274
Quick question, had you ever lived a 7+earthquake or a 4+ tornado?
>>
>>81500204

I think people are rightfully resentful of a film just being a glorified trailer for a sequel.

That was a death sentence for ASM2.
>>
>>81500473
>He was willing to sacrifice himself if need be.
He didn't NEED to though, he started off closer to WW than he did to DD, and then DD gets stunned by Kryptonite gas so they easily could have swapped places.
>>
Why does a nuke hitting two people dead on from below in space send one crashing down while the other one remains motionless in space?
>>
File: 2.jpg (105 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
105 KB, 600x400
>>81500425
He's not the motherfucking Shadow, but he's used them on rare occasions.

Besides, every movie Batmobile has used machine guns and/or rockets.
>>
>>81500552
Bruce had been flirting with WW throughout the film and had an old pic of her in costume. World's greatest detective my ass
>>
>>81500539
>He just heard Bruce's conversation with Alfred about the hacking and assumed he was Batman. For some reason. I mean, for all he knew, Bruce could be after dirt on LexCorp so that Wayne could get major business with them through blackmail or whatever

Yeah, specially after that nice chat about batman.
>>
>>81500251
>tbqhf he did all that in the prequel comics IICR

That's horrible if true.
>>
>>81500674
The prequel comics were great.
>>
>>81500674
I think it is. In one if those Doritos comics they released a couple of months ago. I can't confirm 100% tho.
>>
>>81500594
Yeah, that's a valid criticism. Then again, so was The Fellowship of the Rings, but there's a gulf of quality between the two.
>>
>>81500203
>>81500131
>>81500205

Well maybe the "jerking back" was him jerking out of whatever... dimension or something Flash had him in. Like time stopped and speed back up real quick.

What should of happened.

>Batman sitting there at the computer waiting for the files to decrypt.

>Screen starts getting buggy, glitching up, all the sudden little bolts of lightening start flickering up, Bruce starts looking puzzled.

>BAM knightmare scene

>BAM jerk back in the chair like someone picked up and threw him in it.

>Flash there with the warning, he could of explained himself a bit more "You don't know me but you will, just listen!"

>BAM flash leaves and the papers are still floating around.

>Bruce just sitting wondering "Alfred, did I just doze off?" "No sir you've been blankly staring at the screen the whole time"
>>
>>81500634

After he finds the picture, he basically goes to fight Superman and then shit goes down. He didn't really have the time nor the concern to investigate who she was at the moment. As far as he knew she was some kind of alien too, or maybe he was just joking around.
>>
How did Batman independently know to shine the light on the same night Lex decided to abduct Martha Kent?
>>
>>81500641
He didn't even know who Bruce was. There's no reason for Clark to assume he's Batman just because he was defending Batman's actions against violent criminals.
That, and he the way he started the conversation indicates that he was already assuming Bruce was Batman.
>>
>>81500825
desu I'm pretty sure he was joking
>>
>>81500355

What's painful is how quickly you faggots jump on any chance you get to call someone stupid. I just forgot about the 3 seconds of "i hear Bruce talking on a radio to someone" and how he jumped to the immediate conclusion he's Batman.
>>
>>81500842
>>81500842
It was quite the opposite mi amigo
>>
>>81500617
Well, and this one is very Dark Knight Returns inspired. The guy with the fucking tank? That he SWORE used rubber bullets, honest?

Never mind that those are potentially pretty dangerous, but hell, it's Batman. On a bad day Batman, especially ones getting into this register, can get pretty "God will Know his Own" on bad guys and just sort of shrug/over look the consequences of beating the fucking shit out of people rather brutally.

For that matter Burton Batman is kind of a feckless cad about killing by necessity or accident just because he's kind of a mediocre putz by Batman standards. He just cannot beat some guys without hurting them badly, or a happy accident that also ends up killing them and he just sort of moves onto the next thing. Which isn't very Batman, really. "OH THAT GUY WAS BEATING MY ASS, BUT NOW HE'S FALLING TO HIS DEATH. WHEW". Or intentionally doing something which observably contributed to getting the Joker killed. If he'd had a "Bat Glock" at that point I swear he would have shot him in the back, or might as well have done because that's about the effect that occured from the little grapnel thing.
>>
>>81500800
>>Flash there with the warning, he could of explained himself a bit more "You don't know me but you will, just listen!"

Flash mentions he went too far back, he thought he was at a point in time where he and Bruce knew each other.

I do agree that there should have been some kind of transition into the Knightmare other than fade to black while Bruce watches his screen. At least show him getting tired or something.
>>
>>81496741
This is the most retarded picture ever

> And he didn't kill anyone.
Bitch, for real? He hopped onto a car with the bat mobile, attached it with a cable, then flung it around several times then onto another car full of thugs. Them niggas dead
>>
>>81500357

Yeah seriously. It's "give strong female protoganist something to do" I watched Daredevil right after MvS and I noticed they did the same thing here.

I'm really sick of seeing Super Hero Show: Except It's Actually About This Girl Playing Detective!

At least DD did a better ideological argument scene.
>>
>>81500878
Yeah, it would have made more sense to have Lex wait for the light to shine on, and then order for Martha's capture as he's staring at the light. Don't really know why they didn't do it that way, it makes much more sense
>>81500910
No the guy is right. Martha gets kidnapped, and Batman shines the light afterwards. I distinctly remember getting ticked off in the movie cause of it
>>
>>81500959
Show me the bodies and I belive you
>>
>>81500979
What I meant is that Lex was the one who knew when to capture Superman's momma at the exact night which Batman would defy Superman's warning.
>>
>>81500959
Maybe they had their seatbelts on.
>>
>>81496741
This person writes like a Fucking 6 year old.

Snyderfags everyone
>>
>>81500478

>Why do people not pay atention to the movie?

Why do you automatically assume if someone's opinion differs from yours it's because they weren't paying attention?

I'm sick of you assholing this thread up.
>>
>>81500357
>>81500973
You know what would've made some sense? If Lois had been captured while on LexCorp. I mean, yeah, it's stupid to confront the Big Corporation Guy in his home turf about some experimental bullets, but it's not like this Lois doesn't do stupid things anyway
>>
>>81500981
Can't tell if retarded or trolling

>>81501054
At least he's trying to be funny
>>
What I'm getting from this thread is that Lex is the biggest deus ex machina in a cape film.
>>
>>81500959
>Bitch, for real? He hopped onto a car with the bat mobile, attached it with a cable, then flung it around several times then onto another car full of thugs. Them niggas dead

No body = no dead.

They could had survived by movie logic. Batman killed 4 people in the movie. One with the plane, and 3 with a grande. KGBeast killed himself.
>>
>>81501039
I'm agreeing with you. I'm saying in the context of the movie it would have made more sense if Lex waited for the Batsignal to appear before getting the mom, so that he's sure Batman will fight that night.
>>
>>81500931
I think people really overplay the "NO KILL I" aspect of Batman. I never thought of him as a straight up murderer, but neither does he care about their lives, especially in a pinch.

That's just me though. I find it incredibly jarring when a superhero who routinely mangles people to the point of unconsciousness sit and lecture someone like Frank Castle about how killing is bad so they can pretend like they're not all nutjobs acting out revenge/guardian fantasies.

It's a Silver Age relic and it's the last one to die. There's nothing wrong about what Bruce did in BvS, especially that grim and angry portrayal.
>>
>>81501149
What I love is that people defend the movie by making things up then scream "d-did you even watch the movie?"
>>
>>81501177
So that reporter with Lois at the beginning of the movie? He's still alive?
>>
>>81501194
Your thoughts about Batman are wrong, though.
>>
>>81501177
Zack Snyder literally says that he kills people
>>
>>81500981
The guy who had a gasoline tank on his back explode? Totally fine, just slightly burned.
>>
>>81501200
Can you show me where exactly anyone made shit up in this thread? Because I'm really trying to be neutral here and I've seen some really good arguments
>>
>>81501194
Idk I think it adds to Batman's character to be so traumatized by his parents death he couldn't stand someone to die by the hands of another human. That and his ideas about Justice and ultimately believing in the good of people and their redmption
>>
>>81501093
Saying Luthor didnt knew about their identities is not an opinion. Saying Clark didnt knew about Bruce is not an opinion.
>>
>>81501149
Wait, seriously? How.

The explicitly set up each and every one of his schemes with either a call back (peach tea) or showing them in progress (Doomsday, kidnapping Martha Kent). In any case, he's the villain so by definition he can't be a deus ex machina.

A better example would be if the Flash were to suddenly appear and defeat Doomsday for the heroes.
>>
>>81500973

I was fine with it in Daredevil because it's a TV show and you're allowed to have subplots that spin of into their own little places in that medium.

And honestly I was way more interested in Karen Page Junior Detective then most of the Hand storyline. I guess I just like this version of KAren, she's a pretty well-written and fucked-up character and she does more then whine in the corner about how her BF doesn't appreciate her like 95% of superhero girlfriends.

>>81501095

What would have ACTUALLY made sense is if Lois wasn't racing magic bullets, she instead was tracing KGBeast and trying to figure out why the fuck a Russian gangster was out murdering African warlords in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. That at least would make some measure of narrative sense, and it wouldn't make Lex a retard who makes bullets that can be traced directly back to him.

Then again if that happened Lois would have crossed paths with Batman and Alfred and the only way the storyline in this movie can work is if the main characters never actually talk to each other at any point. It's basically the world's most expensive Curb Your Enthusiasm episode.
>>
>>81501263
Yeah, we know. He said the manslaughter thing.
>>
>>81501340
But it's all part of Lex's master plan! He just knew it was going to happen!
>>
>>81501267
"the guy" you mean KGBeast?

Batman doesnt kill him, he fucked up the tank, and KGBeast pulled the trigger.
>>
>>81501200
What has been made up?
>>
>>81501285
Look at that picture in the beginning

> Why did Lex introduce Clark and Bruce the party
>> because he knew who they were and was fucking with them

Ok I can see that, but at no point in the movie did Lex even hint at knowing their secret identifies. No one can argue "well he's the smartest man in the world, he just knew" because if he knew, why didn't he let the audience know he knew. He doesn't have to specifically say "haha I knew", but at least do something to show he knew.

Also my friend is super butthurt about this movie being bad and is in denial about it being bad. He also makes things up and tells me, "sorry the movie makes you think"
>>
>>81501377
Why do you insist Lex had "a plan", he had severals, so even if some part failed he could still achive his objetives. Eisinberg talked alot about that.
>>
>>81501149
I don't think you know what a deux ex machina is.
>>
>>81501407
Jesus fucking Christ. You're right. If I shot you in your non existent brain, I didn't kill you. You just happened to be in the path of the bullet. Fucking hell, I honestly think most people who "defend" this movie are just fucking with everyone.
>>
>>81500617
I like how the guns have crosshairs but they're just there to hold up the panels.
>>
>>81501462
Then how would kidnapping Ma Kent be shocking?
>>
>>81501479
Isn't that called having backup plans for a master plan?
>>
Why did it take Superman 10 minutes to reach the Kryptonian ship?
>>
>>81501485
Well I'm not taking the literal definition, I suppose. I just mean to say that everyone's answers to Lex's plans or knowledge is pretty contrived.
>>
>>81501554
That's what didn't make sense. He just grabs her and the audience is just told to go with it. So much of this movie is explained with "because reasons."
>>
>>81501551
if KGBeast hadnt tried to kill Martha he could had survived. Batman could had killed him directly by aiming the batrang at his head, he didnt.
>>
>>81501653
It's not "reasons", he clearly knew who Batman and Superman were. He was trying to get them to kill each other so they'd be out of the way for whatever he had in store after he won.

How did people not see that?
>>
>>81501605

What exactly is contrived about them? The only thing not clearly stated in the film is how Lex knew their secret identities and yes, you can make assumptions about how based on his obsessive nature and genius intellect shown in the film. Not everything needs to be spoonfed to you.
>>
>>81501653
>>81501462
>but at no point in the movie did Lex even hint at knowing their secret identifies.

He send the checks for MONTHS.
He knew who Martha was and was sending info to clark.
He had been investigating several Meta-humans and already know the identity of Flash and Cyborg.

Sorry, but is not that the movie makes you think, i that you are a total idiot either missed complete escenes or a dense austistic fuck that just want to have every single small thin explained several times.
>>
>>81501783
Superman is obvious because he's just flying around without hiding his face, but what about Batman? How did he just know?
>>
>>81501756
It's not that everything needs to be spelled out but situations where things happen "just because" occur so much in this movie it gets ridiculous.
>>
Why did Lex design logos for all the future superheroes? Why will they use them in Justice League?
>>
>>81501852
>situations where things happen "just because" occur so much in this movie it gets ridiculous.
Okay, I didn't get that feeling at all.
>>
>>81501871
>>
>>81501811
Using your retarded logic, how do you know Lex was sending those checks? Wasn't it the wheelchair dude sending them? He clearly had more motivation then Lex. Do you know why me and you have different opinions on who sent the checks, BECAUSE THE MOVIE DOESN'T FUCKING TELL YOU. The checks didn't mean anything. They were just another thing that happened. The fact that Bruce didn't see the checks until right before the explosion, means they aren't important. They weren't that's from Lex. Fuck dude, stop defending this movie. It was shit.

The fucking data on metahumans had nothing to do with the plot. It had nothing to do with Lex. It was just a commercial for the next films.
>>
>>81501871
>Why did Lex design logos for all the future superheroes?

He is pretty austistic, that was dumb, but seeing how spergy lex...
>>
>>81501462

you know if people just said they liked the interpretation of the movie I could drop it. I liked man of steel, and I remember people giving me all kinds of shit for that.

but no...we gotta act like the movie was "to smart" for the poor casuals and normies

This was not a deep fucking movie, the only part people are having trouble with is that it moved to damn fast and changed scenes in such a jarring way and was so fucking boring they missed shit, thats where those questions are coming from

someone play that fucking sloth gif in reverse and stretch it over two and a half hours, thats my face during this movie
>>
>>81501917
I think the biggest "just because" moment is when the idea for the movie was created
>>
>>81501936

huh.....they should of just let him into art school
>>
>>81502075
We can agree on that.
>>
>>81501986
Dude fucking what?

Lex tells Superman he's spent the past 2 years sending Batman the notes to push him over the edge - he even says the YOU LET YOUR FAMILY DIE line. He's been setting up Batman to be the one to take down Superman ever since the battle with Zod happened because he knew Bruce was unstable.
>>
>>81502031
The movie seriously felt like there as a Batman movie and a Superman movie that got mashed together. Some scenes felt incredibly uneeded. And I swear the average scene time was 30 seconds for the first hour and 45 minutes of the movie.
>>
>>81501986

I agree that zach shit the bed and the movie sucks but they did at least tie that up

Lex says "you let your family die" when monologing on the roof to supes implying that he sent the checks

The movie was a total mess and a lot of shit was vaguely implied in a blink or youll miss it scene
>>
>>81502106
Ok, if he knew Bruce was unstable, and that he had issues stemming from his family, why didn't he have a counter plan just in case Superman told Batman his mother's name was Martha or something to that effect?
Checkmate atheists
>>
>>81502182
He did have a back up plan, it was Doomsday.
>>
>>81502106
I don't even remember Lex talking to Batman. Seriously? If this is actually true, then >>81502031 this guy is even more right. Way too much happened, and almost none of it stuck.
>>
>>81496741

Well, I guess we know who one the gold in this year's mental gymnastics.
>>
>>81502215
No, that was a backup plan for Batman being defeated. He had nothing in the case Batman decided to side with Supes.
>>
>>81502031
The movie isnt too smart.
Some people is just too dumb.
>>
>>81502106

Gotta say though, in hindsight lex's plan makes even less sense then it did before you pointed that out

He was setting up batman to kill superman for two years?

I mean hell, he could of just gotten superman to show up with his throw lois off a building plan, and when supes comes to arrest/murder his ass, kryptonite bullets from a bunch of turrets, boom, done

not like superman dodges bullets OR knows about kryptonite

fuck it I got plans, I could of killed superman, genius my hairy asshole!
>>
>>81502285
No. Batman wouldn't get "defeated". He wouldn't stop till Superman killed him and once he does that Lex still wins, he proves Superman is a menace willing to kill humans.
>>
>>81502182
>why didn't he have a counter plan just in case Superman told Batman his mother's name was Martha or something to that effect?

I seriously can...
I can't believe this is a real post.

>>81502215
>>
File: 1446158987778.jpg (34 KB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
1446158987778.jpg
34 KB, 336x335
>>81496741
>literally every answer: "Because yes, you're just too dumb to get it"
>>
File: dcusa_ne.gif (13 KB, 434x452) Image search: [Google]
dcusa_ne.gif
13 KB, 434x452
>>81500401
>>
>>81502241
It sounds like you're just a fucking dumbass when something that obvious flew over your head.

>Bruce gets a check back that says YOU LET YOUR FAMILY DIE on it
>Lex later states he's been sending Bruce notes and says YOU LET YOUR FAMILY DIE

I have no words for how stupid you are for missing this. Seriously baffling.
>>
>>81502241

Lex never talks to Batman beyond the MMMM BOYS scene.

No one talks to anyone in this movie. It's a grand thematic conflict about two people who don't talk to each other with a villain that doesn't talk to either hero.

Bruce interacts with fucking Wonder Woman more then he does with any major cast member before the third act punch-fest. The script is thunderously poorly written.
>>
>>81502170
Fine. I'll admit I'm wrong on that one. Just goes to show how bad of a movie this is that something that everyone should have gotten went over the heads of some people. Because I know I'm not the only one who laughed at the checks because we thought they were sent by wheelchair guy.

But honestly, the fact that the autistic shit like MARTHA was in the movie as too unbearable. Fucking Lois throwing the spear in the water just because then going back to get it just because (don't say that it's because she knew the monster was kryptonian, there's no way she should have known that)

And the fact that they responded to MoS destruction problem not by toning it down, but saying "oh don't worry, this place is abandoned wink wink." God awful movie
>>
>>81502337
How?
>>
>>81500204
BvS either needed to be a half hour shorter or a half hour longer.
>>
File: BK.png (1 MB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
BK.png
1 MB, 1364x768
>>81502330

willing to kill batman...who is actively trying to murder him

If the case went to court hed get off on self defense

Thats not a plan thats a goal
>>
>>81502304
Kryptonite wasn't even discovered until long after the events of MoS happened and they didn't know that it affected kryptonians until the movie began.
>>
>>81502376

>>81502407 This guy proves you're autistic
>>
>>81502376

Guy was falling asleep at this point, it was a long dull movie

No one is addressing my complaint

Why was there a longer, better, more dynamic fight between batman and superman in the animated movie the dark knight returns 2 then in the movie batman v superman?

THIS is where zach is suppose to deliver. That fight was slow, sluggish, short, and overall boring
>>
>>81502515
>and they didn't know that it affected kryptonians until the movie began.
But that's wrong
>>
>>81502515

Which negates my plan how? Admit it, I am smarter then Lex Luther.

bow to my superior intellect
>>
>>81502334
>>81502215
So, his last resort to if Batman decided to side with Supes was unleashing a kryptonian monster of mass destruction with no means to put it down?
>>
>>81502407
Why do they need to talk to each other? Their thematic conflict is clearly stated without having to do so. Lex has no beef with Batman, he's just using him to take down Superman.
>>
>>81502570
>waahhh there were too many words my head hurts
>why wasn't their more action

Kill yourself.
>>
>>81496567
Was getting caught part of his plan you say?
>>
File: 1438120057681.jpg (21 KB, 464x353) Image search: [Google]
1438120057681.jpg
21 KB, 464x353
>>81502570
>not muh dark knight returns...part 2
fucking normies
>>
>>81502776
>waahhh there were too many words my head hurts
if you think that's the only reason people find this movie dull and boring then you have serious issues
>>
>>81496741

Why?
>>
>>81502776
At no point was I lost during this movie, Im not one of these plot hole guys

I was bored, don't get me wrong I was fucking bored, but lost? no sir

and yes, why wasnt there more batman vs superman in batman vs superman? I dont see that question as unreasonable

and I would have loved more talking in this movie, like...how about giving superman a chance to talk during the hearing? I could sit through an entire movie of superman testifying on what happened during the events of man of steel if it was well written, good cinema, brave too
>>
>>81502776
Do your parents know you're on the internet this late on a school night?
>>
>>81502776
>>waahhh there were too many words my head hurts
You really need to stop pretending like this was some sort of smart movie.
>>
>>81502776

>why wasn't their more action

The action was seriously the most boring part of the movie. I honestly could have walked out during the Doomsday fight and not missed anything beyond the Wondy stuff, that entire fight was so fucking dull and pointless.

You what's cool? Two blank slate characters defined entirely by their thematic connections fighting monster with no character, no establishment of his power base and no goals beyond blowing up buildings. That's a great setup for a final battle.

I cared more about Bruce taking down KGBeast then the entire fucking final fight scene, at least he was a character set up in the movie who was shown to be component at his job and had a direct, understandable conflict with the hero. And the movie couldn't even give me a good 1v1 fight scene between Batman and the main fucking henchman of the movie, because even the action scenes can't pay off what they set up in the story.
>>
File: keyden.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
keyden.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>81502858

I didnt want it to be like the comic or cartoon fight, I wanted it to be better

it was worse, you may now gargle my balls

I got no clue what gif im posting, I just wanna see what it does
>>
>>81503053

so thats what it does

Hey you guys remember when the trailer came out and everyone was all like "Doomsday will totally grow his spikes!" And then the movie came out and the doomsday we saw WAS the one with spikes?

that was funny
>>
>>81502477
Human rights is only for right HUMANS
>>
>>81503116
or when everyone defended Doomsday's appearance in the trailer as if there was no crucial plot point being spoiled by it
>>
>>81503272
>Zod had a goatee
>Doomsday had nothing on his face
why
>>
>>81498584

Its as if the movie failed to explain the entire plot when presented as a clusterfuck
>>
>>81502710
>So, his last resort to if Batman decided to side with Supes was unleashing a kryptonian monster of mass destruction with no means to put it down?

Are you implying Lex cares about others?
>>
>>81501177
>>81501407
>>81501340

Wait, wait, wait, hold up....

That guy was KGBeast? Was this fucking MENTIONED anywhere? I swear it wasn't. Ironically I've been thinking about KGBeast a lot lately, so maybe I picked up and didn't realize it.

But... I definitely don't remember the movie saying he was KGBeast. I mean, he didn't have any defining features like the cyborg arm.
>>
>>81501462

>Ok I can see that, but at no point in the movie did Lex even hint at knowing their secret identifies.

THANK YOU! I said the same thing and got shitposted. He just operates like he knows who they are without saying how he knew or why he knew. With all the time devoted to him and that female senator, they could of just had scenes of him finding out who Clark was, just by tracing back Zod's movements to a farm in the middle of Kansas.

I have no clue how he figured out Batman. I love how he did in the comics, it was through Nightwing. But again, it was explained as fuck in the recent comics.

>>81501811

Dude it's called EXPOSITION. It's where the character explains in words, somehow, what they're doing so the audience isn't confused as fuck like a lot people are apparently.
>>
>>81501811

Bernout detected.
>>
>>81496741

Half of these aren't even explained or are still illogical decisions by the characters.
>>
>>81501986

>BECAUSE THE MOVIE DOESN'T FUCKING TELL YOU. The checks didn't mean anything. They were just another thing that happened.

Weren't the checks being sent to the guy who was in the wheel chair? I thought that's when Bruce discovered, he asked how his former employee was a hobo and asked what happened to his pay checks, that's when they discovered they had writing all over them?

"YOU LET YOUR FAMILY DIE" was directed at that guy to get him mad at Superman to become a martry to blow up a building while Superman was in it to make him look incapable or something... fuck I don't even know.
>>
>>81504299
The guy didnt knew he was a human bomb.
>>
>>81504055
>. It's where the character explains in words, somehow, what they're doing so the audience isn't confused as fuck like a lot people are apparently.

And he did.
>>
>>81502423

>but saying "oh don't worry, this place is abandoned wink wink."

I chuckled too much at that. I was thinking did the Man of Murder meme really make it's way to the actual people making the movie? Holy fuck that's funny. That meme is so autistically strong they have to deliberately say "no one died" to the camera so stop it this time.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL.

>Because I know I'm not the only one who laughed at the checks because we thought they were sent by wheelchair guy.

Yeah I thought Lex was interrupting them somehow and writing that stuff and sending them back to make them think he didn't want their money.
>>
>>81504416

I didn't mean to imply he knew. I worded that wrong.
>>
Would have it been better if Lex Zuckenberg had a power armor that is powered with krpytonite as the final boss against a weakened Supes and Bats after those had two duke it out?

I just wanted to see his face smashed badly in the movie, shit was disappointing.
>>
>>81500274
>>81500316
That's pretty dumb though.
Consindering that there are buildings built to survive what causes the average build to be reduced to rubble. Hell depending on where you work the company's safety drills might advice staying in-doors even if other buildings are collapsing.
>>
>>81499369
>how he knew

Holy Christ, do people have to have everything spelled out for them? On the rooftop, he explains how he knew

>let's talk triangles, the quickest way to get from one point to another is a straight line and the quickest way to get to superman man is through Louis.

The entire African subplot was about his luthor attempted to prove that supes had an infatuation with Louis and would get involved in an international affair to save her. That's what Louis figured out from the general on the bench.

Figuring out that supes loves Louis and then looking at Louis's bf isn't a very tough leap to make syllogistically

Is capeshit really 2deep4u?
>>
>>81501287
That's never been what it's about. He's afraid of the slippery slope.
>>
>>81499672
Alfred didn't call him Batman you fucking retard
>>
File: 1327199457928.jpg (36 KB, 467x386) Image search: [Google]
1327199457928.jpg
36 KB, 467x386
>film is regarded as piece of shit by even the general public
>DC Synder fags in full damage control
Its beautiful. For once there's justice
>>
>>81505086
The whole banter escene was to confirm it.
>>
>>81504940
How the fuck does that explain how he knew?

All that means is that he knew who Lois was.
>>
>>81505405
Ok you win autistic fuck, all the information in the movie is worthless.
They should had have the characters tell you winking at the camera all the stuff they know.
>>
>>81496741
I have a question.
Why did they bother bringing in fan favorite characters like Mercy and Jimmy Olsen if they're just going to kill them unceremoniously?
Is that gonna be a recurring theme?
I'm suddenly hoping this movie-verse DOESN'T' try and bring in Hal Jordan.
>>
>>81505405
>Y-you're just not s-smart enough

You seem like the autist sonny boy
>>
>>81498179
You are incorrect.
>>
>>81505693
Meant for >>81505507
>>
>>81498270
Yeah, but comics Luthor cares about staying out of prison. His plans to kill Superman always have him set up some kind of plausible deniability or some other way to weasel himself out.
BvS Luthor could barely be bothered to cover his tracks, and the way he set up his plans it was absolutely impossible for him to not end up in jail.
>>
>>81501177
BULLSHIT. This whole thread is full of people making grand assumptions and saying shit like

"even if things like Lex's motivation aren't explicitly shown, it's heavily implied and you are dumb for not getting it"

But when it's heavily implied Batman killed people you want to pull the no body = no dead shit?

DC Synder fags everyone
>>
>>81500533
>like we have to fill in the blanks ourselves.
>we have to fill in the blanks ourselves
:^)
>>
>>81499617
>We're left to assume Lex JUST KNOWS somehow and that's dumb.
there's nothing wrong with the audience not being shown how lex finds out
>>
>>81499635
something not being explicitly clear is not a plothole
>>
>they went full mythic with bvs
>they used one of the oldest plot structures complete with dreams and machiavellian villian
>yet people still think the plot is a 'mess' even when all the plot details have been connected again and again and again

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge_play
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge_tragedy
>>
File: 1325508241446.jpg (113 KB, 471x490) Image search: [Google]
1325508241446.jpg
113 KB, 471x490
>>81496741
>You are a retard if you didn't got that

Wow great rebuttal, antiDCfags BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.
Also nice english, can't expect any less from people who liked that movie.
>>
File: barry.png (35 KB, 108x127) Image search: [Google]
barry.png
35 KB, 108x127
>>81497348
>23:13:16

>23+13+16=52
>>
>>81506885
Literally the only answer like that is about Martha. All those questions are really dumb.
>>
>>81506811
>>yet people still think the plot is a 'mess' even when all the plot details have been connected again and again and again

Wanna know how I know you're an idiot?
>>
>>81506676
There is when you portray him as a fucking retard.
>>
>>81506934
As are most of those answers, the fact that you can think that image can be used as "proof" of anything is retarded.
>>
>>81499635

Lex knew the underpinning fabric of his own space time and realized that the plot needed to be tied together somehow.
>>
>>81505525
>Jimmy Olsen
Jimmy wasn't in the movie, pleb.
>>
>>81507027
Yes he was retard. He gets his head blown off as the opening to the movie.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.