[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think we'll get another "racism in space" story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ecdGmhi.png (1 MB, 700x1076) Image search: [Google]
ecdGmhi.png
1 MB, 700x1076
Think we'll get another "racism in space" story from Dogfucker?
>>
Larfleeze Rebirth when?
>>
>>81480522
>"racism in space" story
What?
>Dogfucker
Who?
>>
>>81482854
I'm just as confused as you.
>>
>>81482854
I assume Sam Humphries is writing GL after Rebirth.

I haven't read any of his DC work, but at Marvel all he did was get my favourite characters and really good concepts and write them with such mediocrity and lack of any imagination or intrigue whatsoever until his contract ran out. Not a fan.

Before that, he wrote a book called "Our Love is Real", which is about all sex, necrophilia, beastiality, what have you, is legalized. As I remember, the main character fucks dogs, and is against people who fuck rocks or trees or something, because that's sick. This is Humphries attempt at clever, relevant satire and social commentary. Dogfucker.
>>
>>81485187
I think GLs is his first DC stuff
>>
Didn't they say this book takes place on Earth?
>>
>>81486684
Yeah, Baz and Jessica are the 2814 GLs
>>
>>81486727
I don't read the current GL books (apart from Omega Men, if you count that), when was Jess accepted into the Corps?
>>
>>81486818
Hasn't happened yet
>>
>>81486818
She's not yet
>>
File: 1.jpg (539 KB, 1650x1650) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
539 KB, 1650x1650
>>81482854
Sam Dog Fucking Humphires, the new Green Lanterns writer.
>>
>>81485187
>Before that, he wrote a book called "Our Love is Real", which is about all sex, necrophilia, beastiality, what have you, is legalized. As I remember, the main character fucks dogs, and is against people who fuck rocks or trees or something, because that's sick. This is Humphries attempt at clever, relevant satire and social commentary. Dogfucker.
oh shit I remember that. that was the one where he meets the chick who mind fucks with crystals who turns out to be a dude

that wasnt actually terrible. it was weird, but it was neat.
>>
I have zero interest in Lantern stories after Johns left. Everyone else seems to just be trying to mimic what he did and it's all no talent writers doing it. Give me a big name on a Lantern book and I'll buy it.
>>
>>81480522
>They really hired Dogfucker
>the guy who wrote Black Vortex
>for Green Lantern
>Venditti is still on GL main title

At least Marvel has a motivation to shit on the mutants, why DC hates GL now?
>>
>>81486818
It will probably happen within the next couple issues of JL
>>
>>81488370
>why DC hates GL now?
WB ruined the brand forever.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.