[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to watch Gargoyles for the first time. What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Gargoyles.png (976 KB, 1514x1005) Image search: [Google]
Gargoyles.png
976 KB, 1514x1005
About to watch Gargoyles for the first time.
What am I in for?

Also Gargoyles thread
>>
You're gonna wanna fuck a gargoyle soon.
>>
>>81478403
Don't watch the third season. The third season, the Goliath Chronicles, didn't have the same people working on it and is pretty much universally despised. Stick in for the first two seasons and you are in for a treat.
>>
Keep in mind the first five episodes are kind of dull but you have to power through them.
>>
>>81478876
This, seriously. Watch the first 2 seasons. If you want more, look up the comics, as I'm fairly certain those were headed by the show's original team, and offer some nice additional stories
>>
>>81478876
was gonna watch 3rd season about in an hour. all those world travel thing was boring for me (there are exception episodes but still most of them are boring.)

i can't handle this kind of shit after that. Still wondering about the story but if it is that bad i will just drop this.

Thanks.
>>
Get through the first few episodes and you are in for one of the best cartoons ever made.
>>
File: gargoyles.jpg (190 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
gargoyles.jpg
190 KB, 800x1067
>>
>>81478403
>that image
I can hear the fucking scream in my head and it's giving me goosebumps
>>
Which is the Very Special Episode About Guns that can be skipped over?
>>
>>81478403
>What am I in for?

God Tier until it shits the bed midway through season 2 and every sits in a boat for 26 consecutive episodes.
>>
>>81478403
You are in for a ban for being underage on 4chan
>>
>>81480724
Hey Demona, what's the password?
>>
Not op but, 3 episodes in and I hate that detective chick
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.