[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctor Strange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17
Doctor Strange has officially wrapped filming.
>>
ayyy lmao

But seriously I think it'll be the dark horse cape hit of 2016
>>
Seeing Strange's costume being cloth, gives me hope Rand's costume it's a panelled mess like Matt's.
>>
>>81478309
*isn't
>>
Hold up, what's going on with Cabbagepatch's shoes? Why is there such a curve to them?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-12-23-39.png (632 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-12-23-39.png
632 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>81478500
He has finns inside them. He's a deep one after all.
>>
File: Dafoe This Post.gif (986 KB, 400x169) Image search: [Google]
Dafoe This Post.gif
986 KB, 400x169
>>81478779
>This post
>>
>>81478271
Either this or Suicide Squad.
Hopefully both because then we'll get two good films rather than just one
>>
>>81479214
Mordo.
>>
>>81479244
Why's he black?
>>
>>81479282
Because Chiwetel Ejiofor is a good actor.
>>
>>81479282
Why are you black?
>>
>>81479282
Because he has a higher dose of menalin in his skin?

Why, did you want your fifth MCU Slavic/European one-dimensional vaguely snooty mirror of the hero bad guy?
>>
>>81479396
I'm not.
>>
>>81479450
Yea.
>>
>>81479450
>>81479486
>Blonsky
>Whiplash
>Loki
>Red Skull
>Strucker
>Zemo

>Wanting more

/pol/, please die.
>>
>>81478217
Sweet! I didn't know they were making an Order of the Triad movie!
>>
>>81479535
I want white characters to be white and black character to be black. Why is that a problem?
>>
Will this be marvel's first rotten? no

The director's track record is god awful. Also straight horror, wonder what kind of movie strange will be. It's totally going to be action comedy.
>>
>>81479282
Oh my god you can't just ask someone why they're black.
>>
>>81479561
But Mordo is Asian in the comics
>>
>>81479561
Because it's arbitrary and trivial?

Yeah, I get that, like, Black Panther should be black, and Batman, being from an old money family, should be white, but for a character like Baron Mordo?

His backstory is literally just Dr Doom's, it's not interesting at all. Reworking it in any way would be a boon, not that there's any indication that will happen, but the casting of Ejiofor means that at least we aren't getting a cackling, castle-dwelling...I don't even have a descriptive term for his character.

He's literally so bland, he's just some aristocrat who bothers Strange sometimes. The only interesting part of his character is his betrayal of the ancient one and the fallout of that.
>>
>>81479595
The Russo brothers did jack squat before Winter Soldier, so I'm not worried.
>>
I remember when Mordo's casting was announced and half of the posts here were asking why they changed his name to Karl.
>>
>>81479595
There's no difference between straight post-2000 horror and comedy anyway. Well, except that comedies are funny intentionally.
>>
>>81479561
Mordo was never white.
>>
>>81479686

No, he's a Romanian Baron in the comic. His full name is Karl Amadeus Mordo. He's white as shit. He owns a castle that's only a few miles from Castle Dracula.
>>
>>81479595
The Russos and Peyton Reed didn't have a promising track record yet The Winter Soldier and Ant-Man turned out fine.
>>
>>81479595
The movies are terrible, but he's a god tier atmospheric horror director. This should be some incredibly awesome visual shit.
>>
>>81479792
>Ha-Hey, Strange-Man, how you doin'?
>Care to tell me who scratched 'THE VISHANTI RULE #1' INTO THE SIDE OF MY FRICKIN' CAR!
>>
>>81479863
Wow. Such a distinct and original character. Can't wait to have him stand distinctly next to Doom, Loki, Strucker and the entire "Rich Central-Europeans wearing Green" club.
>>
>>81479953
>god tier atmospheric horror director
You don't know what atmospheric horror is, if you think his garbage in any way is god tier
>>
File: animu35.jpg (36 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
animu35.jpg
36 KB, 500x384
>>81479977
Loki would be Northern European if you disregard the fact he's an alien.
>>
>>81479977
either you're baiting or from Sweden or Columbia campus

either way go fuck yourself
>>
>>81478217
No Wanda on set?
>>
>>81479535
>>81479686
>>81479977
We get it you don't read comics. Fuck off.
>>>/tv/
>>
>>81480115
Not this set. She could have been there on one of the sound stages though.
>>
>>81480066
Directing? Yes. Writing? No. The movies are shit, but he is great at creating an uneasy tone and atmosphere. The Dark dimension should be pretty spooky
>>
>>81479561
>I don't read comics and just wanna shitpost
>>
>>81480286
>he is great at creating an uneasy tone and atmosphere
No, he's fucking not.
The only tone his shitty movies have is the generic horror-movie tone. You have no taste at all. There is no atmosphere anywhere in his movies.
>>
>>81480157
I'm not the middle one.

I've read most of Dr Strange's ongoings, dude. Mordo's a boring as fuck character, he's similar to dozens of other characters that are miles better, and his race is the least of the things that can be changed to help that problem.
>>
>>81479977
He's not an original character to begin with. He's lifted straight from a 50+ year old comic. How are they gonna justify him being a European baron if he's black?
>>
>>81480289
What about that post implies that?
>>
I didn't even know they'd started filming
>>
File: Superman eating breakfast.png (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Superman eating breakfast.png
24 KB, 500x500
>>81480157
Who actually reads Doctor Strange though?
>>
>>81480409
Don't make him a European Baron? That's also a boring, unoriginal element of his character.

Mordo is a generic 60s Marvel bad guy until he betrays the Ancient One, then he's got a bit of Darth Vader to him. That's his character, and they should do what they can to improve the missteps.

>>81480389
I'm white, dude. Jesus, was /pol/ only created so that /r9k/ would stop being the most pathetic beta board?
>>
>>81480380
Why does changing his race help that "problem"?
>>
>>81480494
Why are they missteps though? Being a European Baron would be badass, especially since we don't have any of those in the MCU now.
>>
>>81480514
Because now he's not a one-note German aristocrat sitting in a castle shaking his fist at his fireplace. Now he can be a whole host of other things.

Mind you, he's still the villain in a Marvel movie, so he'll probably just end up being a one-note British villain, but with tumblr points for "so much diversity!"
>>
>>81480583
But why do you assume he'd be that one-note German baron in the movie when they're only loosely based off the comics? I mean you also admit that Marvel has shit, flat villains anyway, why does making him black change this in any way other than remove the character completely away from his comic book foundation? If he's not anything like Mordo why call him Mordo? You seem to assume that him being black automatically gives him points for something.
>>
>>81480487
I've been going through a lot of his older stuff lately and most issues boil down to:
>I've arrived in this town
>there's an ominous presence weakening my powers
>I've found the source of the ominous presence
>I need to fight you even though the ominous presence is making me weak!
>I've defeated you even in my weakened state

You can shake things up by going to an alternate dimension/orb of Agamotto/spectral plane.
>>
>>81478217
I find it interesting that the Eye of Agamotto now has the Seal of the Vishanti on it. I guess they wanted Dr. Strange's logo to actually be on his costume somewhere
>>
>>81480689
Because he's going to fulfil the purpose of Mordo in the story, I imagine. I imagine he's going to betray the Ancient One and be a villlain later, like Baron Mordo.

Why does the colour of his skin matter to you so much? Why do they need to adapt every element of the comic book, even the ones that don't work? Why is loyalty better than quality?

I love Doctor Strange, but I admit there are faults with it. One of those is Mordo, reworkings of Mordo (like the Animated Movie) have been, to me, more interesting than 616 Mordo, because 616 Mordo is generic as fuck. Anything that moves away from how generic he is gets points from me.
>>
>>81478217

why every superhero got a nigga as a side kick
>>
>>81480914
I prefer adaptations to follow the source material as close as possible. Now obviously there will and must be differences in creative license adapting a comic book to the big screen, but changing fundamental qualities of characters always seems wrong. A white person shouldn't be turned black, an Asian person shouldn't be turned white, and a black person shouldn't be turned Hispanic. Such a shallow, flippant changes make it seem like they either a) didn't give a shit about that character in the first place or b) admit that character isn't strong enough to stand on their own merits and need some free diversity points to brace them.
>>
>>81480494
No, /pol/ was created as a containment board for all the /new/ shitposters that were fucking up other boards after theirs was deleted. Then instead of containing the problem, it just gave them a place to grow, attract even bigger retards, and take over the site.
>>
>>81480712

It shows up all over this production. You also see it on doors in what appears to be sets for the Ancient One's temple, and Mads and his cronies appear to have an "evil" version of the seal branded onto their foreheads.

Really makes me wonder: with all these references to the Vishanti in the movie, are we ever going to actually see them?
>>
>>81481255

>we ever going to actually see them?

hope not cause god i don't wanna hear the bitching
>>
>>81480487

I do. I've read a lot of Dr. Strange comics.
>>
>>81481281

About what?
>>
>>81481137
Didn't a bunch of them migrate over to 8 chan?
>>
File: tumblr_o2x9tvWQkY1riaiyco1_1280.jpg (257 KB, 656x357) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2x9tvWQkY1riaiyco1_1280.jpg
257 KB, 656x357
>>81479772

I'm with ya. They did nothing with Strucker for example, maybe being a black guy will give him some immunity from the Marvel villain formula. Who knows, maybe this time they'll have to put some fucking effort into writing and making him interesting, seen as he's supposedly an amalgamation of various characters and played by a decent actor.

Strange being a hispanic ( or whatever other ethnicity tumblr cried about ) guy would be jarring since he's based on goddamn Vincent Price and his look/character is so distinct, but Mordo? Who gives a shit, just make him entertaining. Have him be Shuma-Gorath in disguise for all I care
>>
>>81481377

More Shuma-Gorath is always good.
>>
>>81481377
>Strucker, a literal Nazi and leader of Hydra, and splinter Nazi organizaton
>lol make him black it'll be funny.

Fuck I'm glad dipshits like you don't make the decisions.
>>
>>81481076
How can you dismiss minor cosmetic changes as shallow and flippant yet still give a shit about them? Skin colour isn't a character trait. Nationality, cultural identity? Yeah, maybe those are, but those are boring, unoriginal character traits in the case of Baron Mordo.

Do you actually care about the sanctity and preservation of the Baron Mordo character, or are you just pissed off about muh SJW boogeyman?
>>
>>81481473
That's not what that post says at all though, you fucking moron.
>>
>>81481076
Question: do you think Hugh Jackman is a good fit for Wolverine?
>>
One of the interesting things about Mordo in this movie that they said:

>Although he’s an enemy in the comics, don’t look for him to be necessarily a completely villainous character. Rather, he’s an amalgamation of characters culled from Doctor Strange‘s mythology

And nobody from the film has elaborated on that. I'm very curious what other characters from the comics they drew on for inspiration. If Mads isn't playing Kaluu, I'd imagine Kaluu would be a major influence, if only because he's always been the most interesting, personality-wise, of Dr. Strange's "Evil wizard" villains.
>>
>>81481483
Skin color and the identities they carry with them are absolutely character traits. Baron Mordo is a Germanic Baron. That is impossible with him being black. That part of his background influences his character, and even if you personally don't think it's important it's definitely a core part of it. YOU think he's boring and unoriginal, not everyone else does. Again, why call him Mordo if he neither looks like nor shares the core history of his character?
>>
>>81480583
>Now he can be a whole host of other things.
Because they changed his race? How
>>
>>81481432
I wish Tim Curry was in better health. I'd love to see him voice Shuma.
>>
>>81481637
Because he shares the function of the character within the narrative. He's the Ancient One's disciple, and Strange's friend, who goes rogue. Mordo.

Mordo being a Germanic Baron is bland, cookie-cutter villain shit, and Dr Strange has a range of creative and interesting villains to choose from, but only one that is such an intimate foe so closely tied with his origin, that's Mordo. Reworking him to be more interesting and functioning better within that narrative is a good thing. His race is a minor cosmetic issue once you remove the bland backstory. At that point it's not about finding a black actor or a Germanic actor, it's about finding a good actor, and Ejiofor is a great actor.

>>81481679
Because now we know he's not going to be a Germanic Baron. He could be white and not be that, obviously, but now we know he's definitely not that, which is what all the anons are assblasted about. Didn't know the German Aristocracy had so many fans.
>>
File: Adolphe_badin_lundberg.jpg (18 KB, 202x283) Image search: [Google]
Adolphe_badin_lundberg.jpg
18 KB, 202x283
>>81481637
>Baron Mordo is a Germanic Baron. That is impossible with him being black.

Meet Gustav Badin
>>
>>81481367
That was mostly the gamergaters, which were just reddit-tier /v/irgins, most of whom were underage anyways. Some of the /pol/lacks did when Moot messed with them that one day by removing posting cooldowns, causing every other board to shitpost theirs for once and getting them super fucking triggered (since it's totally OK to shitpost every other board to oblivion but once you do it to theirs its CENSORSHIP), but hardly enough to put a dent in their sizable userbase on here.

Plus there's nothing stopping you from posting on both.
>>
File: Tim Curry.jpg (245 KB, 923x1079) Image search: [Google]
Tim Curry.jpg
245 KB, 923x1079
>>81481686

Nah, son. Everyone knows Tim Curry is Nightmare.
>>
>>81481773
>Didn't know the German Aristocracy had so many fans.

I, for one, am ass-blasted that the noble scions of the Fürsten are being watered down by this tawdry comic book movie!
>>
>>81481803
He wasn't a baron you incredible fuckup. He was literally a servant to the Swedish princess Sophia Albertina.
>>
To all the people complaing about Mordo:
Name your favorite Baron Mordo story and say what you liked about him.
I'll wait.
>>
>>81481879
I could also accept that. But then who gets to be Shuma?
>>
>>81482142

Well, the real question there is, how do you do Shuma in live action?

Because you can't have him and Strange bantering at each other. Shuma's so powerful that if he even enters our reality we're all fucked. Strange's encounters with him would have to be in dreams or visions, when he's projecting himself onto the astral plane or traveling into the mind of a possessed person. The only way they could meet in person is if Strange was able, through a series of dark and desperate deeds, to steal enough raw magical power that he could challenge Shuma on his home turf for more than five minutes.

My point is, Shuma's not going to be talking a whole ton. If anything he'd be like Sauron in LotR, just this dark presence lurking throughout the film, occasionally appearing in visions to utter a few menacing lines. It's why you'd need someone like Mikkelsen to play his cult-leader or high priest or something, so there could be a more human villain Strange can actually talk to and fight throughout the film.

And at that point, you don't really need some high-profile VA for Shuma. You need a horribly distorted and inhuman sounding voice that just sounds creepy as shit the few times the audience hears it.
>>
>>81482140
I liked that story when he was a white man.
>>
>>81482140
>24 minutes later
>No response except for a shitpost >>81482690
I rest my case
>>
>>81482845

Not those guys (I fully agree classic Mordo is one-dimensional, color of his skin be damned) but some of the old Dr. Strange time travel stories featuring him were pretty good. Also that one where he blew up the Earth and Eternity reconstructed it.

And then that one where Satannish and Mephisto went to war over Mordo's soul, because he had sold it to both of them, was okay. Good premise, weak execution.
>>
>>81481920
Most of all the German aristocracy look like buffoons with their shit plans and constant fuck ups in Marvel comics.
The less stupid old Nazi stereotypes run around, the better.
I mean, have you seen what represents Germany in Marvel?
A metric fuck to not ancient Nazi villains and a priestly Bavarian mutant who looks like fucking Beelzebub himself.
Even Hauptmann Deutschland was a rightly forgotten dickbag.
>>
>>81483333
>Hauptmann Deutschland

Oh man, I'd forgotten he was a thing.
>>
File: cd60OHh[1].jpg (155 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
cd60OHh[1].jpg
155 KB, 720x720
I love that they're doing the "hands covered in surgical scars" thing.
>>
File: deadpool_ver9.jpg (118 KB, 517x755) Image search: [Google]
deadpool_ver9.jpg
118 KB, 517x755
>>81478271
>>81479195
>the dark horse cape hit of 2016
Already happened.
>>
>>81484555
Neat.
>>
>>81484555
I take it that Benedict Cumbebatch read The Oath as part of his preperation for the role. Good to see he tried to get in-character and presumably actually enjoyed it.
>>
>>81484863

Actually, that was from their last day of shooting on Saturday, where all these recent production stills came from. After the shoot, the main actors and director swung by a local comic book shop. This photo is from that.
>>
>>81479244
>no evil stache/goatee
that is what actually noysme, they fucked it up
>>
>>81485079

Well, he's apparently not evil yet in this movie. Maybe in the sequel.
>>
>>81481473
Please relearn how to read
>>
>>81482349
I'd like to see him get a fragment of himself in for a climax. Doesn't have to be the full world-ending package.
>>
>>81485236
>Lion King
I get it!
>>
>>81485236

Man, I hate it when they do the "fragment" thing. It's just an excuse to throw in a smaller version of Shuma that's super depowered so they can fuck it up.

If Shuma appears, I'd much rather see it be a cameo from someone getting a vision of him or accidentally visiting one of his dimensions. That, or a dedicated movie with him as the main villain including the necessary buildup.
>>
>>81479282

Because why not. It's not like Mordo's Romanian ancestry played any real part in his character. This is not making Doctor Doom black or Danny Rand full Asian or whatever. Mordo was a character for whom his skin color or ancestry had almost no bearing on his character traits and plot, so if they found an actor that can actually sell yelling DREAD DORMAMMU I BESEECH THEE and not sound ridiculous who the fuck cares if he's white, black, or pink.
>>
>tfw no Rachel McAdams booty
>>
>>81486914
>>
>>81479595
Like who's directing it matters.
This film is being made by a studio, not a director.
>>
>>81478217
Why does Sir Cumabunch look anorexic? Dr. Strange got to be built, not African.
>>
>>81480083
And his actor is British. Who cares.
>>
>>81479244
Aww, COME ON YA BLOKES. Can't they try to stay 20% canon?
>>
File: A Presence.jpg (65 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
A Presence.jpg
65 KB, 393x400
>>81488525

Strange is fit, but he's a lean fit.
>>
>>81484598
This is sort of a darker horse since Deadpool had meme recognition before the movie, while Dr. Strange is literally who tier to most people, and is banking on Cumberbatch and the MCU machine.
>>
>>81480487
I do. He's a great and underrated comic book character.
>>
>>81488931
Sure, but Deadpool blew up so much, it deserves that trophy anyway. Nobody expected a 60 million dollar film to make 750 million and receive universal love.
>>
File: Innuendo.png (480 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
Innuendo.png
480 KB, 500x395
>>81488966

Mah nigga
>>
>>81480487
Along with She-Hulk Dr. Strange is my all time fav comic book character.

I've read him from his first appearance in strange tale. to when it got renamed to dr. strange. The stern run and i'm even loving the new Aaron run.
>>
>>81485079
He's not evil, but if he doesn't get it for the sequel I'll be mad, I love me some evil goatees
>>
File: dj.jpg (346 KB, 686x576) Image search: [Google]
dj.jpg
346 KB, 686x576
Something I have not really thought about because I have not read any Dr Strange in years but Why hasn't Marvel used Baron Mordo much?

I realize he has been dead for a while, but then he appeared a couple times, like that Offenders appearance back in 07. But he was usually kept to Dr Strange books. You would think being the #2 possibly 3 magic guy on Earth would make him one of the scariest mutherfuckers roaming around on Earth but he never really threatened anyone else as far as I know. Why is that?
>>
>>81491104
Maybe it's just me, bu in the Kirby books, Mordo seemed like a worthy opponent at first, when Strange first arrived to study from the Ancient One, but eventually Strange's abilities surpassed his, and made Mordo look like a chump. A petty, power hungry chump. He then turned to Dormammu to b the agent of his power on Earth, because of an oath sworn by Dormammu, meaning he couldn't come himself, bu he ended up bungling that too. I guess he just suffers from the nemesis problem of being a recurring villain, meaning that he repeatedly gets beaten by the hero, making him look lame.
>>
>>81491435
He did sort of drop off in the 90's like a lot of silver age characters because he was not edgy extreme enough for the decade. Some magical construct guy named Strange was made the new mirror nemesis for a while and then the series ended.

Mordo just never came back as anything but Dormammu's Earth Lackey.
>>
>>81485022
It's JHU's Manhattan location

>>81484555
Why is Civil War circled in the background? I don't understand
>>
>>81479538
God damn it
>>
>>81481950

SWEDEN

YES
>>
>>81478217
ever since some months ago anon storytimed that Dr Doom / Dr. Strange comic where they harrow hell itself...

fuck-yes to this movie being made.
>>
>>81492191
>Why is Civil War circled in the background?
Because another marvel movie based on that book is coming up, so it can't be a coincidence that said book is on the shelf in the background even though it's a fucking comic book store
normie logic, i guee...
>>
>>81480702
Don't forget
>shit, looks like I'm actually screwed this time
>wait! I just remembered I have a magical superweapon hanging around my neck!
>>
Well, I also believe the "He who sleeps, but now awakens" should be saved as a final boss type for Dr.Strange's movie story arc.
But that would mean they would need to introduce more Marvel mystics into the movies over time.
>>
Have Dormammu and Shuma-Gorath ever encountered one another?
>>
>>81494199
I don't think they have, weirdly enough.
>>
>>81478779
the side-eye of agamoto
>>
>>81489068
EVERYONE fucking knew that would happen.
>>
>>81491104

He's bee dead for a while now and there's no particularly compelling reason to bring him back.

>>81491435

Even after he ditched Dormammu he was still something of a chump, never quite on Dr. Strange's level and always trying to get more power from somewhere else. Kaluu basically does everything Mordo does but better: he's a sorcerer who is Strange's equal, is nobody's lackey, and has a much more interesting personality.
>>
>>81492191
>Why is Civil War circled in the background? I don't understand

No idea, I just grabbed the image off of google. Didn't even notice the circle until you pointed it out.
>>
>>81494199
>>81494652

They haven't, mainly because Shuma-Gorath has been in precious few (but usually very good) Dr. Strange stories. He's a villain that requires a lot of buildup when done right.

Also, Dormammu's probably smart enough to avoid Gorathian space at all costs. He has enough headaches to deal with, he doesn't need to tangle with the Many-Angled Ones as well. He'd never admit it, but Shuma could eat him and the Dark Dimension for lunch.
>>
A trailer would be nice.
>>
>>81497052
Don't expect Disney to pay any attention to Dr. Strange until Civil War's box office has slowed down to a crawl.
>>
>>81497052
>Movie JUST finishes filming
>"A trailer would be nice"
Boy
>>
File: 1440859131723.jpg (21 KB, 440x187) Image search: [Google]
1440859131723.jpg
21 KB, 440x187
>>81497599
Well, they had a X-Men Apocalypse trailer in Comic con just after 4 weeks of filming, and the first Civil War thread was shown in August 2015.
>>
>>81497645
Fair enough. But Marvel has no reason to focus on Strange until CW is out.

Maybe Wanda's in it and they don't want to spoil CW
>>
>>81497795
She seemed to know an awful lot about the casting around Dr. Strange in a podcast she was in a few weeks ago.
>>
>>81497830
She could be the ultimate rusemaster and just namedropping them to get people's hopes up
>>
>>81478271
At this point, if its MCU its not a dark horse
>>
>>81497873
That'd be dissapointing.
Those two in the same movie would allow for powerful villains without needing all of the Avengers.
>>
>>81498022
If they intend on keeping Lizzie around after IW, I can see them either going the WCA route or pairing her off with Strange and McAdams Clea
>>
>>81498083
I don't think many people will leave after IW.
Scarjo, RDJ and Cheedle, if they don't kill War Machine earlier, but the rest are most likely up to renewing their contracts.
Plus, having all new faces after IW would seriously drop the interest in the MCU afterwards.
>>
>>81494652
>>81495601
Agreed, Dormammu would most likely lock his dimensional door once he saw the tentacled one out the window.

>Hopefully this time we won't get get tentacled space clouds.
>>
File: Devil's Advocacy.jpg (330 KB, 661x1024) Image search: [Google]
Devil's Advocacy.jpg
330 KB, 661x1024
>>81494199
They've been to the same Demon meeting, does that count?
Well, technically it wasn't them, but manifestations of them since they're stuck in their own dimensions.
>>
>>81503551

They're not stuck in their own dimensions, they just can't enter the Earth dimension. Dormamu and Shuma have both conquered multiple realities.

Also, that issue is bullshit, there's no reason either of them would be there. They're not hell-lords like Mephisto or Satannish are. They're a lot worse, and have much bigger goals.
>>
>>81497873
The way she referred to them by first name, it sounds like she has met Chiwetel and Tilda. Does not mean she did scenes with them specifically, but does imply she was on set.

Really, the thing that would be cool with Stephen and Wanda is them learning about Chaos Magic together, not so much him teaching her in the conventional sense, but helping her teach herself.

I think after the incident with War Machine she shies away from using her powers, but Cap's death would make her want to better herself, so she goes in search of answers and finds Stephen, who, perhaps, having sensed her power, is waiting for her.

Stephen lost everything and found spiritual rebirth in embracing sorcery, there's the potential for really rich, thoughtful, emotional interaction between Stephen and Wanda.

I really like the idea of Infinity War Part 1 opening with these two in the Sanctum Sanctorum just talking about life.

Frankly if Doctor Strange ended without Wanda meeting Stephen I'd be very sad.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.