[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much did this book shit over the established Vertigo-canon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: JL-Dark-19-cover.jpg (1 MB, 1947x1523) Image search: [Google]
JL-Dark-19-cover.jpg
1 MB, 1947x1523
How much did this book shit over the established Vertigo-canon of the characters featured in it?
>>
The characters in JLD are not the same versions as the Vertigo ones.

DC even went out of their way to make this obvious by making the main DC version of Constantine significantly younger
>>
that book was a huge mistake
>>
>>81475375
Flash was just passing by and then:
"What the fuck is happening in this shit?"
>>
>>81475937
>team book
>Lemire
Yep. Two League books, TT and X-Men. Dude's on fire.
>>
>>81476056
it wasn't just lemire, milligan and dematteis were trash too
>>
>>81475375
"Ha! Ha! You really think you can defeat me? I'm nature! I'm the avatar of... Oh shit! They have fire! Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!"
>>
>>81476056
>he's done 4 teams in a short span of time
>most writers would have maybe 1 or 2 in that same time period
>he admitted multiple times that he's bad with teams

I still find it funny how DC gave him the one team book that Earth One will probably have
>>
>>81476075
How were DiDio's Villain month issues?
>>
>>81476075
DeMatteis was average. Not his best work but he at least tried to salvage this. He was much better off in Phantom Stranger.
>>
>>81476106
I still delude myself there'll be Doom Patrol Earth One.
>>
>>81476151
Eh, if the Vertigo rumor is true then DP is gonna go there
>>
So the Phantom Stranger is judas or not?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>81476075
>milligan and dematteis were trash too
A sentence i never thought could be possible.
>>
>>81476182
Yeah, I know. I'd usually wish for Metal Men, but DP really got no love in New 52.
>>
>>81476151
They're the bad guys in the next TT Earth One out this fall.
>>
>>81475375
Vertigo canon in the Nu52 are you high?
>>
>>81476604
No kidding? Was line-up revealed, by any chance?
>>
>>81476633
Vertigo wasn't even canon to New Earth prior to Flashpoint after they reintroduced Swamp Thing and Constantine in the first place.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.