[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know Danny knew Misty before Luke, so do you think she'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x319
I know Danny knew Misty before Luke, so do you think she'll appear in Iron Fist?
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 500x427
This can be turned into a H4H hype thread, too.
>>
>>81470990
Yeah, she almost certainly will.
Luke probably will too.
>>
>>81471501
I could see it towards the tail-end of his show, like how he's rumoured for Luke's. I'm just wondering what's going to join the Defenders together. What will be the catalyse? Will Danny's show sown the seeds?
>>
Think Simone and Jessica did a "Chemistry test"?
>>
>>81474184
No, because neither are principal characters.
>>
>>81475252
That's strange, as they become besties. Surely, Finn and Simone had a chemistry test?
>>
>>81476349
>That's strange, as they become besties.
That's not how it works though. Principal characters with prolonged screentime together get chemistry tests. Background characters would only do readings with other principal characters if at all-- they won't do it with other low billed co-stars.
Jim and Pam would do a chemistry read together during the casting process. Ryan and Kelly wouldn't.

>Surely, Finn and Simone had a chemistry test
That's possible.
I think he read with Colter, so I can see him reading with SImone as well.
>>
>>81476603
Would make the most sense considering their characters are romantic interests. Mike knew who was cast as Danny, which suggests they may have interacted before.

>Still strange if nothing happened between Simone and Jess, as their characters (post LC+IF) spend the most time together.
>>
Will Shang-Chi show up in Iron Fist?
>>
>>81477693
He's rumoured to via That Hashtag show/MCU exchange (Who's leaks regarding Iron Fist have been pretty good. THS were the first to reveal Finn Jones as Danny.) The only website contesting it, so far is Bleeding Cool. So, make of that what you will.
>>
File: Amara Santos.gif (930 KB, 400x434) Image search: [Google]
Amara Santos.gif
930 KB, 400x434
>ITT we cast Misty Knight
>>
>>81478003
She's already been cast. Unless you mean fan-casting.
>>
>>81478110
Oh. I didn't know. Is it the girl in the op?
>>
>>81478151
Yep. Simone Missick. Cast last September and will make her live-action debut in Luke Cage, while her partner Colleen will appear in Iron Fist played by Jessica Henwick.
>>
>>81478110
>>81478151
Okay. I just googled. She's not what I imagined IRL Misty would look like but Netflix hasn't really let me down when it came to Marvel shows, so I'm down for it.
>>
When will they develop Luke and Danny's entirely heterosexual life partnership?
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x518
>>81478229
Finn wasn't my first choice for Danny. (Or any choice.) That was Dan Stevens, but Finn Jones has quickly grown on me

>What a qt
>>
>>81478265
They absolutely better.
>>
>>81478265
Oh when? Good question, I know people want them to have their own show together, but if their solo shows are both successful they'll be getting second+ seasons. So, at this point just crossing-over frequently in each others, plus The Defenders.
>>
>>81478229
Yeah, Jess looked too young to me, but after seeing clips of her from "Silk", she seems mature enough.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.