[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homestuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 121
File: tumblr_nglr1klg331qzyi4xo1_1280.jpg (466 KB, 1218x1317) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nglr1klg331qzyi4xo1_1280.jpg
466 KB, 1218x1317
Let's keep riding this shit to the end

Predictions for EOA6? Let's fuckin hear it

Post music you think would be fitting for the end and stuff
https://youtu.be/DwrvxNVIpiI
here's mine, I think it would be fitting if Jasprose and Davepeta get a bittersweet end, like getting sucked into a juju or something. seeing as endliss climb is in there, and then the middle of the song sounds intense like a fight
>>
File: 76.jpg (3 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
3 KB, 300x100
>>
TOMORROW

Can you even believe it? After 4 years of act 6 it is ending tomorrow
>>
samefag post no.3

but I just wanna point out my typo
>endliss
>>
what timezone does hussie use in his announcements?
>>
>>81470770
>Predictions for EOA6? Let's fuckin hear it
Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations
WOOFWOOFWOOFWOOF
Congratulations

My end of homestuck prediction
>>
File: tumblr_nc7iu3N9Oa1sochxko1_1280.png (977 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc7iu3N9Oa1sochxko1_1280.png
977 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>
File: Untitled.png (71 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
71 KB, 502x600
>>81470770
muh predictions
>>
File: tumblr_mqk0bzqXir1r7vuzlo1_1280.png (486 KB, 900x1336) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqk0bzqXir1r7vuzlo1_1280.png
486 KB, 900x1336
>>
File: fish hitler.png (231 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fish hitler.png
231 KB, 480x360
>>
why can't I stop being so hyped?

the pile of hype doesn't stop from getting taller
>>
File: Cottontie High.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Cottontie High.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>81471146
Need a walk cycle of that Meenah, add it to this.
>>
>>81470828
>it is ending tomorrow
it's ending on 4/13, just the fight tomorrow.
>>
>>81471063
>cloun status down, for real
>Gamzee gets knocked into a coma, and the epilogue shows that Karkat intends to care for him for the rest of his unnatural life
>>
File: tumblr_o54gczj5rh1ug0uvdo1_500.gif (464 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o54gczj5rh1ug0uvdo1_500.gif
464 KB, 500x694
>>81471211
I was just talkin about act 6. The thing we've been stuck in since 2011. Act 7 is definitely going to be different, an epilogue sort of thing
>>
File: Karkatistoofuckingangry.gif (21 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
Karkatistoofuckingangry.gif
21 KB, 650x450
>>81471248
>gamkat is the true gay ship
>davekat was just a ruse
>>
>>81470770
LE kills ALL the ghosts
AH pops in for a brief comedy routine in the wake of this boundless devastation before LE flys ofd to the A2 skaia
Union jack is killed but at the cost of the heavy hitters in the session being weakened
Skeleton army plays no role
Jade controls jack noir and peregine jasperdant
John mangrits the shit out of the condesce
The felt play an integral role in defeating LE
Vriska makes the final blow to LE
Gamzee does not make another appearance
>>
>>81471291
>John mangrits the shit out of the condesce

He's gonna slap her in the face and send her back to the kitchen, like she's his wife and it's the fifties?

Seems like the only way to stop a megalomaniacal Betty Crocker.
>>
>>81471196
also needs the guy from Food Fight
>>
>>81471334
That would be amazing.
>>
>>81471063
>Kanaya chainsaws a bitch
That's a pretty solid prediction. When has she not chainsawed a bitch
>>
>>81471367
I was gonna say Rose, but I'm pretty sure the term scissoring doesn't do justice to their lesbian bedroom antics.
>>
>>81471063
I thought B2 dad was kill
I thought B2 referred to the Beta kids
Cus for some reason beta comes before alpha
>>
John/Roxy
Rose/Kanaya
Dave/Karkat
Jake/Dirk
Vriska/Terezi
Davepeta/Jasprose

Jade and Jane get fucked over

Disgusting epilogue hetero ships:

(Jade)/(Dave)
(Jake)/(Jane)
(Roxy)/(Dirk)
(Karkat)/(Vriska) getting shipped together by (Terezi) and btfoing Karezi fanboys

How you like those endgame ships, senpai?
>>
>>81471702
I like the idea of (Terezi) forcefully shipping her friends together to be honest.
>>
>>81471702
Why btfo Karezi shippers? Why not any other pairing, like Davekat?
>>
How would the Meta crew react to the end of it all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MqXty2BKBo
>>
>>81471702
reminder that endgame ships are not going to be thing a thing as stated explicitly by rose
>>
>>81471625
Read the fucking comic
>>
>>81470770
My prediction is that the Wayward Vagabond will literally, physically imbibe the Green Sun.
>>
>>81471315
I think jane needs to land the last hit on her, for her arc to complete and for her to inherit the curse that matches her classpect so well and that the tiara foreshadowed
>>
>>81471625
Just look at the wiki's paradox space page if you're mixed up, it's easy to loose track after the gigapause and you should probably get your head around it again before hussie throws more spaghetti into the works, what with the end nigh
>>
>>81472046
With all that power inside of him he can claim the ultimate prize. Can universe.
>>
>>81472239
We have universes A1 A2 B1 B2 and C1, it only makes sense for can universe to be C2.
>>
>>81471248
I think that Gamzee should die. His part in creating LE is finished. There's no reason for him to regenerate from being sliced in two this time.
>>
>>81472360
Thing is Jane literally didn't do anything else in that scene. Her reviving Gamzee would solve that.

Ugh, although I don't want Gamzee to be revived because GamTav will probably become canon via Tavrosprite.
>>
>>81472477
I think GCATavros is too unstable physically to be shipped with anyone
His existence is pain
>>
>>81472664
>His existence is pain
It always was.
>>
>>81472804
True
>>
>>81470770
i hope they kill all the trolls left
>>
Guys

I just realized that we don't hate Davekat.

We hate it as a fucking endgame ship.
>>
>>81473032

>we
>>
>>81472961
They aren't all shit
>>
>>81473078
aradia is ok, besides that though they're trash
>>
>>81473067
>are the crystal gems
>>
>>81473067
>ship is already three years old
>they don't even need to confess to each other
>>
who ARADIA here
>>
http://bladekindeyewear.tumblr.com/post/142268311659/pre-eoa6-end-of-homestuck-predictions

I can't wait for bkew to be btfo one more time
>>
Did you know that thanks to ipgd plenty of people from /r/homestuck visit these threads, and they are starting to post our memes?
>>
>>81473229
>He bet 100 dollars on a shitty theory he came up with
lel
>>
>>81473283
MrCheeze is the one true hero
>>
>>81473283
Which one?

Anyway all these theory makers are fundamentally wrong. Hussie just comes up with this stuff on the spot, he clearly didn't have a plan for how the comic was going to end until like mid 2013.
>>
>>81473103
this.

god i fucking hate karkat's shitty design so much.
>>
>>81473229
>Jake is the final boss

plausible

>and so is Jane

fucking retarded
>>
>>81473032
Then who the fuck should Dave and Karkat end up with?

Jade for Dave and Karkat for Terezi? Don't make me fucking laugh.
>>
>>81473032
I dislike it less as a ship and more because it is poorly implemented. As if he needed something to get people on board again after that hiatus and then went about it in the most hamfisted and lazy way possible, by having other characters report it, or rather report how it is very likely without confirming it.

The pig is doing a good job too to rub it into people's faces and appears to enjoy it. Of course Hussie would enjoy it as well because he always has. He does appear like a wet towel though. First the pig convinces him to apparently burn 500 bucks on a pair of tacky pants to ironically pose for photos and then has him write out that Davekat is canon?

I just don't see a reason to trust people who have made irony and insincerity their thing.
>>
ONE MORE DAY
>>
>>81473413
He caught the foreshadowing for Jane becoming Crocker Tier but he wasn't satisfied with what happened so he still thinks it hasn't happened yet. According to him Jane needs to genuinely go crazy instead of just being manipulated, because of her parallel with Damara.
>>
>>81473582
ONE MORE DAY UNTIL VRISKA PERAMDIES
ONE MORE DAY UNTIL ANTI-CLIMATIC BATTLES
ONE MORE DAY UNTIL KARKAT FINALLY DOES THE BLOODY THING
ONE MORE DAY UNTIL WE ALL START MAKING ENDGAME SHIP LISTS AFTER WATCHING THE FLASH
ONE MORE DAY AND STILL NO FUCKING KARKAT AND (KARKAT) MEET-UP
>>
Ten bucks say all characters but one die and they have to live in the new universe alone
>>
>>81473582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM3MzWYa_-Y
>>
>>81473702
If this was back in the old days someone would have already made a HS cover.
>>
>>81471721
Because you are hetero cis scum. Fuck off.
>>
>>81473236
>starting

About a year late, anon.
>>
File: john.gif (157 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
john.gif
157 KB, 500x346
>>81473797
>>
>>81473229
I just want to say that Rachel, in one of her tantrums, basically confirmed that BKEW has gotten right some theories.
She was pissy at him on Reddit, and said that he either had theories that were wrong or theories that were obvious to anybody who could read basic foreshadowing.
Which in her mind I guess it sounded like "lol BKEW is stupid" but that last part is basically agreeing with his system of putting clues together and forming theories.
Basically, Rachel always wants to be right at everything so when she gets angry (which is never not the case) she uses information that she knows through Hussie and "leaks" things to win arguments.

So basically expect some of BKEW's theories to be true, because Rachel spoiled it.
>>
>>81473811
Well yeah, they even freedomposted, but this week it's starting to be more noticeable thanks to ipgd drawing their attention to these threads.

Actually a large part of the fandom follows hst expecting to see some of ipgd's leaks.
>>
>>81473850
He has been right though, like Scratch/ AR
>>
>>81473877
Well, isn't that what I'm saying?
>>
>>81473850
I don't think she was spoiling anything, she was probably talking about the doc scratch is AR and ourborous theories. Which are the only ones he got right iirc.
>>
>>81473850
And ipgd is kinda like that except that she takes part in what she knows will make people angry and pay attention to her.

>>81473850
>So basically expect some of BKEW's theories to be true

Like, which? For the end I mean, not for what already has happened.
>>
>>81472664
I want Tavrosprite to be the auspistice between Vriska's limbs and the rest of her body
>>
>>81473887
That had already happened. She wasn't spoiling anything.
>>
>>81473229
>I’m 99% certain Vriska’s going to destroy the Green Sun
Calliope is right there!
>>
File: paypay.png (14 KB, 460x441) Image search: [Google]
paypay.png
14 KB, 460x441
>>81473229
>’m 95% certain (19 out of 20, for perspective) of Inversion Theory
>>
>>81473891
When she posted that those things had already been revealed. And AR/Doc Scratch was anything but obvious.

>>81473895
>Like, which? For the end I mean, not for what already has happened.
I don't know. Usually BKEW's theories end up coming true in a twisted way, actually. The Green Sun blowing up/being consumed seems like a very plausible thing to happen, but at this point I doubt it'll be Vriska. Stuff like that.

>And ipgd is kinda like that except that she takes part in what she knows will make people angry and pay attention to her.
That's different. ipgd hasn's spoiled anything. Davekat being canon isn't something that will be revealed in the future, it was already confirmed months ago in the comic, so expecting further confirmation was silly.

Rachel is different though. For example, she basically confirmed Davekat was canon when their relationship was starting to be teased, just after Vriskagram happened.
>>
>>81473229
It's going to be sad for BKEW when he sees that the themes, symbolism, and fore-shadowing he thinks are important turn out to be non-canon and replaced by shipping, ass-pulls, dropped story-lines, and general disappointment.

I don't mind BKEW. Maybe he says mean things on Tumblr, but I'm too dumb to figure how to use the site.
>>
>>81473948
Thank god he's giving out fractions to make his theories clearer.
>>
>>81473948
Like, there have been points where Jade was described as a seer and Rose has been described as a witch, but I'm pretty sure that's just meant to be parallels, not a hard rule.
>>
>>81473963
Don't worry about him, he has a way of twisting things in his mind so that he's always satisfied with everything, no matter how shitty it is. I think it's his way of coping with life.
>>
I don't care that Dave and Karkat are together, but the way it happened was like in Back to the Future where Marty goes into the timeline where Biff is fucking his mom. Even though the retcon timline is the 'real' one now, the fact that the relationship was cemented via messing with the timeline makes it feel really weird and hollow.
>>
>>81472664
>Jade's existence is pain
>Tavrosprite's existence is pain
>Jade doesn't mind sprites
Am I on to something?

Also of note is that first-guardian sprites seem to be plagued with physically painful visions of the green sun. I doubt this is going to help Tavrosprite get a hold of himself (provided the concept is brought up again at all). He'll have something to do with the Green Sun, that I am certain.

>>81473229
I feel almost sad for him. He and us, we both wanted this story to be so much more than what it'll ultimately end up being. It's a shame.
>>
File: 07860.gif (10 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
07860.gif
10 KB, 650x450
I can accept Davekat.

I can't accept it being endgame. And the opposite always happens when I deny things in my head. Ugh, fuck these guys for spoiling an endgame pairing.
>>
>>81473979
I kinda pity the guy.
He's a guy that likes Homestuck very much, has good memory and has an ability to spot themes and shit. He's also autistic, in the non derogatory sense of the word, so he's obviously going to stick patterns and rules for everything because that's how his mind works.
The thing is that he became too popular and people started taking what he says way too seriously, which makes everything he says sound even more twisted.

But at the end of the day he's not even that obsessed with his "rules" as the rest of the people sees him. His "fandom" si worse than him, and he usually he corrects people when his fans want to shove classpect theory/inversion into everything.

Like, I remember one time (I think it was a conversation between Roxy and John) and people started pointing out parallelisms with Void and Breath and inversion and shit, and he replied saying that it was just a regular conversation of two developing characters completely unrelated to aspects.
>>
>>81474048
How did they spoil it as endgame? So far, they only ever said it's canon. And even that is questionable.
>>
>>81474069
Yeah, this. They just confirmed they're dating now. It says nothing about its endgame status, because basically any of them could kick the bucket, or the may even get separated in some sort of paradox space shenanigan.

But yeah the options are either Davekat or the two of them endgame single. No other ship is going to happen.
>>
>>81474119
>No other ship is going to happen.

Unless you want Dave/Jane and Karkat/Bitch who shall not be named. And even then, these are highly unlikely.
>>
>>81473979
I want to know why Jade and Rose's classes "swapped", Rose seemed to gain some sort of void powers, and some of the aspects have opposites.
>>
>>81474154
The will of the reader has no effect on the endgame ships, anon. If Dave had to end up with somebody it would be Jade, and it was made clear that she will be endgame single.
>>
>>81474174
Unless Hussie implements a choose-your-own-ending flash page where YOU get to decide on the canon end-game ships. Wouldn't that be fantastic?
>>
>>81474187
>only a very specific set of unpopular crack ships lets you see the true ending
>>
Did the kids even get the very best weapon and rank they could before they decided to take on the final bosses? Only like two of them figured out how to truly use their powers correctly the rest just did dickall to use the god tier stuff to their full potential
>>
>>81474187
That seems like a very Hussie thing to do. I like that idea.
>>
ectoBiologist
tenctacleTherapist
turntechGodhead
gardenGnostic
>>
>>81474060
Yeah, there's basically no chance that a guy like bkew isn't autistic.
Although the same probably goes for Hussie.

Fan theories were never something I really got. Speculation, can be fun, sure, like I made a bingo card. But when you're writing essay length theories on things that are way too complicated to ever actually happen, I just think, what's the point, just wait for the comic to come out.
>>
>>81474167
At that time it was part of their character arcs. Jade was passive and did nothing but sit back and be mysterious, so she had to learn how to act on their own.
Rose was very active to the point of being dangerous, so she had to learn to step down and use her energy in a more reasonable way to benefit the common good.
The Witch/Seer "pair" was symbolic.

Of course, once their arcs were completed the comic dragged on and all that became meaningless. In fact, things have reverted and Jade has to learn to sit back again because she's too powerful and dangerous now (???), and she was always supposed to be that way because that's her path as a hero of Space (?????). Some of the arcs are badly defined, to the point where some of the characters end up where they started.
>>
>>81474261
>I just think, what's the point, just wait for the comic to come out.
The thing is fun. To BKEW, overanalyzing is fun, and that's his way of enjoying the comic. That's why I pity him, because he means no harm.
>>
>>81474202
What are the most unpopular ships, anyway?
Even shit like Equius/Calliope has had fics.
>>
>>81474259
>tentacle the rapist
there's no way this would be allowed in nu homestuck
>>
>>81474294
The problematic ones.
>>
>>81474294
Tavros/Kanaya.

No one ships it.
>>
The only thing about Davekat being canon is that it probably happened, was considered by both, or that it is a relationship similar but not entirely romantic.
>>
>>81474294
>>81474318
Dirk/Kanaya, basically.
Mentioning it always results in a shitstorm, although things may be different now that everybody's gay.
>>
>>81474318
Those still have fans though, people have rape fetishes and there are plenty of people that just like to write about horrible relationships.
Dirk/Jake is pretty problematic as far as ships go and it's one of the most popular.
>>
>>81474360
Gay ships can't be problematic.
>>
What did he mean by this?
https://vine.co/v/iIaLbvbuEJZ
>>
>>81474412
DAVEKAT IS CANON
-Andrew Hussie
>>
File: tavros ships.png (66 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
tavros ships.png
66 KB, 500x455
>>81474332
Tavros/any girl except Vriska is pretty rare in general, it turns out.
>>
>>81474412
Notice how Davekat is Canon is already written out.

He's just signing a useless piece of paper
>>
>>81474412
He meant to make people upset and interested so they will read the comic's end.
>>
>>81474459
Holy fucking shit.

Poor fucking Tavros. Always associated with the psychopath clown and the bitch.

>Kanaya not even considered
Damn, I was right.
>>
>>81474459
>>81474478
Will Tavros end up with someone who doesn't abuse him horribly?
>>
>>81474468
Yeah, its his usual MO, just he's done it so often in Homestuck it burnt people out. You can only get "surprise! you're mad now aren't you!"d so many times.
>>
>>81473872
>they even freedomposted
Fucking disgusting. I bet they don't even get the joke.
>>
File: kantav is real.png (128 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
kantav is real.png
128 KB, 498x750
>>81474478
There are actually two Tavros/Kanaya fics.
But yeah I'm a Tavros fan and it's hard finding decent fics where he isn't with a psycho.
It's hard and nobody understands.
I'll admit I kind of enjoy shipping him with Vriska when the balance of power isn't skewed in her favor
Never with stoner Gamzee though, that dynamic is so fucking boring and the 'gam helps tavbro find confidence :o)' meme has ruined it for me
>>
File: FRGSHGJKNLMPQRTXCDSFHVB2.jpg (2 MB, 1714x4715) Image search: [Google]
FRGSHGJKNLMPQRTXCDSFHVB2.jpg
2 MB, 1714x4715
>>81471702
>>81473171
WHAT ABOUT SOLARA NEREVAR
>>
>>81474585
I never got the appeal of stoner Gamzee. All his dialogue was cringey and painful to read.
>>
>>81470770
is this from zuke? or someone who can copy her style really well?
>>
>>81474727
Isn't there a bunch of Homestucks working on Steven Universe or is that rumor.
>>
>>81474727
http://laurenzuke.tumblr.com/post/105230770804/homestuck
>>
>>81474743
No that's true.
>>
>>81474770
thanks m8
>>
>>81473032
It will always be dumb
>>
File: RZfk0YS.png (659 KB, 1966x2200) Image search: [Google]
RZfk0YS.png
659 KB, 1966x2200
>>
>>81474868
Fuck off leddit
>>
File: 1382957020372.png (285 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1382957020372.png
285 KB, 500x375
>>81473229
>Keep in mind how FEW of the classes have gotten full descriptions, yet; that gives you an idea of how much content is going to be crammed into this seemingly-short set of finale events
How high do you have to be to expect Hussie to just info dump the classpect shit during the finale
If we're lucky we'll get a coda
>>
>>81473032
I don't hate it.

I think it's a shame it developed off screen but that's what he did with most of the story so really I just wish Hussie had kept the story smaller so he wouldn't throw away all these details while rushing to catch up to his own bigger picture.
>>
Take a Homestuck, quiz, /hst/.
https://www.quotev.com/search/Homestuck
>>
Guess who dies my bet is on Jane, Kanaya, Dave and Dirk
>>
File: 1437107905641.gif (79 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
1437107905641.gif
79 KB, 500x346
>mfw homestuck is ending tomorrow and I just discovered BKEW's blog
>have spent the last 2 hours reading through all his theories
THIS MAN IS A GENIUS
>>
Anyway, if you guys are looking for more shipping statistics you might want to check these out
http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/54793630226/ --- Homestuck fics on AO3
http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/114169737728/ --- Post-scratch trolls ships on AO3, with links to more detailed stats
http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/112335734670/ --- Same with the kids
http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/113927655845/ --- With Meenah
http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/104714034410/ --- With Jack

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uWszxhWSOPD8V1jFkvDLA9Kk9MxZthmo_YyZEeKIKvU --- Recent survey, mainly from tumblr, which includes precise shipping statistics among other things

http://curlicuecal.tumblr.com/post/116337802880/ --- Rankings of characters by how popular, gay, polyamorous* or varied their ships are, plus top unrequited**/requited*** ships.
* As in, how many extra characters they are paired with in the fics of their top ship.
** Example: Nepeta is paired with Karkat, in 30% of all her fics, but Karkat with Nepeta in only 6% of his ships, which makes KatNep the most unrequited ships.
*** By contrast, Rose is shipped with Kanaya the most and the other way around is true, making Rosemary the most requited ship.

Have fun, if you're like me and that sort of thing is "fun" to you too.
>>
>>81474929
seer of time. huh.
>>
>>81474934
My bet is on Jane reviving Kanaya, Terezi, Dave, Dirk, Rose, Roxy and John.

I dunno how she can revive Vriska who is guaranteed to permadie.
>>
>>81474982
Thanks for linking my survey. I was about to.
>>
File: tumblr_neon1mPhG31r663sao1_1280.png (290 KB, 697x632) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neon1mPhG31r663sao1_1280.png
290 KB, 697x632
>>81474982
>*** By contrast, Rose is shipped with Kanaya the most and the other way around is true, making Rosemary the most requited ship.
They said we'd never make it.
>>
>>81474934

Who cares? The real question is who'll stay dead, and the answer is 'none of the heroes'.
>>
File: HSFinaleBingo.png (46 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
HSFinaleBingo.png
46 KB, 502x600
>>81471063
Mine

(One's already proven wrong, another's almost certainly wrong)
>>
>>81474934
I think Dirk, Vriska, Davepeta, Jasprose and maaaybe Terezi.
>>
>>81474934
Tavrosprite
Please let his suffering end
>>
>>81474929
>Knight
>Light
Knight of Light reporting in.
>>
File: 1397460441939[1].gif (384 KB, 1000x1294) Image search: [Google]
1397460441939[1].gif
384 KB, 1000x1294
Guy's, at this point, the only thing that we should all be pondering is: will Rose 'play the rain'?
>>
File: arada.jpg (171 KB, 1024x882) Image search: [Google]
arada.jpg
171 KB, 1024x882
who /aradia/ and /damara/ here
>>
>>81475214
Of course she won't.
>>
>>81475214
No. Same with Kanaya never getting any character development.
>>
>>81474264
but rose said people don't have arcs
>>
File: 01842_2.gif (8 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
01842_2.gif
8 KB, 650x450
dumb bullshit that will never be relevant: Dave has a captchalogue card of himself

Dave could print off a Dave

RIGHT NOW
>>
File: SSs5SS.jpg (819 KB, 1242x2497) Image search: [Google]
SSs5SS.jpg
819 KB, 1242x2497
>>81474982
>Aradia shipped with Sollux in 47% of her fics

I CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP NEREVAR
>>
>>81475214

Why would you still expect that?
>>
>>81475306
Captchalogues and all the other forgotten game mechanics was Hussie's biggest blunder. I'm sure it was a pain in the ass to write all that shit, but it kept the world unique and led to some fun and clever shenanigans.

It's the one thing I miss the most about old Homestuck.
>>
>>81475266
no, Dave of Guy said that
>>
File: roxy outfit.jpg (73 KB, 470x1048) Image search: [Google]
roxy outfit.jpg
73 KB, 470x1048
>>81475412
I wish we had seen more alchemized outfits.
Although thinking up fan ones is fun too.
>>
>>81475363
I know, 47% of Aradia shippers have such shitty taste.
>>
>>81475618
anon you are so fat you count as 47% of aradia shippers by mass and have shit taste. i see no problems here.
>>
>>81474722
It's hard to say, given that everyone will have their own reasons for liking any personality. Personally I knew a stoner friend who acted very similar, like his mind was in slow motion and problems just didn't affect him. He was a cool guy to be around as he didn't drain much energy from you, socially speaking. I would imagine much of the appeal for stoner Gamzee is wrapped up in that sort of character, he just seems very agreeable and has his weird quirks with the clowns and slam poetry.

I honestly think the big issue is that we never get an actual personality from him when he's off the sopor. He just becomes a crazy clown plot device, had he actually had time shown transitioning his personality from sopor Gamzee to 'clean' Gamzee he could have been much more interesting both in and out of the story. It was a real missed opportunity for the challenges with both dealing with withdrawal from a crippling addiction and fighting ones natural tendencies if they're negative, like his purple blooded aggression.
>>
File: tophonk.png (42 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tophonk.png
42 KB, 200x200
>>81475663
OHHHHHHH SHIT NEREVAR
>>
>>81475663
Equius's BIG HORSE COCK is so large, it counts as 47% of Aradia shippers by mass. How can Sollux "2o 2mall" Captor even compete?
>>
>>81475811
DOUBLE
DICK
>>
>>81475811
liike thii2

*grab2 diick2*
>>
>>81475811
*unziip2 diick2*
>>
How are we supposed to be hyped for this finale when some of these characters have been absent since Act 5, most of them are post-retcon versions we just met and Lord English has still done barely anything?

There's no tension to any of this. The cast just sat down and decided that after meandering for half the comic they should probably start fighting everyone.
>>
>>81475811
equine genitalia weight = anon's weight. conicidence? i think not
>>
Lads, call me a nonce by all means but what the fuck is neverar?
>>
>>81475985
a forced "meme"
>>
>>81475928
>abloo abloo abloo things aren't as I wanted things to happen!!!!!!
keep crying baby
>>
Why doesn't John just teleport the Condesce into a volcano?
>>
>>81475985
the player character of morrowind
>>
>>81476059
What does that have to do with extremely shitty ships, though?
>>
File: FRGSHGJKNLMPQRTXCDSFHVB.jpg (2 MB, 1714x4715) Image search: [Google]
FRGSHGJKNLMPQRTXCDSFHVB.jpg
2 MB, 1714x4715
>>81475928
you are not supposed to be. it'll just be another big dissapointment.

>>81475874
>>81475898
>>81475927
SHIT MEME. YOU'D BE BETTER OFF POSTING THA FACTS NEREVAR.

>>81475985
ur mom
>>
>>81476058
He'd have to teleport himself too.
>>
>>81476036
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>81474504
no, because Hussie obviously has a femdom/pegging kink.
>>
>>81476094

John doesn't need to teleport himself to teleport other things. See: the oil on LOWAS.
>>
>>81476126
I wonder if this is actually true.
I wonder if Hussie has ever fapped to HS porn.
>>
>>81475306
>dave ends the shipping wars by printing off multiples of himself
>>
>>81476143
Oh yeah.
I guess he could, but would it really be a good idea? It might fuck things up even worse, since he doesn't seem to have control of where things go.
>>
When is the fucking update?
>>
>>81476269
tommorow
>>
>>81476286
When exactly, comrade tommorov?
>>
>>81476303
4th of June
>>
>>81476303
We don't give info to goddamn commies.
>>
>>81476189

Let's be honest, where can he send her at this point that would make things worse? Short of teleporting her to Jack and PM, I suppose.

And then only if they aren't already flinging balls of planet-wrecking green fire at each other.
>>
>>81474934
All beta kids survive, we know this
>>
>>81476362
>Commies
Best dead ship
>>
>>81473067
WE
>>
>>81476428

Somebody already made that joke.
>>
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS
>>
>>81476428
WUZ
>>
>>81476463
GODS
>>
KONO SEKAI WO MAMORU
>>
>>81476477
N SHIET
>>
File: Untitled.png (15 KB, 325x310) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15 KB, 325x310
>three ays without an update

where were you when homestuck died?
>>
File: embarassed puppy.png (402 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
embarassed puppy.png
402 KB, 1280x1280
>>81473236
I thought the posting quality was noticeably shit
>>
>>81476419
100 times better than davekat.
>>
>>81476509
ayyys?
>>
Act 7 is the epilogue right? If LE's gonna die it would probably have to be in EOA6
>>
>>81476520
I mean. It's a 4chan thread.
>>
>>81476540
100 * 0 = 0 though
>>
>>81476592
It's a /co/ thread redditor.
>>
>>81476580
Yeah, Act 7 is the epilogue. EoA6 is the final boss of homestuck.
>>
>>81476520
It also explains the sudden "h-hey guys maybe we should support davekat" twats.
>>
reminder that this flash is only the end of 6/6/5 and we still have 6/6/6 to go through before the true end of act six flash
>>
>>81476608
I unironically like JohnKat.
>>
>>81476635
Hey fuck you man. Don't call me that. I'm a Tumblrina.
>>
>>81476669
I have a feeling the flash is going to be the entirety of A6A6A6.
>>
>>81476686
It's sad that I don't know if that's worst or better.
>>
>>81476711
It's the same thing
>>
>>81476708
no we still got 7 days of updates until act 7
>>
>>81476669
Hussie called it End of Act 6 so I don't know about that.
>>
>>81476661
If they're so desperate, wouldn't that mean davekat has a low chance of being canon
>>
>>81476708
>tomorrow's update will consist of
====> END OF ACT 6 ACT 6 INTERMISSION 5
====> [S] ACT 6 ACT 6 ACT 6
====> END OF ACT 6
>>
>>81476669
>>81476708
It'll switch like GAME OVER, probably.
>>
>>81476759
This is the logic of a true 4channer. Epic, bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 236x236
Fight For Kanaya
Die For Kanaya
>>
>>81476759
Davekat never had a chance. It's like Johnkat. Hussie will draw stuff of it but ultimately has his plans set in stone.
>>
airy vriska where
>>
>>81476776
God damn you sound like a redditor
>>
Do you guys think Huss will do a midnight release?
>>
>>81476776
Salutations, R-E-D-D-I-T
>>
>>81476580
>>81476639

Lord English still has loose threads to tie up before dying. If he dies tomorrow, why did the kids later figure they had to try to kill Caliborn in the past? Just to fulfill the stupid time loop? That would be a very anticlimatic final battle, especially since we've already seen it so it will happen offscreen.

Lord English should kick everyone's ass tomorrow. Maybe he gets trapped in the house though, setting up the final battle between him and the 4 kids for Act 7.
>>
He's posting it at midnight, right? He's posting it at midnight. I'm not going to be able to sleep until I see it.
>>
>>81476776
It's nice that you /r/homestuck guys are making it easy to pick you out of a crowd.
Then again, since you're davekat shippers I didn't take you for the smartest people in the first place.
>>
>>81471702
>Jake/Dirk
Both of them said they don't want to continue that relationship, it's fairly sunk
>>
File: 007256.gif (164 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
007256.gif
164 KB, 650x450
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>81476840

C A N O N
A
N
O
N
>>
>>81476840
Look on the bright side
It means you get to reap their tears without having to go offsite
>>
>>81474929
Seer of Hope?
>>
File: tumblr_nnc7fzXGWv1s2l1g0o1_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1724) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnc7fzXGWv1s2l1g0o1_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1724
>>
>>81476823
Who knows. It could be the same time as the other updates, so that's about 6-10pm for me (in the UK).
Midnight for Hussie is like 5 in the morning for me, so I hope it is later.
>>
>>81476861
Nigga, what fanfiction did you ready? Only Dirk broke up with him. And that was during their trickster shenanigans.
>>
>>81476863
I fucking love this. I really, really, do.
>>
I can't be the only one thinking there's gonna be one more retcon right?
>>
>>81476840
Did I make the impression that I'm trying to hide it, fag? You're not so smart if you think so.

>>81476893
How ironic, I thought that the ones who were crying were you. Davekat is canon. Keep crying.
>>
File: 1327254392302.png (76 KB, 454x385) Image search: [Google]
1327254392302.png
76 KB, 454x385
>>
>>81476981
Even their responses sound like a twelve year old trying to be hip.
What are you, a fifteen year old girl?
>>
>>81476996
No, I am anon. I am legion.
>>
File: 1435616899886.png (115 KB, 275x265) Image search: [Google]
1435616899886.png
115 KB, 275x265
>>81476981
>Outright ADMITTING to being a leddittor
Yout can't make this shit up
>>
>>81476996
Pretty sure old fifteen year old girls are the only people who browse the homestuck subreddit
>>
>>81475928
Welcome to Homestuck, where the plot is made up and the characters don't matter.

>>81476126
>Dave isn't Hussie's real self-insert
>It's Tavros
>That's why terrible shit happens to him, girls abuse him, and he willingly submits to Meenah
>His biggest strength is to bring people together
HMMM.

>Captcha: Select wheelchairs
>>
>>81476951
Jake really wasn't into it, dude. It's made pretty clear that Dirk was pushing him.
>>
File: 1295062055926.gif (820 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1295062055926.gif
820 KB, 400x266
>Since then, the author has been steadily updating PROBLEM SLEUTH 2, which you have been following avidly. You are happy that he stayed in that lane, and stuck with a time-tested formula. If he went in a different direction, you probably would have found it really disappointing.

If I don't fully read any given page except cherubs and I have about 3 hours of commitments today what are the odds I can blast through every page of Act 6 by tomorrow.

>>81477033
You're being blatantly baited, bucko.
>>
You can only choose one:
>mspaf
>tumblr
>r/homestuck
>>
>>81477033
>caring about what websites people go to
>>
>>81476981
>Supports Davekat
>Uses fag as an insult

Reddit
>>
File: 07857_2.gif (93 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
07857_2.gif
93 KB, 650x450
>>81476863
Can we post panels that are filled with independence?
>>
File: CYOA.png (256 KB, 540x1620) Image search: [Google]
CYOA.png
256 KB, 540x1620
What did he write?
>>
>>81477082

just skip to [s] game over, most of the stuff before that gets retconned out anyway
>>
>>81477086
I'd rather eat a bullet than pick any of those hell holes.
>>
File: 1319394265398.png (275 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
1319394265398.png
275 KB, 432x432
>>81477086
For outright worse I've already made my choice.

>>81477123
But just about everything after that is the worst part of Act 6. But... a lot before it is also the worst part of Act 6, now that I think about it...
>>
post good fanfics
http://archiveofourown.org/works/477779/chapters/829436
>Lee Shore - JumpingJackFlash
>dave/eridan with a focus on dissecting eridan's character
>post-sburb, trolls living on earth
>>
>>81477086
Tumblr for the cosplay porn any day of the week.
>>
>>81477114
>BOWMAN IS DEAD
>>
>>81477180
only fanfics I ever read are the one where they play D&D and the one where they watch boku no pico
>>
>>81477134
>hell holes
>posted on 4chan
yeah okay
>>
Someone bring back the MSPA forums so I can find that post from 2010 where Hussie said Tavros named his bone bulge after Rufio.
>>
>>81477177

Really, all you need to know is that all the issues you cared about have been gently swept under the rug, and now all that remains are a few fights certain to be an anticlimax.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 121

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.