[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Adventures of Supergirl #6 storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 131
lupacchino is back
>>
>>
>>
>>
>Sterling Gates
>Emanuela Lupacchino

I need all of this. Now.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81455242

Buy it, motherfucker. This series needs all the support it can get, and Sterling Gates is a cool guy who likes seeing /co/mrades enjoy his shit.
>>
>>
>>
>>81455427

I honestly hate buying digital content. Is DC going to be putting this out in issues like they've done with other digital stuff? I'll buy that.
>>
>>
>>81455451
>DEO Headquarters
>On the news
>The DEO is a secret organization

What?
>>
>>
>>
>>81455477

I think they're starting to release it physically, yes.
>>
>>
>>
>>81455538

I'll add it to the pull. I've enjoyed the show well enough, and this is a bang up creative team.
>>
>>
>>
>>
the end thanks for reading
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81455550
Blue heat vision looks pretty cool when it isn't shitty CGI.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Fuck I love Lupa
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81455315
WELL ISN'T THAT THE QUESTION OF THE DAY
>>
>>
>>
>>81455477
>>81455570
They're doing a trade for the whole thing when it ends too. That was actually the original plan, to go straight to trade with it, but then retailers bitched so they're doing floppies as well.
>>
>>
One thing I love about this show is how Kara and Alex are sisters and simply never question it, never pull the "YOU'RE NOT MY REAL SISTER" card or anything like that. It's neat.
>>
>>
>>81456285

Kara really twisted that knife when she went Red-K-evil, and it was heartbreaking to see.
>>
>>81455637
thanks m8

>>81455768
the only way it kind of throws me off is that they usually use a blue/white for x-ray vision in comics, it does look better here than on the show though
>>
>>
>>
>>81456337

Yeah, one time it's acceptable. And shit that was rough. They do a good job with the sister angle. It's nice.

I also love how even under Red K Kara's idea of dressing evil/slutting is a moderately tight fitting sleeveless top. That's it. Yeah, she's her cousin's cousin all right..
>>
>>81456349
You welcome anon
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
No Gotham tonight?
>>
>>
>>81456777

Apparently no Supergirl either, I'm just seeing TBBT on there.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81457079
copy and paste?
>>
>>
>>
>>81457095
God damn it this was going so well.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81457095
>You've clearly never been a woman on the internet

How do YOU know Jimmy's never been a woman on the internet?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>81457384

Good point. Knowing Jimmy, he's been a girl on the internet more than Kara.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: LOL Lupin 2.jpg (15 KB, 479x319) Image search: [Google]
LOL Lupin 2.jpg
15 KB, 479x319
>>81455427

>> Supporting anything from DC after Nu52
>>
>>
>>
The end thanks for reading
>>
>>81457774

The show also made Martian Manhunter go undercover as the man who should become Cyborg Superman.... who's black. And dead.

So it's mixed a few things up.
>>
>>81456680

At least give them Cots to sleep on. Geez
>>
>>81456940

Way to be a bitch, Kara.
>>
File: rolleyes Hades.gif (486 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
rolleyes Hades.gif
486 KB, 500x300
>>81457095

>>Oh yeah. Jimmy's a black guy now.

Goddamn political correctness
>>
>>81457369
This is kinda out of character for Vril. He may be a complete DICK, but he's NOT some mustache twirling villain
>>
>>81457558

I thought Dox was Coluan
>>
>>81455092
>The Adventures of Supergirl #6
So the entire issue is nightmare/dream/hallucination ... filler? Yay.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 131

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.