[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's go back in time How did people know there was an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Let's go back in time

How did people know there was an after credit?
What rumors spread after this?

This isn't an Iron man thread, let's just say it's a Pre-Avengers cape movie thread.
>>
>>81453179
there are always ALWAYs advance screenings

whether it's test audiences, or another country entirely, or even the red carpet premiere

and you can bet people involved in the film said "Make sure you stay till after the credits, that's all I'm gonna say" in interviews and such.
>>
>>81453179
I always stay through the credits of every movie. Most people around here do, even if they talk over the credits song. Only on movies you like, obviously. Some people leave, but like half stay.

It's done out of courtesy towards the people who made the movie. We also never clap or shout at the screen.
>>
Its not the first movie to have an after credit scene. Did you know Daredevil had one? There are people who actually watch the credits just in case. I don't remember how i heard about it but I think someone told me.
>>
the first after credits scene i remember seeing was in the first pirates of the carribean, i sat through them because the music was good. it just kinda became a habit for me when i didnt have anything else to do right after the movie.
>>
After credits have been a thing in comics movies since at least the early 2000s.

I'm probably going to sound like an autist but the charm's kind of lost when the entire audience (or 75%+) stays behind to watch the after credits scene these days.
>>
>>81453456
Enjoy wasting your time.
>>
>>81453560
If you enjoy it it's not wasted, anon.
>>
>>81453560
>saying this to someone on 4chan
>>
What did everyone think of Tony appearing at the end of Hulk?
I never paid much attention to the news or the Internet when movies were being made until recently. Now I know everything
>>
>>81453179
movies had scenes at the end since the 50s you baby.
>>
>>81453456
>It's done out of courtesy towards the people who made the movie.
Who told you that?
>>
>>81454373
What do you mean? Nobody told us, it's just regular etiquette to stay through the credits. We're usually up and about and trying to look for funny names. We're not all silent like it's church.

It's just something we've always done. I thought it was fairly common throughout Europe, since I'm from the southern Countries and we are the less civilized ones, supposedly.

In theater you clap, in movies you read the credits. I don't do it in games or at home, just a movie theater thing.
>>
>>81453179

>There are people now who walk out before the credits of a marvel movie
>>
>>81454659
Me and my friends always try to find our names and try to guess all the songs that played before the music credits come up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.