[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legends of Treasure Island
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Legends of Treasure Island.jpg (61 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
Legends of Treasure Island.jpg
61 KB, 576x768
Is there anyone else who remembers this show?
>>
>>81450067
No
>>
>>81450067
Yes.

And I am probably one of the few people on the planet who has both seasons 1 and 2.
>>
>>81451307
I have a rip of both seasons on DVD-Rs, but I dunno where they are.
>>
>>81451417
Well, my season 1 rips are okay quality (somewhere between 240 and 360), and season 2 (gotten from a different place) are 576p.
>>
>>81451473
Were you part of that Yahoo group that created the torrent? If so, thanks!
>>
>>81451575
I was never a part of anything. I watched the show when I was FOUR, and thanks to the Internet rediscovered it and watched again for the first time. Everything I have I got from others.

And now I want season 1 in better quality.
>>
>>81451635
I only ever had the swedish "Movie"(which if I remember correctly was episode 1, 2, 3 and 13 cut together). I also got my stuff from others. Really nice to see that it's on streaming sites now, even if the quality isn't good.
>>
>>81451754
If you want season 1, I think I still have the folder.
>>
I remember the topless swimming scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5DIdERpz4
>>
>>81451978
I imagine the gods, looking down, and going "those silly mortals will watch anything with some remotely sexual subtext in it!"
>>
>>81451841
I'd happily take it.
>>
>>81452486
Turned out, I deleted the folder. Have a new one:
https://mega.nz/#F!7gICFbya!H4FsstFWu_a_qCeoI5nSYA

I'll fill it with episodes as time goes on.

Season 2 links you will find on +4chan in less than 5 minutes.
>>
>>81452873
Thanks! Gonna check it out soon!
>>
>>81452873

Wow, that quality is miles above anything on the streaming sites or youtube.
>>
File: treasure-5.jpg (7 KB, 146x122) Image search: [Google]
treasure-5.jpg
7 KB, 146x122
>>81452873
>Season 2 links you will find on +4chan in less than 5 minutes.

I'm afraid I'm retarded, because I can't find it.
>>
>>81455497
boards (.) +(word) 4chan (.) net

The sharing thread is on /co/'s first page.

Also, for those unfamiliar wit this ultra obscure british cartoon from the 90s:
– Imagine a cartoon show adaptation of Treasure Island, only with spooky scary elements added in because why not.
>>
>>81456164
>boards (.) +(word) 4chan (.) net

Thanks. I'm kind of a newfag.
>>
The folder now has 5 episodes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.