[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kind of wish he was clean-shaven like in the comics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 1329x887) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 1329x887
Kind of wish he was clean-shaven like in the comics
>>
>>81447898
he mentions needing to shave
IS THAT NOT ENOUGH?
>>
Kinda wish the episode had ended with "ta ta" instead of the bullshit they pulled
>>
That was my only real complaint about Negan himself. I hope it's just that JDM had other commitments he had to have the beard for when they shot this, and he'll lose it next season.
>>
>>81447898
i think his looks are okay. Perhaps he could be a little stronger.. but that's fine.

but i don't think he is.. as loud as he should be. He talks like he is always whispering. It's weird for Negan.
>>
So I fell off Walking Dead comics around when like cannibals showed, post-prison wandering, and all the talk about this Negan character has me wondering if it's worth catching up with?
>>
>>81450075
yeah. he lacked Negan's charisma.
>>
>>81450134
the comics? yeah. people make fun of Alpha and The Whisperers but I think they're interesting antagonists. I don't find it unrealistic either people would do that (wear walker skin) at some point. Rick and the group sorta did that with the guts trick, anyway. And the comics are like 2 and a half years into the apocalypse at this point.
>>
>>81450075
He looked the part, he just needed to be...bigger. A bit fatter, but not chubby looking, just like slightly overweight. It makes sense for his character to look that way since he's all about gluttony/excess. I'm not super distracted by the facial hair, but I do think the thick gray mustache is a bit much.

As far as his performance, he nailed the mix of menacing and charismatic. What he's missing is the dickishness. I do think Negan is scary and charming, but moreso he's just a massive asshole, which is why he's scary/charming.

Either way, I was pleased with his introduction. It was the ridiculous literally driving-in-circles plotline that was shit.

As far as
>>
I thought it was a good portrayal. My only real criticism would be how they ended on a cliffhanger, but that's not really his fault.
>>
>>81447898

Putting aside how incredibly bullshit the cliffhanger was, everything leading up to it, and ESPECIALLY the big man himself, was fucking perfect. Negan is perfectly cast. I couldn't ask for a better actor in the role.
>>
>>81450134

Negan is the best thing to happen to the comics. Period.
>>
>>81447898
He is done a helluva job. Only the direction kucked the overall experience.
>>
>>81447898
Jason Lee?
>>
Best part of the episode is when the Saviors find Rick's group in the forest and the group realizes how fucking screwed they are.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.