[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big blue boyscouts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
I've often heard both Capitan America and Superman described as "boy scouts" but where either of them actually ever in the scouts?
>>
>>81447325
Possibly? I think they've both been in the actual boy scouts in certain continuities, but it's kind of ambiguous in terms of the main ones.
>>
>>81447420
I can see it for Clarke more than for Steve, I wonder what merit badges they would have gone for?
>>
>>81447325
>I've often heard both Capitan America and Superman described as "boy scouts" but where either of them actually ever in the scouts?

Captain America is only a "boyscout" by the low as fuck standards of Marvel.

He is average as fuck in DC. Not a better person than Ollie, Ted Kord or Dick Grayson.
>>
>>81447482
I know for a fact Clark correctly identified a knot used in a crime scene as a boy scout knot, can't remember what it was from. He almost certainly got the orienteering merit badge considering he lived in Kansas, and I'd imagine he went for the astronomy one as well. For some reason, I could totally imagine Pa Kent being a scoutmaster, or at the very least taking his troop on a camping trip.

Cap grew up in depression era new york, so there was almost certainly less time for stuff like the boy scouts, especially since his dad was a drunk that died early on and his mother followed him soon after.
>>
>>81447420
The boy scouts used to do actual wartime/military scouting when Steve was young enough to join then and his origin is that noone ever let him join the military due to his frailty so I seriously doubt he has any actual experience with them.
>>
>>81447571
That's bullshit and you know it. Of those three, only Dick comes close to Cap in being a moral paragon, and Ollie is a straight up asshole.
>>
File: boyscout.jpg (71 KB, 400x582) Image search: [Google]
boyscout.jpg
71 KB, 400x582
>>81447325
>>
>>81447713
Fuck you Superboy, you're supposed to leave an area in a better condition than when you found it when camping.
>>
>>81447854
But 100 years from then, people will come from miles around to see the amazing square knotted trees.
>>
>>81447701
>Part of the military
>paragon of morals

kek.
>>
>>81447663
>I know for a fact Clark correctly identified a knot used in a crime scene as a boy scout knot, can't remember what it was from.
Identity Crisis.

He identifies the knot used in the rope that almost hung Jean Loring.
>>
>>81447970
>Complaining about morals
>On 4chins

Suprakek.
>>
>>81448004
Ah, right. How nice of a Superman moment to come from so godawful of a comic.
>>
>>81448048
I have terrible morals. I'm saying Steve is a good guy, but he isnt Superman.
>>
File: Green_Arrow_kills_Prometheus.jpg (168 KB, 1003x768) Image search: [Google]
Green_Arrow_kills_Prometheus.jpg
168 KB, 1003x768
>>81447663
>Ollie
you do realise that he killed at least 17 people?
>>
>>81448506
Yeah, and that is way less than steve then.
>>
>>81448506
was meant as a response to this >>81447571
>>
>>81448506
lol and ppl were hatin on Arrow for killing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.