[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been playing DCUO for a while and I was wondering some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Conatro.jpg (146 KB, 907x510) Image search: [Google]
Conatro.jpg
146 KB, 907x510
I've been playing DCUO for a while and I was wondering some stuff about Heroes being able to play as Red Lanterns.

I never was into Lantern stuff but is it possible lore-wise for a Red Lantern to be "good" and can they make constructs ? Because the only thing I saw so far was blood
>>
They only recently got ability to create constructs.
>>
Dex-Starr was able to create a knife construct.
>>
>>81446798
Yeah, Red Lanterns can be good. IIRC, Guy Gardner is their leader now that Atrocitus is dead, and the Red Lanterns have jurisdiction over Sector 2814.
>>
File: 1385687880160.png (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1385687880160.png
118 KB, 500x500
>>81446798
In GLTAS Razer turned out to be good, and I recall him finally being able to make a construct in one of the last few episodes.
>>
>>81446955
>Guy Gardner is their leader now that Atrocitus is dead
Guy is green and Atrocitus is back. Everyone of old Reds died except Bleez and Dex-Starr.
And they'll be villains to Jessica and Simon in rebirthed GL book.
>>
>>81446798
I haven't read the most recent stuff with Guy taking over, but the Recd Lanterns were never really evil. Just very extreme. They can be "good" if the object of their anger is bad.
>>
>>81447104
Ah, then nevermind then. Clearly, the wikis are in desperate need of an update.
>>
>>81447104
I could have sworn I saw Dex-Starr die in a recent book. Or maybe I'm imagining things.
>>
>>81446798
I'm still upset that I can't be a "good" yellow lantern or a "bad" green one. I'll never get to be Power Ring
>>
File: wgSZlP2.jpg (1023 KB, 1789x2750) Image search: [Google]
wgSZlP2.jpg
1023 KB, 1789x2750
>>81447248
It's RL. Not most popular bunch, sadly. That's why nobody is doing shit on wikis.
>>81448511
Yeah, in Lobo. They all got revived by some new RL. That alien that looks like Alien from Ripley movies vomited blood and everyone was restored.
>>
>>81448607
Power ring isn't a green Lantern tho
>>
>>81447213
Picture it this way. Green Lanterns are regular heroes, Red Lanterns are Punishers.
That most of time are clashing with Greens.
>>
>>81448661
but he's green and evil, which I can't be in the game
>>
>>81448627
Is Atrocitus dumb now? Or is everyone intelligent?
>>
>>81448607
>or a "bad" green one
The way Sinestro used the green ring to become Korugar's tyrant qualifies for "bad guy green lantern" for me.

Neverthless I do want to see these roles explored, but we should wait until Venditti fucks off, hoping he doesn't destroy everything in the meantime.
>>
>>81448715
Everyone is intelligent.
>>
>>81448627
No Red Lantern Cat? Dropped.
>>
>>81448862
he's over atrocitus's left shoulder.
>>
>>81448862
are you blind?
>>
>>81448862
>Dex-star is one of the most prominent characters in the image

I think you need glasses anon.
>>
>>81448665
That's actually how I wanted to describe it, but since I don't have a ton of Punisher knowledge I was worried it might not be as accurate as I thought.

But yeah, just a bunch of super pissed off Franks with power rings.
>>
>>81446798
Yes they can. Righteous anger and all that jazz.
As for constructs not until recently.
>>
>>81449606
Moment you become Red, you fly and rip through criminals. It's your instinct, even. They little messed it up with Supergirl, she didn't fly to Frank anyone.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.