[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What about this was an untold story exactly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What about this was an untold story exactly?
>>
>>81443543
well isnt that the question of the day?
>>
Secret agent dad.

Didn't like it when they pulled that shit in the comics, didn't like it in the movies.
>>
>>81443543
The part where Peter's father basically made him spider-man
>>
>>81443543
A movie worse than Spider-man 3 was unheard of at the time.
>>
His dad is CIA, right? Or Interpol?
>>
>>81444221
Guess we'll never know now!
>>
They cut it all from the final movie, and then shoved more useless scenes into 2 to make up for all the cuts in 1.

Nobody cars about Parker's parents
>>
>>81443543
You're an idiot aren't you

>>81444181
Fuck off nostalgiafag, Raimi trilogy is literal cancer for non comic readers only
>>
Peter's father was just a morally upstanding scientist, I don't get why /co/ was fixated on the notion he was a secret agent in the movie.
>>
>>81444074
>>81444221
these 2.

plus the plan was for ASM3 to reveal that Peter going to Oscorp on that day, wandering into the spider enclosure (which should have been locked) and getting bitten was all masterminded. I don't remember if they said who by, but presumably either Norman or Jackal
>>
>>81444658
Isn't Jackal some old jack-off that jacks off to clones of dead Gwen? That doesn't make much sense.
This plan seems kinda stupid and for the sake of some stupid plot twist, is this a storyline from Ultimate or something?
>>
>>81443543
For all adaptations of Spiderman they have failed except from Toby Mcguire?
>>
>>81444656
>Peter's father was just a morally upstanding scientist
Pretty sure deleted scenes said otherwise
>>
>>81446122
They didn't. I watched them.
>>
>>81444921
Jackal is the single best geneticist in the entire marvel Multiverse. He'll take any excuse to fuck with Spider-Man but at the end of the day his primary motivation is still furthering his research.

Presumably in the movie he would have been the top researcher trying to cure Norman's hereditary disease, kept working on it after Norman died/got put on ice/whatever, figured out that Peter's dad had locked the serum to his DNA, tracked down his son, manipulated everything so he could get his post-mutate sample, then clone up as much spider-man blood as he needs
>>
>>81446247
Incorret. The original plan was.

>Norman is sick
>Peter's father creates the spider venom
>Norman wants to use it to cure himself and then weaponize it
>Peter's father destroys it and codes the venom to his bloodline's DNA
>Norman has Peter's parents assassinated
>Norman finds out Peter's DNA can unlock the venom
>Norman masterminds so that Peter gets bitten and becomes Spider-Man in order to use his blood to cure himself
>That turns Norman into Green Goblin

But they scrapped that in favor of Harry and the Sinister Six.
>>
>>81444656
He had a secret train lab with key tokens hidden inside of a calculator

Technically he wasn't a secret agent, but he sure as hell acted like one.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.